Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sukshinder Shinda
Hamara Forums > Music > Singers
oye_sonu
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
SUKSHINDER SHINDA

He is a genious.

just have a look at his Discography:

All albums of jazzy B.( Tera roop, Oh kehri, Surma, Romeo etc)
Lot of A S KANG songs( khao piyo ash karo etc),
Albums with Madan maddi. etc. aprt from composing many of his own music albums.
Apart from that he is a good singer also. recently released few of albums.

No surprise he Rules pjabi pop section thorugh his songs. best part of him being consistent with all albums.....hit after hit. later I will upload snippets of music pieces from his songs(coz pop not allowed)

A Small intro to this talented Sardar. ( I dont think pjabis need any intro of him)

SUKSHINDER SHINDA.......Intro to this Talented Sardar

With over 200 album credits and countless hit songs to his name, Sukshinder Shinda has thrived in the music business for more than a decade. He has produced over 10 worldwide smash-hit albums, overseen the development of many new artists and has had his music featured on a number of Bollywood film soundtracks too. With this glorious portfolio to accompany him, Sukshinder Shinda can proudly call himself ‘ The Music Man '.

His extensive experience with percussion and music recording has included working with artists like Panjabi MC, Gurdas Mann and AS Kang and in 1986, Shinda helped launch Jazzy B's career by producing and composing his first album ‘Ghugian da Jorra'. In addition to working with many of Bhangra's top artists, Sukshinder Shinda has been instrumental on over 200 separate albums and recordings to date. His colourful culture and bright music is completely different to that of others, having more connections with the sub-continent as well as the UK, Shinda shows again his natural affinity with different genres of music.

His recording career, originally focused in the Birmingham area, has seen him record and play live around the world and on some of the biggest stages. In 2002, Shinda saw his unique sound for A S Kang (‘Aish Karo') and Jazzy B (‘Oh Kedi') take hold of audiences across the continents of the world with an undoubted mass appeal and in turn he has earned a highly respected reputation as a musician of the highest order.

Shinda – the producer, composer, arranger, singer and musician from Handsworth, Birmingham - is a music machine. Since his introduction to his mentor Kuldip S. Matharu, his tutorship under legendary Gold champion Dhol player Laal S. Bhatti and under the wing of his teacher and ‘Guru' Ustad Ajit S. Mathalashi ji, Shinda's creative talents have seen him revolutionize the sound of the harmonium, tabla and keyboards with style.

Currently, in addition to his continuing career as a producer, Shinda's debut solo album ‘Gal Sun Ja' and the latest release ‘Balle!' (not to be mistaken with his albums featuring his name) find his own vocals throughout. Bhangra beats pumping up the adrenaline, with sugary sweet vocals, Shinda takes big strides towards musical immortality ...sublime bhangra-olgy!

More here : http://www.sukshindershinda.com
( Take care while clicking.........its Bhangra all over the website menu linkssss..check it tongue1.gif )
Marcilo
One number that I like from him was Naseebo Lal’s .. Kadi taan Haas bol Ve
oye_sonu
QUOTE(Marcilo @ May 24 2006, 04:21 AM) *

One number that I like from him was Naseebo Lal’s .. Kadi taan Haas bol Ve

Marcilo veer is this song not by Madan maddi??? I have seen the video of this vido by madan maddi.

or is it that he copied it from naseebo???

Naseebo is pakistan based or UK????

Lot of songs of Naseebo lal has been copied by indian pjabi singers

like .. "Dil taaan pagal hai"(babu maan) and "Appan doven russ chale te" (HRH)

I will sooon upload snippets of superb music peices of a song by Sukhshinder Shinda and Madan maddi

give me time to search my CDs biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

God bless

Sonu
Nimii
Sonu never heard him sad1.gif

Gotto check the next time I watch the videos cry.gif

N
Marcilo
Yes, you are right there are many songs by Naseebo that have been picked up by Punjabi folks. Well Naseebo sings in punju too.
I have heard Dil taan pagal hai however I do like Naseebo’s original version any day. As far my tags are concerned I have marked “kadi taan has bol ve” as Shinda’s number. I could be wrong I have not seen video. Idher videos nahi aate yaar. If you need audio copy of “kadi taan has bol Ve” let me know.

Sonu never heard him

laugh.gif Aabhi nakuri jane wali hai.. jab jayee gi tab PM kar doonga
Nimii
Wah kya situation hai ! To get to lissen to SS song.. I have to wait for Marci to lose his job headbang.gif Bahut nainsaafi hai bhai!!!!!!!

N cry.gif
Marcilo
2 din rook jaoo... bas.. mera number aane wala hai... laugh.gif
bawlachintu
A promising Panjabi singer indeed !
oye_sonu
QUOTE(Nimii @ May 25 2006, 08:52 AM) *

Sonu never heard him sad1.gif

Gotto check the next time I watch the videos cry.gif

N

oh missed posts in this thread.... unsure.gif

Nimmi ji Sukhshinder shinda saab pjbi pop ke no 1 music director hai. Aapne Jazzy B ka naam to suna hoga??.......uske A to Z sab albums unhone compose kare hain.

Recently he released his own albums........I will soon upload.....plz thoda wait kare. I will get a three day break from exams then i do these t hings biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I dont know whether u like punju pop or not.....but thing is this man is Very very consistent. jab se maine SS ko notice kara hai uska har dusra album hit hai.

Punjabi music composers mein kaafi bada naam hai.

kaya pop videos allowed hai kaya???........else I upload a small clip of his video.

Thda jaldi mein hoon

God bless

Sonu
oye_sonu
QUOTE(Marcilo @ May 25 2006, 09:19 AM) *

Yes, you are right there are many songs by Naseebo that have been picked up by Punjabi folks. Well Naseebo sings in punju too.
I have heard Dil taan pagal hai however I do like Naseebo’s original version any day. As far my tags are concerned I have marked “kadi taan has bol ve” as Shinda’s number. I could be wrong I have not seen video. Idher videos nahi aate yaar. If you need audio copy of “kadi taan has bol Ve” let me know.

Sonu never heard him

laugh.gif Aabhi nakuri jane wali hai.. jab jayee gi tab PM kar doonga

Naseebo ke kuch videos pade hai mere pass.........magar kahan hai kuch pata nehi.......kai baar CDs ka naamkaran( details) bhi nehi likhne ka time hota unsure.gif

kadi te hass bol ve is a CLASS song. it could be have been composed by Shukshinder shinda. but singer is definately Madan maddi.

abhi recently Madan maddi ke saath uska album aya tha. Album was not hit but uske do songs hai....jinme kaafi ache music peices hai. I will upload them laterz

Bhaago...... wacko.gif

Sonu

PS : by the rasta veer.....Naseebo is (paksitani) punjabi. wat do u mean she sings pjabi also???...bacha confuse hogaya wacko.gif
Marcilo
PS : by the rasta veer.....Naseebo is (paksitani) punjabi. wat do u mean she sings pjabi also???...bacha confuse hogaya

Pakistan me bhi Punjabi bolte hai, it was all one big state long ago.

Naseebo ke kuch videos pade hai mere pass.........magar kahan hai kuch pata nehi.......kai baar CDs ka naamkaran( details) bhi nehi likhne ka time hota

Sonu bau.. labho labho smile.gif
bawlachintu
QUOTE(oye_sonu @ May 25 2006, 10:27 PM) *

Nimmi ji Sukhshinder shinda saab pjbi pop ke no 1 music director hai. Aapne Jazzy B ka naam to suna hoga??.......uske A to Z sab albums unhone compose kare hain.

Recently he released his own albums........I will soon upload.....plz thoda wait kare. I will get a three day break from exams then i do these t hings biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Sonu

Surma tera keher macha re........... unsure.gif
Nimii
Jazzy B ka to suna hai Sonu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wowowieeeeeeeeeeeee jump.gif

tab to sunna parega for sure!!!!!!!!!

de de thakur koi mujhe gaane de de biggrin.gif

N biggrin.gif
Marcilo
ooo haa ha ha ha... thakur ghar ja ke dega. tongue1.gif
Nimii
Ab bhi ek din baaki haina Marci tongue1.gif
deep750
Sukshinder is coming to Oslo (Norway) on june 17th. Will surely go.
Sukshinder came with an album in 2003/4 which was superb. dont remember the name, but great songs smile1.gif
Marcilo
QUOTE(Nimii @ May 25 2006, 03:26 PM) *

Ab bhi ek din baaki haina Marci tongue1.gif

Din chaloo ho gaya... aaj shaam ko karta hu PM:P
Nimii
Mila hai Marci!!!!!!!!! tongue1.gif

Still to download.. Himmat se d/l karti hoon... biggrin.gif

N biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.