Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ek But Banaoon Ga
Hamara Forums > Legends > Mohd Rafi
ffew2002
enjoy it folks. smile.gif
ffew. tongue.gif
Pradeep
I recently picked this dvd. Dev and Sadhana both look stunning. I've over and over played two songs from this movie... tera mera pyar amar and ek but banavunga. The search is on for Ek Musaphir Ek Haseena on a DVd........
Nimii
QUOTE (Pradeep @ Jun 9 2004, 01:34 AM)
I recently picked this dvd. Dev and Sadhana both look stunning. I've over and over played two songs from this movie... tera mera pyar amar and ek but banavunga. The search is on for Ek Musaphir Ek Haseena on a DVd........

I vaguely remember seein the DVD of EMEH lekin kahan? yaad nahi aata hai! If I get to see it again in any my music/film search jaunts I shall pick it up without asking you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phikar not ham hai to gham kaahe smile.gif smile.gif

N smile.gif
myawan
welcome Pradeep! Badi dair ki meherbaan aate aate~ smile.gif
ffew2002
Welcome Pradeep Ji,kisi bahane to aap ne jawab to diya. wink.gif
Welcome again. smile.gif
ffew. tongue.gif
Sharad
ek musafir ek haseena
go to www.erosentertainment.com

it's an eros release!

S
Chitralekha
EMEK, I have it on VHS and boy! they both look so great!!! even with torn shirt Joy Mukherjee looks so handsome. The charm of b/w movies.... its movies like this one that make us realize the value of these oldies. I bet this movie would look horrible in eastman color. Beautiful songs smile.gif
Flex001
Greetings,

You'll find the film version of Ek But Banaunga, which has an extra stanza, at the following link:

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=1019

Flex
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.