Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Am Lookin For A Song Called..............
Hamara Forums > Music > Singers
IDOL
Kind friends,

I am lookin for the song, which i am not sure if it's from 80s or not, but still let me try

The song's wording is:

Dil Main Hon Tum

Ankhon Main Tum

Bolo Tumhe Kaise Chaho

Pooja Karo, Sajjda Karo

Jaise Kaho Waise Chaho

.............and i dun know the singer's name sad1.gif maybe Anu Malik, or Bapi Lahree somethin somethin.... unsure.gif

If any of u great people have it, please send it to me ,either upload it here (if it's 70s) or send me at elaha_esmat@yahoo.com

thank u in advance!

KHOBI

deewani
If I'm not mistaken it's a KK song from Satyamev Jayate - one that I have lost and had on cass before. I think it was Bappi music.
bobby mudgel
here is ur song khobi---from satyamev jayte
singer--bappi da
md-bappi da------bengali version of this song is by kishore da
deewani
Thanks bobby, I needed it too, good to know KK was involved somewhere in there. smile1.gif
IDOL
so ..........so..................so sweet of u dear bobby...........i was dyin for this song...............thank u for that ................ur sweet!!!!!!! love.gif

bobby mudgel
QUOTE(KHOBI @ Apr 6 2006, 12:10 AM) *

so ..........so..................so sweet of u dear bobby...........i was dyin for this song...............thank u for that ................ur sweet!!!!!!! love.gif

thnx 4 ur sweet thnx----u were dyin 4 this song-and now u ve it, so now u r nt going 2 die
Marcilo
Song was shot on Vinod Khanna and Meenakshi S

This flick along with, I forget the name (Dimple K in Double role, Doctor and Dancer), one more flick were Vinod K’s come back movies after his stint in Oregon with "Rajneesh"
IDOL
i've got another request......................................i guess the same singer sang this one too :

Manna Hon Tum

Bihad Haseen

Aise Borai Hum Bhi Nahe

can anyone upload this one pleej.

bobby mudgel
QUOTE(KHOBI @ Apr 6 2006, 05:21 AM) *

i've got another request......................................i guess the same singer sang this one too :

Manna Hon Tum

Bihad Haseen

Aise Borai Hum Bhi Nahe

can anyone upload this one pleej.

catch it--khobi
mana ho tum behad hassen-toote khilone
md-bappi da
singer-yeshudas
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.