Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Humble Rquest
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Singers > Mahendra Kapoor
theonlyq
Can someone plz u/l this for me in cdq as i lost it thanks
deewani
Here you go Q.
Click to view attachment
While we are on the subject of Roti Kapada Aur Makaan, does anyone one remember 3 versions of Main Na Bhoolunga? (cause I have this vague memory that my old naqli tape had 3 different versions, but I'm not so sure now, 12 years later, lol).
theonlyq
Thanks D hmm you'r right i know theres a Mukesh Solo and a duet but the third..got the movie on dvd somewhere gota fetch it out and have a look
how are you though?bad manners didt even ask you.. wub.gif
deewani
QUOTE(theonlyq @ Mar 23 2006, 07:06 PM) *
Thanks D hmm you'r right i know theres a Mukesh Solo and a duet but the third..got the movie on dvd somewhere gota fetch it out and have a look

I'm fine Q, please don't feel obliged to ask, lol, after all it's not a chat box. tongue1.gif Whenever you have time, it's not too important, just one of the random oddities that float around in my brain juice.
theonlyq
QUOTE(deewani @ Mar 24 2006, 08:40 AM) *

QUOTE(theonlyq @ Mar 23 2006, 07:06 PM) *

I'm fine Q, please don't feel obliged to ask, lol, after all it's not a chat box. tongue1.gif Whenever you have time, it's not too important, just one of the random oddities that float around in my brain juice.

Dont feel obliged to ask?silly gal no obligation between friends my bad manners london thug no manners lol
yeah bought the fim last year have't even sat down to watch it just got it for that 1 particular track
Mehangai Maar Gayi..one of the many numbers i can neva get bored of listening to,just 1more Question how many tracks are there in the film?!i count 5..
deewani
Aur Nahin
Main Na Bhoolunga part 1 & 2
Mehangai Maar Gayi
Panditji Mere Marne Ke Baad
Haye Haye Yeh Majboori

Yep I count 5 too. But you know who the ultimate authority of anything by LP would be, right? smile1.gif
theonlyq
QUOTE(deewani @ Mar 24 2006, 08:47 AM) *

Aur Nahin
Main Na Bhoolunga part 1 & 2
Mehangai Maar Gayi
Panditji Mere Marne Ke Baad
Haye Haye Yeh Majboori

Yep I count 5 too. But you know who the ultimate authority of anything by LP would be, right? smile1.gif

Lol he has't rang me 2nite probably at work did chat to him last night need to go and see him he's appraoched over 100 gigs..mad man!lol
can i ask you to u/l Haye haye yeh majboori..might as well have the cdq version instead of the dodgy one i already have,u looking for anything?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.