Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New World Record
Hamara Forums > General > Sports > Cricket
bawlachintu
Akhir 11 saal purana, Sri Lanka ka record break ho hi gaya

http://in.rediff.com/cricket/2006/mar/12sa.htm

400 Run ka barrier ek din mein do baar paar hua.
Click to view attachment

Ball ki idni badiya dhulai kabhi dekhne ko nahin mili.....
Poore paise wasool. rolleyes.gif
august
SA surely rocks!
but i had to watch it on star news.
brett lee is certainly not the happiest man today. laugh.gif
a wicket and a ball they saved! smile.gif
AzgarKhan
One of the best matches I ever saw.

Brilliant batting performances by both the teams.
azad
What on earth was happening there, I am absolutely stunned!
It certainly was a mega runs galore, definitely good food for the eyes.
Pity, could not get the telecast here.

You lucky guys, those who watched the match !

AzgarKhan
Close to 900 Runs in a ONE Day match Woaahhhhhhh !!!
azad
QUOTE(AzgarKhan @ Mar 13 2006, 12:36 PM) *
Close to 900 Runs in a ONE Day match Woaahhhhhhh !!!

Almost double the fun for the same money.
catch22
I don't think there was such a thrill in one day history. For a long time to come, this record will not tumble. Like they said, even a script writer could not have done better. First the score of 434 by Australia looked unsurpassable. But, it is never over till it is over, is it? Both the teams gave a fantastic display. In the end it was only the game of cricket that won. Why do we need to watch a world cup after this, you will not see anything better than this. I wish I can get a recording of this match?
vivekpm
Cracker of a match!!! The attitude shown by the Proteas was just too good. They are some team now. In all the matches, including the ones they lost, they dominated the Aussies. Looking forward to an exciting test series.

Cheers,
gin_ger_ale
QUOTE(vivekpm @ Mar 13 2006, 03:47 PM) *

Cracker of a match!!! The attitude shown by the Proteas was just too good. They are some team now. In all the matches, including the ones they lost, they dominated the Aussies. Looking forward to an exciting test series.

Cheers,

wacko.gif Poor bowlers!!
vivekpm
QUOTE(gin_ger_ale @ Mar 14 2006, 08:30 AM) *

QUOTE(vivekpm @ Mar 13 2006, 03:47 PM) *

Cheers,

wacko.gif Poor bowlers!!

Yeah poor bowlers. But ODIs are not bowlers game. Test matches are.

Cheers,
Akhtar
Really gripping match. During the inns break Aust must have surely been celebrating victory!
princeali
It really looked as if Gibbs was going to break Saeed Anwar's record of 194 and then the Aussies finally got him. That Gibbs-Smith partnership is what set the tone for SA, what a chase, what a match !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.