Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gals, What Do You Think About This Handsome Hunk?
Hamara Forums > General > Sports
SAJJAD
Boss, i think u accidently uploaded wrong pixs...there r NO hunks - all i see is motar cycles huh.gif
shivani
Boss, i think u accidently uploaded wrong pixs...there r NO hunks - all i see is motar cycles (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

awwww u came here in pursuit of a hunk and found bikes.. poor thing
SAJJAD
QUOTE(shivani @ Mar 3 2006, 11:40 PM) *

Boss, i think u accidently uploaded wrong pixs...there r NO hunks - all i see is motar cycles (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

awwww u came here in pursuit of a hunk and found bikes.. poor thing

Curiosity got me:-) I wanted to see WHY Pradeep Babu is posting Hunks pixs...i was concerned for Pradeep! lol
shivani
Curiosity got me:-) I wanted to see WHY Pradeep Babu is posting Hunks pixs...i was concerned for Pradeep! lol

liar!
your disappointment is so apparent !!
btw hows life treating you. All well in heaven?
SAJJAD
QUOTE(shivani @ Mar 4 2006, 12:08 AM) *

liar!

Honest! I was really concerned abt Pradeep laugh.gif By the way, i'm SURE u were disappointed in not finding any hunks pixs tongue1.gif btw, life is good! Lots of big projects lined up at work! Nothing new, just killing couple of hours b4 starting the weekend rolleyes.gif Hope, everything is good on ur side!
shivani
Honest! I was really concerned abt Pradeep (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) By the way, i'm SURE u were disappointed in not finding any hunks pixs (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue1.gif) btw, life is good! Lots of big projects lined up at work! Nothing new, just killing couple of hours b4 starting the weekend (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) Hope, everything is good on ur side!

: ) let everyone live with thier perceptions.

Everything is fine at my end, thanks for asking.

...and pics are nice Pradeep (should mention or he might kick me outta his thread)
Pradeep
QUOTE(SAJJAD @ Mar 4 2006, 12:31 AM) *
QUOTE(shivani @ Mar 4 2006, 12:08 AM) *

liar!

Honest! I was really concerned abt Pradeep laugh.gif By the way, i'm SURE u were disappointed in not finding any hunks pixs tongue1.gif btw, life is good! Lots of big projects lined up at work! Nothing new, just killing couple of hours b4 starting the weekend rolleyes.gif Hope, everything is good on ur side!

Mammu, your concern for me got nullified with your disappointment.. eh ? sunglasses2.gif
IDOL
now wotezz deez , there's nothin to vote for look.gif
Priya
Racing bikes!!!!! Not appealing. sad1.gif

The other day I saw a brilliant red and black motorbike and the chap riding it had a red and black T shirt and black jeans!!! ohmy.gif
gkshyam
So.. wat "appealed" to you there??? The 'Brilliant' Bike? Or the chap riding it??? ohmy.gif tongue1.gif biggrin.gif
Nimii
Priyz he was wearing clothes to match his vehicle wink2.gif kewl na biggrin.gif

Aaj se me gonna be in silvery outfit biggrin.gif
Priya
GKS!!!!! The colours appealed to me. biggrin.gif

Ya Nimz, if someone had told me I would have said silly. But it looked real cool. Of course the chap was one of those model types. U often see poor chutkoos hardly 18, wearing transparent net shirts and getting their hair spiky and zooming abt but they cut a sorry figure. sad1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.