Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Congratulations Sachin
Hamara Forums > General > Sports > Cricket
Anil4
Congratulations to Sachin Hundredulkar for this great achievement of having the highest number of test centuries scored. We now look foward to him breaking Brian Lara's record of scoring the most number of test runs.

Incidentally, today, the NZ one day team created a record as well, when they successfully chased down a target of 332 to beat Australia by two wickets with an over to spare.

Anil
gkshyam
Just came back after watching the marvellous feat!!!!! It was really a treat to watch the master dish out one of his most special knocks, on such a wonderful occassion........ Classy shots all around the wicket..... and an amazing six off Leg-Spinner Bandara, that had the Sachin Stamp on it smile1.gif made up for a real special innings, the record breaking 35th century....... Kudos to the master bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif He deserves much more, very rightly........ and as Anil Ji rightly said, may he go on to create more and more records, and serve World Cricket for many more years to come.... thumbs-up.gif

PS: Missed the NZ-Aussie match today sad.gif Thanks for the info Anil Ji..... would have been an exciting nailbiting finish for sure wink2.gif Hope to catch the highlights atleast........ smile1.gif
tracknest
The little master has passed another frontier. I have no doubt that Sachin will achieve several more feats. I was expecting this knock hence not surprised.

NZ showed again with all their dumb decision making, they have the team to win the world cup. Another chink in the armour of the Australians, i hope other teams are analysing these chinks.
desai2rn
I sure he has many more to come. Hopefully he will stay healthy and
set the record to Fiftyyyyyy.

Ramesh
rom
The record had to fall to Sachin, only it came later rather than sooner. A great feat all the same! bow.gif
A picture from a celebration of his record, last night...
Anil4
Rom Bhai

Thank you for sharing the above picture with us cricket fans.

How did you manage to lay your hands on this one?

Anil
rom
Bhirgu-ji, it's a news agency photograph... may have appeared in dailies today. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.