Please upload:

1. Ankh hai bhari bhari - Tum se ascha kaun hai

2. Nazar ke saame Jiagr ke pass - Ashqi

3. Chehra kya dekto ho - Salami

4. Pyar mere zindagi pane ko hey - Guddu

Thanks
T
SAJJAD
R these songs after 1987? If SO - then we can't upload it on the forum! That's admin rules....By the way, i never heard any of these songs!
tracknest
QUOTE(SAJJAD @ Nov 23 2005, 04:46 AM) *

R these songs after 1987? If SO - then we can't upload it on the forum! That's admin rules....By the way, i never heard any of these songs!

Sorry...I did not know about these rules. Also surprised you never heard these super hits numbers.

Ashraf
Hi tracknext

the 4 th song of ur list is one of my favourite.....I do hear new songs with superb melody..but only at times..I do have the Salami song(chehra kya) and Ashiqui....if u want I can send it.....But can u do the pyar mera zindagi number bcs it is not available since it is from an un popular film(Guddu).....Generally I never come in to the forums other than old music....This is by chance.....but Once u made me remember about 'pyar mera zindagi' song...I can't stop searching for it.
Malika
QUOTE(tracknest @ Nov 22 2005, 06:13 PM) *

Please upload:

Thanks
T

i have those songs you requested.
kurtcobain
incidently 'pyar mera zindagi paane ko hai' was also in a great situation in the movie, shah rukh is really happy because although he know he is about to die of a terminal illness, he is excited that he will be able to donate his eyes to his blind girlfriend manisha

noone but sanu da could have done such justice to this song, especially in such a situation in the movie

incidently , this album was the great OP NAYYAR'S last music album, unfortunately he is no more. note that also in nusrat fateh ali khan and RD burman's respective last albums, sanu da had the maximum songs (kacche dhaage and `1942 ALS )

who knows, had these great MD'S still been around, sanu da might have been getting more songs, and the standard of music would have certainly been better than it is in todays remix culture
Jay
Friends there are a lot KS songs @ cooltoad! smile1.gif
Mukeshfan

If needed I can post all the songs from this list.
Lett me know.

Warm Regards,
MUKESHFAN
abgeen
Anyone have this song of Kumar suno and kavita Karishnmorthi "suna hai phool kalyon se rab ne osy

banaya hai" from movie Aar ya paar .can anyone upload it for me.

thx
Purple_Fairy
ths can be uploaded...

as songs of 90s are being uploaded.
and remember 90s songs arent as new as u think or available.

as we progress in time even they r getting difficult to get.
jiya45
Click to view attachment

HERE IS UR REQUEST ABGEEN smile.gif
Purple_Fairy
1987 rule is pass, now the new rule allows on gs till 1999.
Purple_Fairy
1987 rule is pass, now the new rule allows songs till 1999.
shazaad
QUOTE(tracknest @ Nov 23 2005, 07:13 AM) *

Please upload:

Thanks
T

Ronnie
sad.gif hi, can anyone post the songs of fateh(1991), *sanjay dutt pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee.could someone also tell me how to download this song?
Kaajal
Click to view attachmentSong: Nazar Ke Saamne

IPB Image

File Deleted! File details are missing!

Follow the guidelines of file attachments

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?act=boardrules

Admin.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.