Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hf Radio Program Schedules
Hamara Forums > Music > HF Radio
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
Pradeep
Hello Friends,

We have seen in the past few days that our DJs host such lovely programs and come up with wonderful compilations. To make it more organized and prepared, I request our DJs to inform in advance of any special programs that they wish to host on HF Radio. With this the listeners can also be prepared in advance to listen to these special programs.

Based on the program schedules, I'll update this topic with the upcoming events.

Upcoming Events
All scheduled events have been moved into the HF Radio Calendar.

Requested Programs
  1. Best of S.N.Tripathi
HF Listeners can request DJs for special programs and shows by filling in the details below. (Thanks nm007 for this suggestion)
  1. Program Description
  2. Preferred Date
Program Schedule Details

If you would like to host a program, please give the scheule details atleast 3 days in advance. So that I can advertise the show throughout the board for every member's benefit. If you are scheduling a program, please reply with the following details:

1. Program Name
2. Program Description
3. Duration
4. Your Location (Country/City)
5. Schedule date/time of the program ( in your local time )

Example: If I would like to host a program titled, Bhajan Sandhya at 7 PM on 27th October 2005 and I stay in India, Bangalore I would provide the details as

Program Name: Bhajan Sandhya
Program Description: Bhajans from hindi films
Duration: 60 Minutes
Your Location: Bangalore/India
Schedule time of the program: 27th October 2005 / 7 PM

How do the listeners map the DJ's program time with their local time?

Go to http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html and enter the date and time of the program, and select the DJ's location. Click on Calculate fixed time. This would list the time of the program in most countries. Check the date and time in your country.

Let me know in case of any confusion.

Regards,
IDOL
QUOTE(Pradeep @ Oct 20 2005, 10:47 PM) *

If you would like to host a program, please give the scheule details atleast 3 days in advance.

1. Program Name
2. Program Description
3. Your Location (Country/City)
4. Schedule date/time of the program ( in your local time )

1. The Khobi Show
2. Entertaining (mostly playing songs, poetries, jokes, live singing, and some music games)
3. Calgary , Alberta, Canada
4. Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday 8-9 mountain time/calgary time(one hour show)
YaarMere
This is a wonderful idea! Top1 Pradeep yaar thumbs-up.gif
IDOL
pradeep ji, put my program on upcoming for today, please
nm007
One more idea

Members should request the program that they would like to hear and then some HFer can take up that program

I would like to hear "Best of S N tripathi" <---- My first request
I dont have too many songs composed by him and I would like to hear some of his gems. (If we can get a commentary during the songs with anecdotes and such, its even better)
Pradeep
Thanks NM007, Khobi. The initial post has been updated accordingly.
IDOL
QUOTE(Pradeep @ Oct 21 2005, 07:47 AM) *

Thanks NM007, Khobi. The initial post has been updated accordingly.

thanks pradeep ji
Akhtar
Perhaps a Pakistani Sangeet show ?
Or 'new' music show ?
unni
1. Program Name: BINACA GEETMALA - TOP OF THE HITS - 1952 to 1977
2. Program Description: Ameen Sayani presenting the famous radio program's 25th Anniversary Special
3. My Location: USA / East Coast
4. Schedule dates/time of the program:

Wednesday, Oct 26 (45 minutes program)
New York: 10:30 AM (Daylight Savings Time)
INDIA: 8:00 PM

Wednesday, Nov 02 (45 minutes program)
New York: 09:30 AM
IDOL
QUOTE(unni @ Oct 22 2005, 12:00 AM) *

2. Program Description: Ameen Sayani presenting the famous radio program's 25th Anniversary Special

New York: 10:30 AM
U.K.: 3:30 PM

who's hosting?
unni
Me, na? laugh.gif
Priya
Bandar log kya tarrakki kar rahe hain!!!! shocked.gif
unni
QUOTE(priya @ Oct 21 2005, 03:14 PM) *
Bandar log kya tarrakki kar rahe hain!!!! shocked.gif

Click to view attachment

Priya
Click to view attachment

Preetz!!! U will hear from me! angry.gif
IDOL
QUOTE(unni @ Oct 22 2005, 12:41 AM) *

Me, na? laugh.gif

oh wooooow, i'd luv to be listenin to u.............but, i'd be in school that time sad.gif
unni
QUOTE(KHOBI @ Oct 21 2005, 03:28 PM) *

Me, na? laugh.gif

oh wooooow, i'd luv to be listenin to u.............but, i'd be in school that time sad.gif

You won't be listening to me, you'd be listening to Ameen Sayani! But I shall re-broadcast it at another time of your convenience, if the radio is free.
IDOL
QUOTE(unni @ Oct 22 2005, 01:01 AM) *

QUOTE(KHOBI @ Oct 21 2005, 03:28 PM) *

Me, na? laugh.gif

You won't be listening to me, you'd be listening to Ameen Sayani! But I shall re-broadcast it at another time of your convenience, if the radio is free.

arey.....who is ameen sayani?.........? unsure.gif
unni
QUOTE(KHOBI @ Oct 21 2005, 03:34 PM) *

arey.....who is ameen sayani?.........? unsure.gif

From the web:

Amin Sayani has completed 60 years in radio, and last month saw the start of a fresh innings. The popular film song countdown, Geetmala, which he has been associated with for the last 50 years, is back on Vividh Bharati every Sunday night.

Now called Colgate Cibaca Geetmala, the programme comprises evergreen classics and current hits from Hindi films. The first episode was aired across 22 Vividh Bharati stations on February 18.

And it is Mr Sayani's stylised anchoring, that spawned countless imitations over the years, which is deemed responsible for the show's popularity. Binaca Geetmala, for that is how it began, was so popular it ran for 39 years on Radio Ceylon after it was started in 1952. "In fact, during its peak from the '50s through the '70s, listenership was estimated to be anywhere from 9-20 crores," says Mr Sayani. "Nobody bought radio sets that did not receive Radio Ceylon! I received feedback from all over Asia and even the east coast of Africa." Geetmala subsequently shifted to AIR's Vividh Bharati station.

Mr Sayani was initiated into radio at the age of seven by his brother, veteran broadcaster Hameed Sayani. "He was also a stage actor and director, and pioneered ad films and documentaries in India. Besides, he was a magician of international repute!" Mr Sayani informs us. "Of course, Hameedbhai broadcast in English, and I got into Hindi. My advantage was that I learnt Hindustani, which is a mix of simple Hindi and Urdu that everyone understands."

Mr Sayani produces and exports radio programmes to West Asia, the US, the UK and Canada, among other countries. "Of course, a very significant task has been to produce programmes for All India Radio (AIR). We have been doing spots, ads and jingles for years, and have done a lot of work for the primary channel, what we call `Mumbai A' here. Like this series, `Colgate Sangeet Sitare', which ran for two years. Then there was a series on AIDS, `Swanash', which was broadcast over 30 primary channels in the Hindi belt."

Of course, what most listeners cannot forget is his Behnon aur bhaiyon! refrain on Geetmala. The programme was awarded the Radio Campaign of the Century award by the Advertising Club of Bombay in 1999. And it is the only show to have set up listeners' radio clubs that contribute to the song ratings. These clubs are sought to be revived now that the programme is back on air.

IDOL
unni ji, aap ke bate humare saar ke uppar se jaa rahi hain..................let me hear the program then will understand blink.gif
unni
QUOTE(KHOBI @ Oct 21 2005, 03:40 PM) *
unni ji, aap ke bate humare saar ke uppar se jaa rahi hain..................let me hear the program then will understand blink.gif

Khobi:

"Binaca Geetmala" was the most popular radio program from the 1950's till the early 90's . It was presented by a broadcaster by the name of Amin Sayani and his style made him legendary along with the stupendous popularity of the radio-show. The program featured the most popular songs of the week, leading up to the song at the top of the popularity chart. HFMs fan made it a point to listen to this program broadcast every Wednesday from 8 to 9 PM from Radio Ceylon. (Remember, there was no TV in India till the mid/late 70's).
Pradeep

Thank you Unni for this program. Probably due to day light saving... Nov 02, 10.30 AM is 9.00 PM in India? I've updated the schedules.
Pradeep
  1. Program Name : Meera Bhajans by Lata Mangeshkar
  2. Program Description : Meera Bhajans by Lata Mangeshkar, music by Hridaynath Mangeshkar
  3. Your Location : India / Bangalore
  4. Schedule date/time of the program : 27th October / 10.00 PM IST
unni
Good thing you brought this to my notice. Daylight Savings Time ends with the last weekend of October.

For Oct. 26, my calculation would hold good: 10:30hrs (local time) + 9:30hrs = 20:00hrs., i.e. 8 PM in India.

For Nov 02, I'll change it to 09:30hrs (local time) + 10:30hrs = 20:00hrs., i.e. 8 PM. in India.

Please change the Program Schedule accordingly. Thanks!

QUOTE(Pradeep @ Oct 21 2005, 09:55 PM) *

Thank you Unni for this program. Probably due to day light saving... Nov 02, 10.30 AM is 9.00 PM in India? I've updated the schedules.
Pradeep
The Khobi Show has been rescheduled from 5PM to 8PM. The post has been updated with the new time.
IDOL
QUOTE(Pradeep @ Oct 23 2005, 07:25 AM) *

The Khobi Show has been rescheduled from 5PM to 8PM. The post has been updated with the new time.

thank u pradeep ji smile.gif .............so now Asia will hear me tomorrow night at 8 MST.
Pradeep
Sunday night 8 MST ... is Monday morning 7.30 AM. Office ko ready hona hai. Par no worries.. at least I can record it. smile1.gif
Nimii
Someone plz record it and post it as a mp3 for me sad1.gif

N :begging:
IDOL
QUOTE(Nimii @ Oct 23 2005, 07:48 AM) *

Someone plz record it and post it as a mp3 for me sad1.gif

N :begging:

oh sure, why not..........no copy right laugh.gif
Nimii
Thanks Khobi!!!!!!!!!! Khobi!!!!!!!!!!! I knew you would do it !! kiss.gif

N love.gif
IDOL
QUOTE(Nimii @ Oct 23 2005, 03:06 PM) *

Thanks Khobi!!!!!!!!!! Khobi!!!!!!!!!!! I knew you would do it !! kiss.gif

N love.gif

u'a wc Nimmiiiii, Nimmiiiiiiii
Pradeep
QUOTE(unni @ Oct 22 2005, 07:52 PM) *
Good thing you brought this to my notice. Daylight Savings Time ends with the last weekend of October.

For Oct. 26, my calculation would hold good: 10:30hrs (local time) + 9:30hrs = 20:00hrs., i.e. 8 PM in India.

For Nov 02, I'll change it to 09:30hrs (local time) + 10:30hrs = 20:00hrs., i.e. 8 PM. in India.

Please change the Program Schedule accordingly. Thanks!

Updated it Unni. Thanks.
Akhtar
Was thinking of doing a show but don't know when I will have time.
Pradeep
1. Program Name : Hanste Hanste
2. Program Description : Comedy songs from films
3. Your Location : Bangalore, India
4. Schedule date/time of the program : 28th October 2005 / 10:00 PM IST

Duration: 40 Mins.
nm007
1. Program Name : I remember Madan Mohan
2. Program Description : Madan Mohan songs with Lata's commentary
3. Your Location : Boston, US
4. Schedule date/time of the program : 27th October 2005 / 11:00 AM EST
Duration: 70 Mins.

Unni ji is already doing Binaca geetmala, so I wont be doing it.
unni
Presenting Amin Sayani, compere of the 'BINACA GEETMAALA PROGRAM":

Video clip:

Click to view attachment
oye_sonu
Unni ji

i hope issme " SOna Hawaai chappel " type ADVt nehi ayengi !!! ( just joking)tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Nice addition to the H forum ...Hamara radio.......

God bless

Sonu biggrin.gif
unni
QUOTE(oye_sonu @ Oct 25 2005, 02:32 PM) *
Unni ji

i hope issme " SOna Hawaai chappel " type ADVt nehi ayengi !!! ( just joking) tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Nice addition to the H forum ...Hamara radio.......

God bless

Sonu biggrin.gif

Sonu:

Actually, it's interesting to remember (or at least as I recollect), although the program was sponsored by CIBA, the manufacturers of Binaca toothpaste, they did not peddle their product on the program! As a kid, though a regular listener of the program, I did not like the taste of Binaca toothpaste (it was not sweet). I remember another toothpaste, FORHANS, which similarly was "un-sweet". The sweet-tasting COLGATE was preferable. My dad did not listen to HFM, let alone Binaca Geetala, but he always bought Binaca toothpaste and that's what we were constrained to use! sad1.gif
nm007
QUOTE(unni @ Oct 25 2005, 02:44 PM) *

Actually, it's interesting to remember (or at least as I recollect), although the program was sponsored by CIBA, the manufacturers of Binaca toothpaste, they did not peddle their product on the program! As a kid, though a regular listener of the program, I did not like the taste of Binaca toothpaste (it was not sweet). I remember another toothpaste, FORHANS, which similarly was "un-sweet". The sweet-tasting COLGATE was preferable. My dad did not listen to HFM, let alone Binaca Geetala, but he always bought Binaca toothpaste and that's what we were constrained to use! sad1.gif

binaca toothpaste had plastic animals in it, that is the reason I liked that fact that dad bought binaca toothpaste
Mukeshfan
Hi guys,

I am planning to stream the 2 live shows of Mukesh saheb what I have on CD.
1 live in Holland and 2nd Live in Detroid USA. let me know when I can do this and what time it suites you I have CET so keep it in mind.

Take Care and keep doing all the good work.
princeali
Program Name: Saath Suron Ka Saath - Shankar Jaikishan
Program Description: Showcasing The Wonderful Melodies of S-J
My Location: Toronto, Ontario (Canada)
Duration: 60 minutes
Schedule dates/time of the program:

Every Friday morning at 10:30 am Eastern Standard Time.
India: 8:00 pm
UK: 3:30 pm
Akhtar
good to see your show up here Ali bhai. Will try to tune in!
princeali
QUOTE(Akhtar @ Oct 26 2005, 01:25 PM) *

good to see your show up here Ali bhai. Will try to tune in!

Thanks Akhtar bro, please do.

Hopefully it will be a success like the other great shows !
Bawra Jay
Hi Pradeep ,

Can you put in main page schedule ...

Program Name: Its a Surprise
Program Description: HF Members Dedication
Your Location: East Coast USA
Schedule time of the program(USA): 28th October 2005 / 11:30 PM (EST)
Schedule time of the program(INDIA) : 29th October 2005 /9 AM (IST)

Thanks
Bawra Jay
QUOTE(Mukeshfan @ Oct 25 2005, 04:28 PM) *

Hi guys,

I am planning to stream the 2 live shows of Mukesh saheb what I have on CD.
1 live in Holland and 2nd Live in Detroid USA. let me know when I can do this and what time it suites you I have CET so keep it in mind.

Take Care and keep doing all the good work.

Stream it more than once ... in a day and in week..... I am very much interested..... Weekdays , around lunch time...works fine for me...............
Nimii

BJ I saw something else in my mail notification re wink2.gif Did you edit the post confused.gif

N biggrin.gif
Bawra Jay
QUOTE(Nimii @ Oct 27 2005, 01:50 PM) *

BJ I saw something else in my mail notification re wink2.gif Did you edit the post confused.gif

N biggrin.gif

Ya like a PUPPET I had to tongue.gif .. happy now sad1.gif
Talaikya
Maine tau kuchh nahin kaha BJ tongue.gif
Nimii
Ya like a PUPPET I had to tongue.gif .. happy now sad1.gif

Trust you to blindly type stuff dictated to U mad.gif spank.gif

N fight.gif BJ! "dishum dishum" "bang bang"
Talaikya
Program Name: Awaz Alag Andaz Alag
Program Description: Tandem tunes (repeat)
Your Location: East Coast USA
Schedule time of the program(USA): 28th October 2005 / 1:30 PM (EST)
Schedule time of the program(INDIA) : 28th October 2005 / 11 PM (IST)
Duration : 80 mins (approx)

(Hope I have calculated right blab.gif afraid.gif )
Nimii
Phew so many programmes scheduled for oct 28 sad1.gif

ek din ke liye i will uninstall old winamp and install the new one :|

N headbang.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.