Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Countries/cities/towns Game
Hamara Forums > General > Games N' Puzzles
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
tahir77
In this game,

1st person: Write any “Country/City/Town” name.
E.g. Abu Dhabi (Here last ALPAHBETIC is “I”)

2nd person: Iran (Here last ALPAHBETIC is “N”)

3rd person: New York (Here last ALPAHBETIC is “K”)

4th person: so on………….

(You can use “Country/City/Town” name) understand.

So lets play

I’ll start:

”America”
zashakeel
QUOTE(tahir77 @ Oct 13 2005, 08:35 AM) *

In this game,

1st person: Write any “Country/City/Town” name.
E.g. Abu Dhabi (Here last ALPAHBETIC is “I”)

2nd person: Iran (Here last ALPAHBETIC is “N”)

3rd person: New York (Here last ALPAHBETIC is “K”)

4th person: so on………….

(You can use “Country/City/Town” name) understand.

So lets play

I’ll start:

”America”

Argentina
NATURE
Is STATE allowed ? If yes I would say "ASSAM" , if not I would say "AMINGAON" ...

Depending on that Next person will start with "M" or "N" ...
tahir77
Nigeria
gkshyam
OH WOW!!!!!! TAHIR BHAI YOU ARE GREAT!!! bow.gif bow.gif thumbs-up.gif
I used to play this in my childhood at home, and with friends.......Hazaaron baar kheli hai......Bachpan ki yaadein taaza ho gayi biggrin.gif You are great!!!! thumbs-up.gif

Amsterdam smile1.gif
tahir77
QUOTE(gkshyam @ Oct 14 2005, 05:31 PM) *

OH WOW!!!!!! TAHIR BHAI YOU ARE GREAT!!! bow.gif bow.gif thumbs-up.gif
I used to play this in my childhood at home, and with friends.......Hazaaron baar kheli hai......Bachpan ki yaadein taaza ho gayi biggrin.gif You are great!!!! thumbs-up.gif

Amsterdam smile1.gif

Thankyou GK bhai smile.gif
Next >>

Mangolia
gkshyam
AFGHANISTAN smile1.gif
tahir77
Nepal
gkshyam
LUXEMBOURG smile1.gif
IDOL
Germany
IDOL
QUOTE(gkshyam @ Oct 14 2005, 07:58 PM) *

AFGHANISTAN smile1.gif

love this country thumbs-up.gif
gkshyam
YUGOSLAVIA smile1.gif

PS: Khobi......you've been to Afghanistan? smile1.gif
IDOL
QUOTE(gkshyam @ Oct 14 2005, 09:43 PM) *

YUGOSLAVIA smile1.gif

PS: Khobi......you've been to Afghanistan? smile1.gif

Austria

PS: I am from Afghanistan, Farsi speaking one thumbs-up.gif
gkshyam
Well Khobi.......Check out some posts above....ZASHAKEEL has already posted "ARGENTINA"..... mellow.gif You may post some other name.... smile.gif

Ok.....so you're from Afghanistan? smile.gif Well, I did know you are Farsi speaking......and also that you live in Alberta.......but wasn't knowing that you are from Afghanistan...... smile1.gif Good...that's nice smile1.gif

So when did you move out of your hometown??? Or are you born and brought up in Alberta??? unsure.gif
IDOL
QUOTE(gkshyam @ Oct 14 2005, 10:07 PM) *

Well Khobi.......Check out some posts above....ZASHAKEEL has already posted "ARGENTINA"..... mellow.gif You may post some other name.... smile.gif

Ok.....so you're from Afghanistan? smile.gif Well, I did know you are Farsi speaking......and also that you live in Alberta.......but wasn't knowing that you are from Afghanistan...... smile1.gif Good...that's nice smile1.gif

So when did you move out of your hometown??? Or are you born and brought up in Alberta??? unsure.gif

Born in Afghanistan, grow up in Pakistan, and moved to Alberta, Canada.
gkshyam
WOW!!! thumbs-up.gif That's wonderful smile1.gif I didn't know that at all...... So you grew up in Pakistan??? How was it? DO tell in detail.......And when did you move to your 'current location'??? wink2.gif

ALBERTA (That's the next word wink2.gif)
IDOL
QUOTE(gkshyam @ Oct 14 2005, 11:55 PM) *

WOW!!! thumbs-up.gif That's wonderful smile1.gif I didn't know that at all...... So you grew up in Pakistan??? How was it? DO tell in detail.......And when did you move to your 'current location'??? wink2.gif

ALBERTA (That's the next word wink2.gif)

Yes i grew up there, it was a nice country. I liked it, but i didn't like the climate. i was in NWFP province of Pakistan. I have been in Islamabad, R. Pindi, Karachi, and Peshawar. Islamabad is very beautiful and all rich people live there, my uncle was living there too. Karachi is too crowded, but it's a nice city . Peshawar is Pathan's land, and very respecting towards women. I moved to AB a couple of years ago.

Armenia
SAJJAD
Hey Khobi~G,

I do like canada, but most of the ppl around the world don't know where alberta is wacko.gif Yes, Canada is beautiful and clean compared to other weatern countries. Yes, the economy is growing and canadian dollar is almost same as USA dollar. I understand ur effection towards canada...my biwi is the same way:-) That's Y we take yearly pilgrimage mad.gif
tahir77
Azerbaijan
NATURE
Dear KHOBI , I also didn't know u r from Pakistan. I know U live in Canada, where is that Alberta ?
Near to Toronto ? ... how is the Environment there May I know ? R u studying ? Have u visited to
Toronto ? I have a friend in Canada, she says "Canada is so wonderful .... "
-------------
Nova Scotia
zashakeel
QUOTE(NATURE @ Oct 15 2005, 12:20 PM) *

Dear KHOBI , I also didn't know u r from Pakistan. I know U live in Canada, where is that Alberta ?
Near to Toronto ? ... how is the Environment there May I know ? R u studying ? Have u visited to
-------------
Nova Scotia

ALBANIA
gkshyam
Oh Good!!! So khobi, you've spent a long time in Pakistan......nice to know about it........ So its only two yrs since you shifted to Alberta??? Any specific reason? Whole family shifted? Or you have gone their for higher studies or something??? unsure.gif unsure.gif

AHMEDABAD (City in India smile1.gif)
tahir77
Delhi
gkshyam
ISLAMABAD thumbs-up.gif smile1.gif
tahir77
Dubai
IPB Image
gkshyam
WOW!!!!! smile1.gif Nice Place......and Nice Car!!! thumbs-up.gif

INDIA smile1.gif smile1.gif bow.gif bow.gif
IDOL
QUOTE(SAJJAD @ Oct 15 2005, 01:26 AM) *

Hey Khobi~G,

I do like canada, but most of the ppl around the world don't know where alberta is wacko.gif Yes, Canada is beautiful and clean compared to other weatern countries. Yes, the economy is growing and canadian dollar is almost same as USA dollar. I understand ur effection towards canada...my biwi is the same way:-) That's Y we take yearly pilgrimage mad.gif

laugh.gif sajjad ji, that's why u were mad at Alberta Economic topic laugh.gif
IDOL
QUOTE(NATURE @ Oct 15 2005, 12:20 PM) *

-------------
Nova Scotia

Nature ji........i am NOT from Pakistan..........i grew up in Pakistan.........if u wanna know about Alberta refere to my topic about Alberta i had recently post it.............Alberta is the western province of canada........beside British Columbia, or Vancouver if u know this name...............it's far away from Toronto, Onterio......the weather is a abit cooler than other part of Canada......i am student.........and yes i was in Toronto only once.... and yes, Canada is wonderful.....3 hrs plane tongue.gif .................more information, again refere to topic i have about Alberta.
IDOL
QUOTE(gkshyam @ Oct 15 2005, 01:19 PM) *

Oh Good!!! So khobi, you've spent a long time in Pakistan......nice to know about it........ So its only two yrs since you shifted to Alberta??? Any specific reason? Whole family shifted? Or you have gone their for higher studies or something??? unsure.gif unsure.gif

AHMEDABAD (City in India smile1.gif)

yeah long time in Pakland

3 years

immigration

whole family

and studyin as well
IDOL
QUOTE(gkshyam @ Oct 15 2005, 09:28 PM) *

WOW!!!!! smile1.gif Nice Place......and Nice Car!!! thumbs-up.gif

INDIA smile1.gif smile1.gif bow.gif bow.gif

Azerbaijan
tahir77
Norway
IPB Image
IDOL
Yemen
tahir77
Norfolk Island
IPB Image
IDOL
Denmark
zashakeel
QUOTE(KHOBI @ Oct 16 2005, 06:22 AM) *

Denmark

Kuwait
gkshyam
TAJIKISTAN smile1.gif
Nimii
yipeeeeeeeeeee entry maarilee hamne smile.gif

N se... hmmmm

NAGALAND

IPB Image
Mandrake
Democratic Republic of Congo
Nimii
OAKLAND

IPB Image

Mandrake
DJIBOUTI

IPB Image

Continent of Africa!!!!!!!!!!
gkshyam
WOW!!!! Welcome Welcome Nimii & Mandrake!!!!! Dono ke darshan durlabh ho gaye...... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif smile1.gif

ITANAGAR smile1.gif
Mandrake
If Nimii doesn't beat me to it, Reykjavik
Nimii
spank.gif Mandrake! Mandrakaah plz indicate where the place is .. would also increase our knowledgevaa!

GKS tongue.gif hehehehehe! Who saw KBC2 yest headbang.gif One fellow didnt know which state of US was hit by the hurricane hairpull.gif

MTV - I remember some 2 or 3 weeks back.. they were having a quizzy for youngsters.. and one of the question was what is a asteroid! headbang.gif Should have heard the answers they gave hairpull.gif arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh one said asteroid is a kind of astronaut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N mad.gif
Mandrake
Reykjavik is the capital of Iceland
Nimii
KENSINGTON

LONDON - UK!
Nimii
QUOTE(Mandrake @ Oct 16 2005, 02:44 PM) *

Reykjavik is the capital of Iceland

clap1.gif clap1.gif GOOD BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n_headmasterni tongue.gif
Mandrake
Reykjavik is to the southwest, marked by a red star

Click to view attachment
Nimii
That is all the more better!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We could also add a line if we know something special about that place! What you say GKS and Mandrake?

N smile.gif
gkshyam
WOW!!!! Wonderful!!! thumbs-up.gif Yes...agree with you Nimii on that.......can surely add a line or two, and help others too know more on it... thumbs-up.gif

NORWAY smile1.gif (Ab iske baare mein kya bolun??? unsure.gif Also known as THE LAND OF THE MIDNIGHT SUN smile1.gif)
Nimii
YEMEN

IPB Image

You can get more info on this link

Info on Yemen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.