Full Version: Hf Radio
Hamara Forums > Music > HF Radio
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
hits
QUOTE(KHOBI @ Oct 13 2005, 08:58 PM) *

very nice songs hits ji

Thank you Khobi.
IDOL
the song u jus played hits ji, i didn't know that originally this song is kishor's............caoz i had heard a remix of this song............like : kya sorat hain kya sorat hain.............babe wacko.gif
hits
QUOTE(KHOBI @ Oct 13 2005, 09:01 PM) *

the song u jus played hits ji, i didn't know that originally this song is kishor's............caoz i had heard a remix of this song............like : kya sorat hain kya sorat hain.............babe wacko.gif

Yeah, the one by "Bombay Vikings". I must admit they did a good job of packaging their product!
IDOL
QUOTE(hits @ Oct 14 2005, 08:36 AM) *

QUOTE(KHOBI @ Oct 13 2005, 09:01 PM) *

Yeah, the one by "Bombay Vikings". I must admit they did a good job of packaging their product!

oh do they copy all of their songs? ohmy.gif
hits
QUOTE(KHOBI @ Oct 13 2005, 09:15 PM) *

oh do they copy all of their songs? ohmy.gif

Most of them. Their concept is to take a catchy tune and repackage it in a way that appeals to the "I don't wanna listen to old songs 'coz they are old" crowd. Of the multiple remixers out there, the Vikings retain some semblance of originality...although they are already passe.
Talaikya
rollf.gif rollf.gif rollf.gif

(Guni janon)
Anil4
Hits

Thanks for playing Gunijano Bhaktjano. I always laugh at the part when he mentions about the income tax problems of stars.

Guru would know all about tax problems first hand!

Anil
IDOL
hahaha, that song was soooooooooooo funny...........jay dharmendre............. laugh.gif laugh.gif
Talaikya
All these songs would be such fun to see!! Click to view attachment
Lata
I am missing all the fun sad.gif ...Hitesh..what r u playing tonite?
hits
QUOTE(Lata @ Oct 13 2005, 09:42 PM) *

I am missing all the fun sad.gif ...Hitesh..what r u playing tonite?

Kishore sings for himself going on right now
hits
Anyone with a suggestion for the next actor?
Lata
wow! chaand raat tum ho saath......I love this song smile1.gif .....U'll have to play it for me later tonight....cant play it right now sad1.gif
hits
QUOTE(Lata @ Oct 13 2005, 09:48 PM) *

wow! chaand raat tum ho saath......I love this song smile1.gif .....U'll have to play it for me later tonight....cant play it right now sad1.gif

Jaldi waapas ghar ja na!
Lata
did u play..ye raatein ye mausam........bas ab thodi der mein ghar jaoungi biggrin.gif
hits
QUOTE(Lata @ Oct 13 2005, 09:50 PM) *

did u play..ye raatein ye mausam........bas ab thodi der mein ghar jaoungi biggrin.gif

That's the next one.
Lata
ayyoo....... sobsob.gif
hits
Theek hai to why don't you pick the next actor.
Talaikya
Dev Anand? Rajesh Khanna? You've already done Big B & KK himself - right?
hits
QUOTE(Talaikya @ Oct 13 2005, 10:02 PM) *

Dev Anand? Rajesh Khanna? You've already done Big B & KK himself - right?

How about Rishi Kapoor?!
Talaikya
Sure... some of them are/ will definitely be "new" smile1.gif
hits
QUOTE(Talaikya @ Oct 13 2005, 10:12 PM) *

Sure... some of them are/ will definitely be "new" smile1.gif

I'll stick to the 70s T
Lata
main ghar aa gayi biggrin.gif ...after Rishi Kapoor...Dev anand please smile.gif
hits
QUOTE(Lata @ Oct 13 2005, 10:17 PM) *

main ghar aa gayi biggrin.gif ...after Rishi Kapoor...Dev anand please smile.gif

Done. Seedhe shuru ho jaate hain. Koi khaas farmaaishen?
Lata
Tji....u first...unke baad....are yaar meri tum bhi ho gazab smile.gif Ok love songs sochti hoon.
Talaikya
I am fine with anything ... yes... do begin with Teen Devviyan!! laugh.gif
Talaikya
Ahh... and Guide... Jewel Thief... Duniya....
Lata
Paying guest, funtoosh...neend churaake raaton mein tumne baaton baaton mein
IDOL
Can somebody turn on the radio and tell me how's my sound system? unsure.gif
YaarMere
Hi, cud I plz make a request? Thanks. Its 4rom the film: Bhai Bhai... Mere Mehaboob Tere Dam Se.
tahir77
Wow Pradeep bhai aapto mahan hain*****THANKYOU VERY MUCH
AzgarKhan
Nice One UNNI Bhai clap1.gif

Can you stream it at 96Kbps.
unni
QUOTE(AzgarKhan @ Oct 14 2005, 07:24 PM) *
Nice One UNNI Bhai clap1.gif

Can you stream it at 96Kbps.

Just noticed your msg. Shall switch to 96.

AzgarKhan
Searching HF Radio on Shoutcast website.

http://www.shoutcast.com/directory/?s=hamara
IDOL
QUOTE(AzgarKhan @ Oct 15 2005, 09:47 PM) *

Searching HF Radio on Shoutcast website.

http://www.shoutcast.com/directory/?s=hamara

Nice song, Mukeshfan ji. i like this song
Akhtar
Like I said on HF Chat, I'd be happy to do a Pakistani Sangeet show every now and again.
Pradeep
Akhtar, I loved couple of songs that you played of Masood Rana. Thanks smile1.gif
vivekpm
Good to see you guys having a blast on HF radio

Wish I had broadband sad1.gif

Can neither listen nor be a DJ with my connection. Even my office does not allow streaming audio sad1.gif

Cheers,
Talaikya
Awww... we are having a blast tho'!!! tongue.gif
Akhtar
QUOTE(Pradeep @ Oct 16 2005, 06:03 PM) *

Akhtar, I loved couple of songs that you played of Masood Rana. Thanks smile1.gif

Glad you listened ! cool.gif
vivekpm
QUOTE(Talaikya @ Oct 16 2005, 11:14 PM) *
Awww... we are having a blast tho'!!! tongue.gif

Teasing a poor soul? mad.gif

Kal hi jaake puchta hoon Airtel mere area mai kab aa raha hai. huh.gif

Cheers,
Talaikya
I know... I am mean sorry.gif But anything to make you speed up the process na?? tongue.gif
vivekpm
QUOTE(Talaikya @ Oct 16 2005, 11:37 PM) *
I know... I am mean sorry.gif But anything to make you speed up the process na?? tongue.gif

Thanks smile1.gif. Hopefully the day will come soon.

Cheers,
NATURE
HEY FRIENDS .. I could listen to some 1's Voice over HF Radio now .. who is this ? just before starting
The song of "LATA and MUKESH ... I requested to PRADEEP about that if we could talk to eachother
On HF Radio at least the DJs Hosting the Shows ... so, have we started that facility ? ...
Chitralekha
QUOTE(NATURE @ Oct 16 2005, 12:42 PM) *

HEY FRIENDS .. I could listen to some 1's Voice over HF Radio now .. who is this ? just before starting
The song of "LATA and MUKESH ... I requested to PRADEEP about that if we could talk to eachother
On HF Radio at least the DJs Hosting the Shows ... so, have we started that facility ? ...

The place to request songs on HF radio is Chat.

Logon to HF

Click on http://www.hamaraforums.com/chat/flashchat.php to launch Chat.

Request your song on there.

smile1.gif
Pradeep
QUOTE(NATURE @ Oct 17 2005, 01:12 AM) *

Natureji, I had updated post #1 of this thread on this. Please go through that to understand how one can mix voice with the audio.

shivani
Hi all

Am able to listen to all other stations listed at shoutcast.com but the connection times out while trying to connect to HF radio sad1.gif
Tried with all 3 players and LS as well.. nothing seems to work.
Anyone else facing the problem? any clues/ suggestions ?

TIA
Shivani
PS : Thanks Azgar for patience and help
Pradeep
Shivani, can you please let me know which station on shoutcast you are able to play without any problem?
AzgarKhan
For those people who have problems with opening HF Radio by clicking links, here is an easy way to launch HF Radio in Winamp:

1) Open Winamp Player
2) Click on "File"
3) Click on "Play URL"
4) Type "http://www.hamaraforums.com:8000/" without quotes.
5) Click on "Open"

Click to view attachment

Bawra Jay
QUOTE(Pradeep @ Oct 17 2005, 12:18 PM) *

Shivani, can you please let me know which station on shoutcast you are able to play without any problem?

Maybe she is CONFUZED with her harddisk Playlist playing in Winamp with some shoutcast station wink2.gif .... LOL.. JK ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.