Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Request
Hamara Forums > Music > Singers > Kumar Sanu
tahir77
I need the song"Jiye to jiye kaise" kumar sanu version
Hero76
cool.gif Hey Tahirbhai you got me the gem from SHAKKA so I will try to return the favor however I do not see a KUMAR SANU solo on my SAAJAN album list. There is the group number of JEEYE TO JEEYE KAISE which has a verse sung by SANU, I can upload that. Let me know. If there is another version with just SANU please let me know. rolleyes.gif
tahir77
QUOTE(Hero76 @ Oct 10 2005, 07:14 AM) *

cool.gif Hey Tahirbhai you got me the gem from SHAKKA so I will try to return the favor however I do not see a KUMAR SANU solo on my SAAJAN album list. There is the group number of JEEYE TO JEEYE KAISE which has a verse sung by SANU, I can upload that. Let me know. If there is another version with just SANU please let me know. rolleyes.gif

Hero bhai aap 1987 se baad ke songs u/l nahin kar sakte yahan.Aap mujhe PM kardein
Hero76
QUOTE(tahir77 @ Oct 10 2005, 05:56 PM) *

QUOTE(Hero76 @ Oct 10 2005, 07:14 AM) *

Hero bhai aap 1987 se baad ke songs u/l nahin kar sakte yahan.Aap mujhe PM kardein

PM is sent bhai smile.gif
tahir77
Hero bhai song kahan hai
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.