Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Geeta Dutt
Hamara Forums > Music > Regional Music > Punjabi
Abbasi
Can someone upload Geeta Dutt's punjabi songs or atleast give the details of the songs.
Regards
Abbasi
alybaba
QUOTE(abbasi011468 @ May 9 2005, 11:23 AM)
Can someone upload Geeta Dutt's punjabi songs or atleast give the details of the songs.
Regards
Abbasi

Abbasi,
I think Geeta Dutt sang in a Punjabi film--LACHCHHI.
Regards
Aly Hashmi
Abbasi
QUOTE(alybaba @ May 10 2005, 11:32 AM)
Regards
Abbasi

Abbasi,
Regards
Aly Hashmi

Thanks, Ali! Any other song?
alybaba
QUOTE(abbasi011468 @ May 13 2005, 04:04 PM)
Regards
Abbasi

Abbasi,
Regards
Aly Hashmi

Geeta Dutt sang two shabads in punjabi.
Aly
dharmvir
QUOTE(alybaba @ Jun 8 2005, 02:43 PM)
Regards
Abbasi

Abbasi,
Regards
Aly Hashmi

Aly

In Lachhi most of songs are by shamshad.I dont think of geeta dutt.
Geeta Dutt one came to Punjab in Kapurthala and sung Meri Sunder Sapna Beet Gaya at Khosla Fan Factory as per information given to me by one of my friend
brgarg
QUOTE(dharmvir @ Jun 12 2005, 04:57 PM)
Regards
Abbasi

Abbasi,
Regards
Aly Hashmi

Aly

Geeta Dutt one came to Punjab in Kapurthala and sung Meri Sunder Sapna Beet Gaya at Khosla Fan Factory as per information given to me by one of my friend

Dear Dharmvir ji,

There is one song in film "Lachhi" i.e. Sharaabe Ishq.... by Lata & Geeta Dutt written by Verma Malik as per my data base. In case you songs of Lachhi please upload. I have also missed songs o Yamla Jatt, Gowandi, Madari, Chaudhri earlier uploaded by you.

with regards

brgarg
dharmvir
QUOTE(brgarg @ Aug 21 2005, 12:15 AM)
Regards
Abbasi

Abbasi,
Regards
Aly Hashmi

Aly

Dear Dharmvir ji,

There is one song in film "Lachhi" i.e. Sharaabe Ishq.... by Lata & Geeta Dutt written by Verma Malik as per my data base. In case you songs of Lachhi please upload. I have also missed songs o Yamla Jatt, Gowandi, Madari, Chaudhri earlier uploaded by you.

with regards

brgarg

Dear garg ji,

I hope I will upload all Lacchi songs on sundy inclusing above, this was already uploaded by me, but I will reupload after editing
The song Ho Jati Hai ulfat(sharabe ishq) was made for film Dost54. but later on was taken in Lachhi.

Many songs from dost and music ahve resemlence specially Jagwala Mela and Aaye Bhi Akela
brgarg
Regards
Abbasi

Abbasi,
Regards
Aly Hashmi

Dear Mr. Aly Hashmi,
You are right there is one duet in the film "Lachhi" i.e. Sharaabe Ishq.. sung by Lata & Geeta Dutt. Have u got more information on punjabi films. in case u have punjabi songs pl u/l.

with regards

brgarg
brgarg
QUOTE(dharmvir @ Aug 21 2005, 12:22 AM)
QUOTE(brgarg @ Aug 21 2005, 12:15 AM)
Regards
Abbasi

Abbasi,
Regards
Aly Hashmi

Aly

Dear Dharmvir ji,

with regards

brgarg

Dear garg ji,

I hope I will upload all Lacchi songs on sundy inclusing above, this was already uploaded by me, but I will reupload after editing
The song Ho Jati Hai ulfat(sharabe ishq) was made for film Dost54. but later on was taken in Lachhi.

Many songs from dost and music ahve resemlence specially Jagwala Mela and Aaye Bhi Akela

Dear Dharmvirji,
It is correct that both Lachhi and Dost have common music director- Hans Raj Behl. Lachhi was produced in 1950 whereas Dost came in 1954. So in Dost song tunes were directly lifted from popular songs of Lachhi.

with regards,

brgarg
Shahid Hussain
Good News For The Punjabi Songs Lovers And Rafi Fans!
The World`s First Ever Book On Muhammad Rafiji`S Punjabi Songs Is Under Publication Which Will Cover All The Punjabi Songs Sung By Muhammad Rafi For Punjabi Films Or Non-Films. Bhajans, Ashloks And All Other Devotional Songs Are Included.The Detail Will Soon Be Posted.

Regards
Shahid Hussain
Lahore
singer.rafi@gmail.com
Visit Muhammad Rafi Group
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.