Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Baharon Phool Barsao
Hamara Forums > Music > Singers > Kumar Sanu
kurtcobain
the title song BAHARON PHOOL BARSAO is so addictive!!!

i have been hearing non-stop since this afternoon, kumar sanu's bass in the mukhda and high pitch in the antara is sensational!

the overall tone of the song is so serious and sombre.... vintage kumar sanu....like a true lover

the video is cool too (it features the actor in PAGE 3 )....i hope this album sees the success TERA MERA PYAAR saw...
Tera Baap
I'm afraid i'm gonna have to disagree with you Kurt!

He is awesome in his own ORIGINAL songs but a cover of a Rafi song was a bit too ambitious!! Matter of fact any singer trying to sing a Rafi song should think twice, not just KS and that to a song which is a timeless classic!

I personally think he has done no favours to the song or to himself for that matter. Isn't this the very same Kumar Sanu who once said that he was dead against remixes?? Maybe this is a sign of desperate times....who knows!

Come on Sanu, lets hear some more of your OWN songs and lets hope you can get back into form!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.