Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Song Request
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Rahul Dev Burman
kamalaakarsh
last week, sometime during midnite..i happened to listen to an Asha Bhonsle song, in a film starring maushmi chatterjee..which sounded very pancham-like..no doubt it shld be by him, i thought.. i waited till there was a break so that i can see the name of the film.
the film name : MAZAAQ.

i dont remember the song name..but it was fantastic..ashaji..excelled again..as always..and r.d.!! wow!

can anyone upload the song for me? also, how are the other songs in this album..i never heard about this album at all..it wud be gr8 if anyone can u/l other songs too..but my pick wud be this asha bhonsle number!! anyone??
sangeetbhakt
QUOTE(kamalaakarsh @ May 4 2005, 01:32 PM)
last week, sometime during midnite..i happened to listen to an Asha Bhonsle song, in a film starring maushmi chatterjee..which sounded very pancham-like..no doubt it shld be by him, i thought.. i waited till there was a break so that i can see the name of the film.
the film name : MAZAAQ.

i dont remember the song name..but it was fantastic..ashaji..excelled again..as always..and r.d.!! wow!

can anyone upload the song for me? also, how are the other songs in this album..i never heard about this album at all..it wud be gr8 if anyone can u/l other songs too..but my pick wud be this asha bhonsle number!! anyone??

Here you go with the Asha song. There is only 1 other song in the film, a 2-part
Rafi solo which I don't have.
shaggy
There is also one more song there in the film by bhupinder (The highlighted one)apart from the Rafi solo

1.paagal zamane men
2. samajh hai moti teri
3. sanam o sanam
4. takra gaye do baadal amber pe
kamalaakarsh
thanks sangeetbhakt for posting it...

and ya! how is that bhupinder song? does anyone have it?
pranavjh
This one Mazaaq is really hard one to get - would appreciate hazaar if someone can upload the whole thing.

Thanks

Pranav
s.kumar
Here is the Rafi no.

Title – Pagal Zamane
Album - Mazaaq
Artist – Rafi/Menmood
Music Director – RD Burman
Duration – 5.37 minutes
Bit Rate – 128 kbps
Click to view attachment
s.kumar
Here is the deadly Asha No.

Title – Thakra Gaye
Album - Mazaaq
Artist – Asha
Duration – 3.18 minutes
Bit Rate – 128 kbps

Click to view attachment
taiyab53
QUOTE(s.kumar @ Jul 18 2012, 12:06 AM) *

Here is the deadly Asha No.

Title – Thakra Gaye
Album - Mazaaq
Artist – Asha
Duration – 3.18 minutes
Bit Rate – 128 kbps

Click to view attachment

here is solo of rafi sahab
pagal zamane main is pagal rafi-3.16 mins-192 br
enjoy
taiyab
abhijoy
Thanks for all uploads....pls post "Sanam o sanam"...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.