Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shakti (1982)
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Rahul Dev Burman
swarapriya
Shakti (1982)

Songs from this album are uploaded in the "Shair aur Sargam" thread in the "Sangeet ke Sitarey" directory. These are available starting at the following location...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...mp;#entry719600

abhijoy
Hi...need Dialogues from this movie...can u pls help??
swarapriya
QUOTE(abhijoy @ Feb 2 2014, 07:11 PM) *

Gargi, you mean the dialogues from the entire film? Is it the soundtrack you are looking for? That will be nearly three hours. Please let me know exactly what you are looking for. I can upload the entire soundtrack for you if that is what you are looking for.

Cheers,
S
abhijoy
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Feb 5 2014, 01:24 AM) *

QUOTE(abhijoy @ Feb 2 2014, 07:11 PM) *

Gargi, you mean the dialogues from the entire film? Is it the soundtrack you are looking for? That will be nearly three hours. Please let me know exactly what you are looking for. I can upload the entire soundtrack for you if that is what you are looking for.

Cheers,
S

Swarapriya,

I'm actually looking for Background music with dialogues....i heard somewhere there is LP of bg music...searching that quite long...there was a double cassette....that was also superb...if u can help with that, will be highly greatful... smile.gif
swarapriya
QUOTE(abhijoy @ Feb 17 2014, 12:38 AM) *

Swarapriya,

I'm actually looking for Background music with dialogues....i heard somewhere there is LP of bg music...searching that quite long...there was a double cassette....that was also superb...if u can help with that, will be highly greatful... smile.gif

Gargi, I don't have what you are looking for. But I can still upload the entire soundtrack from a DVD if you would like.

Cheers,
S

abhijoy
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Feb 17 2014, 11:05 PM) *

QUOTE(abhijoy @ Feb 17 2014, 12:38 AM) *

Swarapriya,

Gargi, I don't have what you are looking for. But I can still upload the entire soundtrack from a DVD if you would like.

Cheers,
S

Thanks for the offer...that i already have...pls try, if u get the LP/Cassette....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.