Full Version: Suhagan Song
Hamara Forums > Legends > Mohd Rafi
aprakash
In the film Suhagan (Mala Sinha, Ajit and Keval Kumar) tere was a song

tu shokh kali

I have the duet version (Rafi Lata)

does any one have the Rafi number. In the film it was picturised on Keval Kumar
maheshks
The movie name is not correct. The music of suhagan was composed by madan mohanji. The instruements used in tu shokh kali main mast pawan tu shame wafa main parwana are different and not that were usually used in the compositions of madan mohanji. The movie i think is main suhagan hoon.
zippoo
aprakash Ji,

Bahut pyaara gaana hai. Jab mauka miley toh upload karein.
aprakash
Maheshji thanx for correcting. the movie name was "Main Suhagan Hoon"

Zippooji you are right. it is a beautiful romantic song. the version I have is the Duet version only. In the film it was picturised on Ajit & Mala Sinha. If u want this version i'll u/l it.

But anyone having the Solo version of Rafi is requested to U/l it
zippoo
aprakash Ji,

My memory tells me that I've heard this song and liked it. My (failing) memory cannot tell me which version it was. Please go ahead and upload the version you have.

maheshks Ji,

The sequence of posts above have sent alarms ringing in my (failing) memory (date joined and membership no). Ya toh bahut badhha coincidence hai, ya aap mere long lost judhhwa bhai hain. Lagta hai mai se poochhna padhhega.
maheshks
Zippoo bhai kawatch(armour) pehan lete hain mai ko puchhane se pehle. Abhi shayad soyi huyeen hain ya ho sakta hai telephone line kharaab hai. Waiese maine to baggage bhi baandh liya hai tum bhi tayaari rakho.

baggage.gif
pradeepasrani
Aprakashji

Kindlu upload the duet for the benefit of those who have none. Their blessings may result in you getting the "solo"

Regards

Pradeep
aprakash
Sorry folks

i have tried a couple of times but due to slow internet speed or some mistake the file is taking an eternity to attach and infact it gets stuck and then the page expires

the problem is that i am new and till date not u/l 'd any song. can any one guide me how to do it. the forum help mode should also give step by step method to u/l songs.
anilkumar

Tu shokh kali main mast pawan
tu shamma-e-wafaa main parwana

by Asha, Rafi

Film -Main Suhaagan Hoon [1964]

Lyr - Kaifi Azmi, Music - Lachchhi Ram

Raga Mishra Pahadi - What an intensity and creativity !

Cast - Keval Kumaar, Mala Sinha

-A
maheshks
AKji tumhari jai ho bow.gif

Aashaji ke punkho ko bhi inform kar do camera.gif
pradeepasrani
Anil

Many thanks for this fabulous duet.

Pradeep
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.