Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Ghosts, Hauntings And Manifestations....???

12 Pages V « < 8 9 10 11 12 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ghosts, Hauntings And Manifestations....???
noorie
post Apr 27 2007, 02:21 AM
Post #136

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Away
Member No.: 6518

QUOTE(haneef @ Apr 27 2007, 02:15 AM) *

But then, we always have to distinguish between the good and the bad Jinns.

NASIR.

Nasir Bhai, I have this friend who was studying for medicine & was very religious.
My last years visit to Hyd, all the other friends told me not to meet him becuz' he is said to be possessed by a 'Paak Jinn' & he simply hits/slaps others if you say something he doesn't agree with.
He didn't even recognize me, & I have'nt changed at all in appearance in the past 5 yrs we didnt meet.

Haneef

It cud be all that studying..... rolleyes.gif

Being a med student is tough!

Noorie

IPB Image

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"

"You have enemies? Good! It means that you stood up for something, sometime in your life."
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
haneef
post Apr 27 2007, 02:26 AM
Post #137

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 5938

QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 27 2007, 02:21 AM) *

NASIR.

Nasir Bhai, I have this friend who was studying for medicine & was very religious.
My last years visit to Hyd, all the other friends told me not to meet him becuz' he is said to be possessed by a 'Paak Jinn' & he simply hits/slaps others if you say something he doesn't agree with.
He didn't even recognize me, & I have'nt changed at all in appearance in the past 5 yrs we didnt meet.

Haneef

Noorie

tongue1.gif You mean to say all Docs. are crazy.

Haneef
+Quote Post
noorie
post Apr 27 2007, 03:14 AM
Post #138

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(haneef @ Apr 27 2007, 02:03 AM) *

QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 26 2007, 06:43 PM) *

I too agree that there has 2 be some other convincing explanation 4 what happened that night.

Perhaps it was a case of being at the wrong place at the wrong time, and sumone ingeniously came up with the ghost story 2 cover up the real happenings.

Whatever, it still makes 4 a brilliant after dinner story. rolleyes.gif

Noorie

Reeth could it be possible that they (tribesmen) had relocated in this new place & did not lit up the place.
Fearing they would be found out again & removed forcefully from their houses/huts.
People can adapt seeing in the dark, I for sure need total darkness in the bedroom before I hit the bed for sleep.

Haneef

Like a cat, you mean? rolleyes.gif Cats are believed to be mysterious creatures, and are commonly associated with witchcraft. Especially black cats with golden eyes.

Has one ever crossed your path Haneef? rolleyes.gif

Noorie

IPB Image

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"

"You have enemies? Good! It means that you stood up for something, sometime in your life."
+Quote Post
noorie
post Apr 27 2007, 03:18 AM
Post #139

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(haneef @ Apr 27 2007, 02:26 AM) *

QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 27 2007, 02:21 AM) *

NASIR.

Haneef

Noorie

tongue1.gif You mean to say all Docs. are crazy.

Haneef

Not all, but the few I've met are certainly not as sane as they wud have liked me 2 believe. rolleyes.gif

Noorie

IPB Image

+Quote Post
haneef
post Apr 27 2007, 03:33 AM
Post #140

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Like a cat, you mean? Cats are believed to be mysterious creatures, and are commonly associated with witchcraft. Especially black cats with golden eyes.

Has one ever crossed your path Haneef?

Noorie

You seem to know a great deal about Witch Craft. unsure.gif
So exactly when are you going to let your cat out of the bag. dry.gif

I guess I am unlucky for some people. sad.gif

Haneef
+Quote Post
noorie
post Apr 27 2007, 03:38 AM
Post #141

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(haneef @ Apr 27 2007, 03:33 AM) *

Like a cat, you mean? Cats are believed to be mysterious creatures, and are commonly associated with witchcraft. Especially black cats with golden eyes.

Has one ever crossed your path Haneef?

Noorie

You seem to know a great deal about Witch Craft. unsure.gif
So exactly when are you going to let your cat out of the bag. dry.gif

I guess I am unlucky for some people. sad.gif

Haneef

I will soon.

Not really. You just happen 2 think you are. rolleyes.gif

Noorie

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Reeth
post Apr 27 2007, 02:44 PM
Post #142

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 6151

I too agree that there has 2 be some other convincing explanation 4 what happened that night.

Perhaps it was a case of being at the wrong place at the wrong time, and sumone ingeniously came up with the ghost story 2 cover up the real happenings.

Noorie

Noorie

Reeth could it be possible that they (tribesmen) had relocated in this new place & did not lit up the place.
Fearing they would be found out again & removed forcefully from their houses/huts.
People can adapt seeing in the dark, I for sure need total darkness in the bedroom before I hit the bed for sleep.

Haneef

Yes there could be some explaination to this.......... biggrin.gif but once we come to know the truth the element of mystery wd be lost.........so better to leave it as it is....what say? sunglasses2.gif

The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives
by altering their attitudes of mind

-William James
+Quote Post
noorie
post Apr 27 2007, 06:12 PM
Post #143

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Reeth @ Apr 27 2007, 02:44 PM) *

Noorie

Noorie

Haneef

Yes there could be some explaination to this.......... biggrin.gif but once we come to know the truth the element of mystery wd be lost.........so better to leave it as it is....what say? sunglasses2.gif

Let sleeping ghosts lie? rolleyes.gif

Whatever you say Reeth.

Noorie

IPB Image

+Quote Post
nasir
post Apr 27 2007, 08:29 PM
Post #144

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 5763

QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 26 2007, 01:34 AM) *

QUOTE(nasir @ Apr 25 2007, 08:25 PM) *

QUOTE(haneef @ Apr 25 2007, 12:01 AM) *

Haneef bhai, that's a very common occurrence - Jinns occupying Mosques. I have heard many tales in this regard.

Nasir Bhai, I heard about these incidences from various diff. people , ... so could it be true ?

Did you also ever hear about 'Jinns' buying flowers/sweets using 'coal' as a mode of payment, & later that coal changing into gold nugget the next day.
I really believed that as a kid, but now ... 'Naah ! it was just a story ... maybe'.

Haneef

It seems the genies are very fond of perfumes and sweets. So it is said that the shop doing these businesses usually flourish. Naturally, such shops would be open after midnight - the time when people wonder why at all the shop remains open. I haven't heard about the form of payment.

NASIR.

That's the same as a poltergeist, right? huh.gif

Noorie

Jinnaat (Jinss) are different. As for "poltergeist" it normally means "Noisy Ghost."

NASIR.

NASIR
Teri Khushi me.n Khush Tera banda khidmatgaar hai,
Banda hoo.n mai.n Tera Tuu mera Parwardigaar hai
+Quote Post
noorie
post Apr 27 2007, 08:39 PM
Post #145

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

How "different" Nasir? huh.gif

Noorie

IPB Image

+Quote Post
haneef
post Apr 27 2007, 08:54 PM
Post #146

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

My NaaniJaan used to say,
" If you ever see a Jinn do not read Surah-Jinn, People tend to believe that it scares the Jinn away, but they do not know that if you read that Surah, the Jinn becomes more powerful & might advance towards you ".

Haneef unsure.gif
+Quote Post
nasir
post Apr 27 2007, 08:59 PM
Post #147

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

NASIR.

Haneef

Possession of human beings by one or more Jinns, again, are common. In view of what you said above, let me relate a first-hand experience:

If you've read one of my previous postings, you'll remember I wrote about constructing of a second floor in the building we had got from the Maharani of Deewaas. So much later on, when all the rooms had been constructed they were given on leave and licence basis to various people.

Now, there was a muslim family of a Shia sect and among the family was my friend who happened to be a Sunni. (How this came to happen is another haunting story involving them). This family had a visitor who had come from Meerut. Once when I happened to be around, I saw this person, who was sitting on the floor, suddenly lifting off the floor in the sitting posture. This happened two or three times. Then we heard a gruff voice saying: :ASSALAAM ALAYKUM, and then commanding SURAH MOHAMMED PA.DHO," i.e. read the Quranic chapter called Muhammad (s). This voice was emanating from the Meerut guy.
The head of the household fortunately happened to be there. He was a learned Maulana (he was also the Arabic teacher of the yesteryear's film star SHAKEELA). The learned Maulana began his recitation. After he had finished reading the chapter, the voice then said that the visitor should not travel back to Meerut by the morning (or evening I don't remember) train. That is, it wanted the visitor to switch to some particular time of the day when choosing the train.

After this some people asked for certain results as to what was going to happen, e.g. if someone would pass their exams, etc. I remember there was one particular women who had also dropped in to ask some question. She was driven off in a very rude manner by the possessed person. (It appeared that she had been in the state of impurity).

All the above happened before my eyes.

Being curious, after a day or so, I sought the Meerut visitor when he was in a normal state. I asked him about the possession of his. He narrated to me that he is a very good QAARI (who recites the Quran in a systematic sweet rendition). The Jinn happened to like his reading and possessed him. He also told me that in the beginning it was very difficult to bear this burden and that he used to cry a lot shedding lots of tears which seemed very abundant for a normal human being. He told me that usually his house in Meerut is visited by many people on Thursdays when the Jinn speaks through him. I then wished him all the best and after some days he went back to his native city Meerut.

NASIR.

NASIR
+Quote Post
haneef
post Apr 27 2007, 09:12 PM
Post #148

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Nasir Bhai,
I had this college senior staying next to my room during my college days, Once he told everybody that the house he lives in Hyd. is possessed by Jinns.
He said that whenever they would put some stuff in a place, it would be moved to a diff. place in the house (the next instant), he also revealed that they had finally come to peace with the Jinns in that house, & they don't bother them anymore.
According to him Jinns are made of Fire, while we humans are made of Sand, Water & Fire (The anger in us is supposed to be fire), & these Jinns are scared of our Anger.

Haneef
+Quote Post
nasir
post Apr 28 2007, 06:08 PM
Post #149

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(haneef @ Apr 27 2007, 09:12 PM) *

Nasir Bhai,
I had this college senior staying next to my room during my college days, Once he told everybody that the house he lives in Hyd. is possessed by Jinns.
He said that whenever they would put some stuff in a place, it would be moved to a diff. place in the house (the next instant), he also revealed that they had finally come to peace with the Jinns in that house, & they don't bother them anymore.
According to him Jinns are made of Fire, while we humans are made of Sand, Water & Fire (The anger in us is supposed to be fire), & these Jinns are scared of our Anger.

Haneef

The creation of Jinn is mentioned in the Holy Quran as being from a smokeless fire. In fact, Iblis was not an angel but of the Jinn. There is a huge islamic literature on the Jinns. Many ahadith too. The THRONE VERSE (AAYATUL KURSI) from Surah Baqra is very effective against the Jinns. Once upon a time I had a mind to write a booklet on the Jinn in English since most of such books are in Arabic and Urdu and then we had no internet facility. I dropped the idea later on.

How did that family come to peace with the Jinns?

NASIR.

NASIR
+Quote Post
noorie
post Apr 28 2007, 11:21 PM
Post #150

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Some paranormal phenomena captured in pixs. rolleyes.gif
Or trick photography?
huh.gif

Attached Image
An 'orb' and a dog biggrin.gif

Attached Image
A ghostly 'face' caught on film

Attached Image
Outside an abandoned mental hospital

Attached Image
An 'orb' caught in a hallway

Attached Image
Spooks walking down a corridor wacko.gif

Noorie

IPB Image

+Quote Post

12 Pages V « < 8 9 10 11 12 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 24th May 2024 - 04:49 PM