Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Hollywood Movies

, Add here

10 Pages V « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hollywood Movies, Add here
IDOL
post Jun 3 2007, 08:08 PM
Post #76

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1583

Spider-man III

I heard on the news that people could not wait for Spider-man III and they watched the movie right at the time it was released (if i am not wrong 12 at night or so,cant recall the news).......I was like WOW, let's go and watch.........well, that was good movie.........i liked it.....I wouldn't rate it higher than Harry Potter, but still it is a good movie...........

IPB Image

.......................................................................IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
IDOL
post Jun 3 2007, 08:11 PM
Post #77

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

IPB Image

.......................................................................IPB Image

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Jun 3 2007, 08:19 PM
Post #78

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Pirates III

It was a beautiful movie indeed......i had a hard time to get the ticket on the date it was resleased......i was so pissed when i came to know that all were sold out......so, i had to buy for the next day............Johny rocks as usual........you may like young Capitan William Turner as well.............it's beautiful........they put an end to Davy Jones and his love, emotional.....but interesting.........................watch it

IPB Image

IPB Image

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Jun 3 2007, 08:22 PM
Post #79

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

IPB Image

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Jun 3 2007, 08:44 PM
Post #80

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Shrek III

This movie is indeed for kids............and among all, Pirates and Spiderman, i liked this one the least............it was ok movie............very good for kids...............ok for adults.............it does have funny scenes........u may enjoy.............watch it if u like,......actually, i liked number one the most.

IPB Image

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Jun 3 2007, 08:45 PM
Post #81

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

IPB Image

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Jun 4 2007, 11:22 PM
Post #82

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Memoirs of a Geisha

I found it a bit similar to Umrao jaan.......though, Sayuri gets her man at the end.........lovely movie.....i enjoyed it so much........it's about desperate love...........i would recommend girls to watch.........and everyone else who wishes to.........

Quick view: Two little girls are taken away from their home .........and sold to Geishas......... the one with blue eyes is sold to a woman-- mother......she is desperate to find her sister and family........finally she gives up.........and she meets a man in her childhood...........she adores him.........and he becomes the goal of her life.................

watch it

IPB Image

IPB Image

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Jun 4 2007, 11:23 PM
Post #83

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

IPB Image

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Jun 22 2007, 11:20 PM
Post #84

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(iiluu @ Jun 22 2007, 10:35 AM) *
Cinema - Regia
Mennan Yapo

In rolurile principale
Sandra Bullock, Nia Long, Julian McMahon

Gen
Drama, Fantastic, Thriller

Regia
Mennan Yapo

In rolurile principale

Gen

Cand Linda (Sandra Bullock) este anuntata de un ofiter de politie ca sotul ei a murit intr-un accident de masina, viata ei se rupe in bucati. Dar cand sotul (Julian McMahon) se intoarce acasa de parca nimic nu s-ar fi intamplat, isi da seama ca a avut o premonitie si face totul pentru a impiedica tragicul accident.

Cinemagia - Premonitia (2007) - Cinema

ok..........what language am i readin here? French/German? wacko.gif

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Jun 27 2007, 11:23 PM
Post #85

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Blood and Chocolate

Good movie........i found nothin boring or stupid in the movie..........everythin was perfectly good.........sweet and short..........however, i may call it average hollywood movie since it does not possess the eye catchy things hollywood movies mostly have.............over all, it's sweet and lovely....

There's wolf-human community who strive to survive among humans..........they turn to wolf on moon 14.......

IPB Image

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Jun 29 2007, 11:18 PM
Post #86

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(iiluu @ Jun 28 2007, 09:21 AM) *
QUOTE(IDOL @ Jun 22 2007, 11:20 PM) *

QUOTE(iiluu @ Jun 22 2007, 10:35 AM) *
Cinema - Regia
Mennan Yapo

In rolurile principale

Gen

Regia
Mennan Yapo

In rolurile principale

Gen

Cand Linda (Sandra Bullock) este anuntata de un ofiter de politie ca sotul ei a murit intr-un accident de masina, viata ei se rupe in bucati. Dar cand sotul (Julian McMahon) se intoarce acasa de parca nimic nu s-ar fi intamplat, isi da seama ca a avut o premonitie si face totul pentru a impiedica tragicul accident.

Cinemagia - Premonitia (2007) - Cinema

ok..........what language am i readin here? French/German? wacko.gif

Ok....Explaining u lil,

This movie is related to the thinking which comes in mind , some time wht v think n feel,this is going to be happen but in reallity things happens in natural flow......hope n love lives forever ...its related to family,childrens,wife,husband,father,mother.....and many peoples around us.

I love this movie alot ,its really changed my thinking n life alot...hope its give Optimistic results...

Language of movie is ENGLISH.

"PREMONITION"

Plot Summary: A housewife (Sandra Bullock) finds out that her husband was in a car crash, but when she sees him the next day, she realizes that she saw a premonition and will do anything she can to keep it from coming true.

Theatrical Review: Forgive me for treading lightly through this Premonition review, but the last time I tried to discuss the film in detail, Sony reprimanded me.

The reason I find this so funny is because the out-of-order thriller consciously jumbles its supernatural narrative in an effort to dodge easy explanations. You're going to want to discuss possible theories with those who've seen it, which is exactly what I planned to do while working the Premonition press junket weeks ago.

I took my seat across from the film's co-star, Julian McMahon, and floated an assumption about his mysterious character -- a supposedly dead suburban spouse who keeps reappearing to his confused wife, played by Sandra Bullock.

"That's a really interesting idea," said McMahon with genuine interest (and no, I can't reveal the idea here). "No one has posited that one to me yet. What I really think is…"

That's when we were cut off. Studio handlers hovering nearby started waving their arms and dancing in place. One stood between McMahon and me as he listened intently to his headset before finally saying, "We don't think he should be answering these questions." The studio flack listened again for half a minute before asking, "Can you rephrase the question so as not to ask Julian anything about his character, or the movie?"

As you can imagine, that's difficult. So here we are, tiptoeing around a juicy beyond-the-grave mystery that hinges on a central character I've been told not to discuss.

What can be said? Well, McMahon plays Jim Hanson, a loving husband and father of two who leaves a mysterious phone message for his wife, Linda (Bullock), at the beginning of the film. He's away on a business trip but informs her that he meant what he said in front of their children -- we'll eventually learn what that means -- and that he can't wait to see his family again. Only he never does. A police officer knocks on Linda's front door and informs her that Jim died in a car crash the day before.

Then things get really confusing. After dealing with funeral homes and grieving family members, Linda gives in to slumber, wakes up the next morning, and finds out Jim's still alive. Or is he? She checks the date and realizes it's two days before his planned trip, so he hasn't perished in a fiery wreck. Did she experience one of those dreams that are so realistic we need a few minutes to acclimate when we wake up? Or was it foreshadowing of things to come?

Before Linda can get her bearings, time shifts again. And again. And then some more. Premonition, penned by Bill Kelly, fluctuates back and forth between the days prior to Jim's crash and the days immediately after. Unfortunately for Linda (and, by extension, for Bullock), she's the only one who is aware of these drastic skips, and the incomplete truths are driving her insane. What is the connection between Jim and the petite blonde woman (Amber Valletta) who showed up at his funeral? When did Dr. Norman Roth (Peter Stormare) prescribe that lithium for Linda? Is the medication the cause of her illusions? Are they illusions at all?

German director Mennan Yapo explores alternate forms of psychological horror. His movie has quick and easy jolts lifted from the Asian horror genre, but it rises above expectations when developing more realistic (and vastly more terrifying) setups rooted in possible chills. There's a lengthy scene in an asylum where we begin to question Linda's sanity. These catch-22 scenes, when handled correctly, always scare me, because the more someone tells a psychiatrist they're not crazy, the crazier we think they are.

Needless to say, without Bullock, Premonition would crumble like a piece of Entenmann's coffee cake. Heady and somber, the movie tests our patience at times, but we remain invested because the actress automatically earns our sympathies and respect.

I'm not sure how many will follow Premonition down its eventual philosophic paths -- the film attempts to grasp fluid topics like fate and religious belief as it ponders if we can be punished for things we didn't do yet. And it answers most of its mysteries, even if the resolutions are disappointingly vague. Or maybe I shouldn't have said that. Maybe I've given too much away. Sony, if you're reading this, I didn't mean to...

hey i watched the trailer....seems very interstin, i'm gonna order it!

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Jul 31 2007, 12:23 AM
Post #87

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix

I loved the movie...........Harry looked cute with the new hair cut...........everything was perfect as usual.........my most fav. scene is when Weasley Twins rebel against that Pink Prof. biggrin.gif ..........I also liked Ron, how he deals with Hermione.....cute!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Jul 31 2007, 12:26 AM
Post #88

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

IPB Image

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Aug 14 2007, 12:10 AM
Post #89

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Movie: PREMONITION

Rating: Good

Summary:

A woman wakes up one day and her husband is dead...........the next day, he's alife.......so on!........she finds out that she foresees those situations,........so, she attempts to save her husband on the day that he's supposed to be dead............unsuccessful try....he dies...

my comments: I liked it......it wasn't bad...but it wasn't very very good.......obviously psychological movies cannot be very pleasant or great fun to watch .....ironic? yes, i am Psych major biggrin.gif

IPB Image

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Aug 14 2007, 12:31 AM
Post #90

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Movie: Rush Hour 3

Rating: Excellent x 100

Summary:

when chinese ambassador is about to announce that he got the list of the chinese under-world organizations.......he's bein shot by a member of those secret societies........it's Jackie's job to go and find those criminals and the list..................Chris joins him on this mission, and they go to Paris receiving a pleasant welome from the French Policeman laugh.gif .............. and of course, they find the list.

my comments: You must watch this movie...............this movie is better than rush hour 1 or 2............it's full of laughter.....and action...........Chris is so sweet with his comments.........my most fav. line is " your an asian, stop humiliating yourself" biggrin.gif ........and the scene with N-words biggrin.gif .....the movie is so perfect that i want to go theatre and watch for the third time..........oh yeah, i've already watched twice from the night it's been released wink.gif

IPB Image

+Quote Post

10 Pages V « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 06:56 AM