Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Ek Gaana De De :p

, Requests

8 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ek Gaana De De :p, Requests
Talaikya
post Sep 19 2005, 12:30 PM
Post #46

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 402

Hmmmm yeh nahin socha Priya... thanks for drawing my attention... Saneeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! look.gif

You must be the change you want to see in the world - Mahatma Gandhi
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Nimii
post Sep 19 2005, 12:45 PM
Post #47

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 3

*clap clap* Priya ki jai ho!

N *grin*
+Quote Post
sani_thakur
post Sep 19 2005, 11:12 PM
Post #48

Group Icon

Member No.: 40

QUOTE(Nimii @ Sep 19 2005, 03:15 AM) *

*clap clap* Priya ki jai ho!

N *grin*

I am having the best time in this group. poseur.gif

Mrs.T knows what I mean - she can support all claims rolleyes.gif

Exhibit A is one of those terms they use for proving a case (as seen on TV..there is even a show here called Exhibit A..very interesting)...and me being the "innocent" victim of all these attacks, I will need one exhibit of each of the 26 alphabets. So..who is ready to back me up ??? Whooooo I askkk ? Hits, perhaps? (yup..lets drag him into this too) laugh.gif

Mrs.T - don't U worry about it - getting Lata-ji's autograph isin't that essential - I think it will be more rewarding if I can actually get Lata-ji two more fans...and 2 of them are on their way - Priya & Nimii - that's my mission statement now. (but thanks a LOT for trying...really) bow.gif

- Music Has No Language -
+Quote Post
Priya
post Sep 20 2005, 12:24 AM
Post #49

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Away
Member No.: 25

I thot the evidence was an Exhibit and the people called to make/support claims are called Witnesses??? huh.gif
Sani is always on the Asha forum so that he will get 2 Lata fans. Nim and I are congratulating each other that a Lata fan spends all his time here. wink2.gif

IPB Image
+Quote Post
sani_thakur
post Sep 20 2005, 06:28 AM
Post #50

Group Icon

QUOTE(priya @ Sep 19 2005, 02:54 PM) *

I thot the evidence was an Exhibit and the people called to make/support claims are called Witnesses??? huh.gif
Sani is always on the Asha forum so that he will get 2 Lata fans. Nim and I are congratulating each other that a Lata fan spends all his time here. wink2.gif

That indeed is something to think about! I do spend more time here (Asha) than there (Lata) dry.gif- but that dosen't count or mean anything...I still listen to more Lata than Asha (don't ask me to prove that).
Hmmm...I wonder if I am losing this battle agaist u gals...nooo way...I musttt winnnnnn.....on behalf of alll guyss..and allll of mankindd...and for Lotaa. rollf.gif

By the way Priya, more solos are on its way here from Ur want-list (I don't think I can get the duets at the moment..me not much of a duet person; me first focused on all solos...weird,eh??)..I shall need another month or so to upload "most" of the remaining solos..so hold on to Ur headphones. U will also have to give me another update of Ur list by September end. rolleyes.gif

U Asha ppl really upload a lot. I have so much download pending in this forum sad1.gif- I don't even know where to start - I don't get so much time to download these days (although I have downloaded all the Lata ones ) laugh.gif

(hmmm...we Bengalies indeed call Lata as LOTA...pretty funny) *me thinks of the politician Mamata Banerjee speaking hindi*

+Quote Post
hits
post Sep 20 2005, 08:56 AM
Post #51

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 688

QUOTE(sani_thakur @ Sep 19 2005, 11:42 AM) *

So..who is ready to back me up ??? Whooooo I askkk ? Hits, perhaps? (yup..lets drag him into this too) laugh.gif

You wanna call up on me when all else is done for boy.
+Quote Post
Nimii
post Sep 20 2005, 10:00 AM
Post #52

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Losing battle? Sani you have already lost it!!

N *grin*
+Quote Post
Priya
post Sep 20 2005, 12:22 PM
Post #53

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 25

QUOTE(sani_thakur @ Sep 20 2005, 06:28 AM) *

By the way Priya, more solos are on its way here from Ur want-list (I don't think I can get the duets at the moment..me not much of a duet person; me first focused on all solos...weird,eh??)..I shall need another month or so to upload "most" of the remaining solos..so hold on to Ur headphones. U will also have to give me another update of Ur list by September end. rolleyes.gif

Ya? I actually really enjoy duets.
Yes do ul the rest of the songs Sani (he is going to spend more and more time here wink2.gif ).

biggrin.gif

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Nimii
post Sep 20 2005, 12:29 PM
Post #54

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Ya in the event of converting us .. he is almost done in converting himself *he he he*

N *Grinning widely*
+Quote Post
sani_thakur
post Sep 21 2005, 10:18 AM
Post #55

Group Icon

QUOTE(hits @ Sep 19 2005, 11:26 PM) *

QUOTE(sani_thakur @ Sep 19 2005, 11:42 AM) *

So..who is ready to back me up ??? Whooooo I askkk ? Hits, perhaps? (yup..lets drag him into this too) laugh.gif

You wanna call up on me when all else is done for boy young man.

Kitni der kar di Hits! I will still need U - I don't think Nimii and Priya are done getting back at me - these girls always have these feelings stuck in them - and release it slowly - in a timely periodic fashion - of course, if one knew the exact time of release of these emotions, one wouldn't have to electrocute themselves (as in the Mel Gibson movie: What Women Want). I wish I had similar powers! (as in the movie, that is)
tongue.gif biggrin.gif

(i wonder what Mrs.T has to say to that)

+Quote Post
sani_thakur
post Sep 21 2005, 10:35 AM
Post #56

Group Icon

QUOTE(priya @ Sep 20 2005, 02:52 AM) *

Ya? I actually really enjoy duets.
Yes do ul the rest of the songs Sani (he is going to spend more and more time here wink2.gif ).

biggrin.gif

I wonder where my mission went wrong?!?!?!? wacko.gif Still fixible, this mission, I think. Need covert operation of some sort. ninja.gif

Well...it's not that I don't enjoy duets..when it comes to duets..my most fav. are Kishore and Manna - U get to hear either fantastic classical, or fantastic voice, or usually both. smile.gif

But...when it comes to collection (of songs), to make it all easier for me, I am just more focused on all the solos of Lata and Asha first - then their duets. I am not even sure why (most of the songs I upload, if U notice, are solos). mellow.gif Or at least that is what I used to follow earlier before HF was created (much earlier, I had bandwidth restrictions, was new to HFM, and didn't know many places like HF; hence the preference perhaps).

It's like pehle going for the small fish...the go for the big fish. It's like transform U first, then go for Nimii. laugh.gif Similarly, first solos, then duets.
(I have the Asha-Usha duets 'cause they are classical - nothing beats classical)

+Quote Post
Talaikya
post Sep 21 2005, 10:35 AM
Post #57

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(sani_thakur @ Sep 21 2005, 12:48 AM) *

Aren't you already in enough trouble to want to think like a woman boy... err young man!! ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
sani_thakur
post Sep 21 2005, 10:42 AM
Post #58

Group Icon

QUOTE(Talaikya @ Sep 21 2005, 01:05 AM) *

QUOTE(sani_thakur @ Sep 21 2005, 12:48 AM) *

Aren't you already in enough trouble to want to think like a woman boy... err young man!! ph34r.gif

Hehehe...so U did notice the subtle "boy to young-man" change. tongue.gif - it was a necessary change

Well...it is not wanting to think like women, it is actually wanting to know what U ppl think of alllll day long? I believe it'll be really useful info - when it comes to dating one, perhaps. biggrin.gif (the above Mel Gibson movie is really funny - a must see) biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Talaikya
post Sep 21 2005, 11:55 AM
Post #59

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(sani_thakur @ Sep 21 2005, 01:12 AM) *

Hehehe...so U did notice the subtle "boy to young-man" change. tongue.gif - it was a necessary change

Don't be in a hurry to grow up enjoy being a boy smile1.gif

undefinedWell...it is not wanting to think like women, it is actually wanting to know what U ppl think of alllll day long?

We people??? Sani glare.gif

I believe it'll be really useful info - when it comes to dating one, perhaps. biggrin.gif
(the above Mel Gibson movie is really funny - a must see) biggrin.gif

Did it help Mel Gibson?? rolleyes.gif Yes, I have seen it. To know what we people angry.gif think of there's no need to get electrocuted, you just have to ask and listen and ask again... (akin to studying)... that helps a lot!! tongue.gif tongue.gif

+Quote Post
sangeetbhakt
post Sep 21 2005, 05:46 PM
Post #60

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 1288

QUOTE(Talaikya @ Sep 20 2005, 11:25 PM) *

To know what we people angry.gif think of there's no need to get
electrocuted, you just have to ask and listen and ask again... (akin to
studying)... that helps a lot!! tongue.gif tongue.gif

OH PUHLEEZE !!!!!!
Poochte haiN to kabhi seedha jawaab aata nahi. And then there is the
whole temporary amnesia for things that are inconvenient.
Although these are not characteristics of ALL women, just a lot of them.
So this ghisi-piTi line about listening is just a lot of hooey.

BUT, to give the devil its due (and to make this post relevant to this forum
smile1.gif ), Priya does not fight dirty. Woh seedhi seedhi talwaar chalaati hai.
Lekin kuchh zyaada hi chalaati hai.
Nimmi-ji ka kuchh pata nahi. Woh kabhi mere posts ko respond karti nahi.
Aur baaki rahiN aap, can't quite tell.

SSB (Stalker SB)

+Quote Post

8 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 20th September 2024 - 05:54 PM