Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reasonably Rare Rafi Songs - Not Available Easily

, rare solos & duets from the 50s and 60s

Forum Rules Please read and thoroughly understand the forum rules and regulations:
21 Pages V « < 9 10 11 12 13 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Reasonably Rare Rafi Songs - Not Available Easily, rare solos & duets from the 50s and 60s
Priya
post Nov 27 2005, 11:16 PM
Post #151

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Away
Member No.: 25

Sri!!!!!

U really should not play rare songs on the radio U know. Tantamount to saying aa bail mujhe maar. Ya phir yeh lo tijori ki chaabi--loot lo!!! rollf.gif

I already barged into chat to beg U for that N Dutta-Asha gem. Then U went and played a 'song' / recital from Janwar. Rafi and Asha. Raat yun dil mein. Ab zahir si baat hai mujhe woh bhi chahiye.

Please ul both songs for me, please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

P laugh.gif

IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
sri
post Nov 28 2005, 12:56 AM
Post #152

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2760

Hey Priya !

Thx for listening.....but, watch out ! your memory's under pressure from over-work !

the Rafi-Asha duet - 'Raat yun dil mein' from the film Janwar (1965) which you referred to in your post here, was requested by you earlier in another thread of yours called "Rafi-asha Duets, Requests". On this thread, go to pg 3, post no. 33 - i uploaded the same song there on Nov. 7. And you had seen it also - since you thanked me for it !!

Now go check your hard disk ( i mean your pc's hard disk!! ) - you may find it there. If not, you can download it from your thread - the link is still alive. Here's the link to the post

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=15342&st=30#

While you are at it - i had uploaded one more Rafi-Asha duet for you in the same thread - post # 31
Aaj bhagwan ke charanon mein - from Zindagi 1964. Make sure you get that one too !!

I'll u'l the Asha solo ( N Dutta- Ustad 420) too if you don;t have - check your songlist again - maybe I had sent it to you earlier !!

Sri

"Jis din is duniya se nafrat aur khudgarzi mit jaayegi, us roz yeh insaan naachega, us roz yeh dharti gaayegi" - Rajinder Krishan (Maa baap 1959)
+Quote Post
Priya
post Nov 28 2005, 01:20 AM
Post #153

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Away
Member No.: 25

QUOTE(sri @ Nov 28 2005, 12:56 AM) *

Hey Priya !

Thx for listening.....but, watch out ! your memory's under pressure from over-work !

the Rafi-Asha duet - 'Raat yun dil mein' from the film Janwar (1965) which you referred to in your post here, was requested by you earlier in another thread of yours called "Rafi-asha Duets, Requests". On this thread, go to pg 3, post no. 33 - i uploaded the same song there on Nov. 7. And you had seen it also - since you thanked me for it !!

Now go check your hard disk ( i mean your pc's hard disk!! ) - you may find it there. If not, you can download it from your thread - the link is still alive. Here's the link to the post

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=15342&st=30#

While you are at it - i had uploaded one more Rafi-Asha duet for you in the same thread - post # 31
Aaj bhagwan ke charanon mein - from Zindagi 1964. Make sure you get that one too !!

I'll u'l the Asha solo ( N Dutta- Ustad 420) too if you don;t have - check your songlist again - maybe I had sent it to you earlier !!

Sri

Ayyo Rama!!!! headbang.gif So sorry! sorry.gif
Yes I remember U uling it and me dling and listening to it. Clean slipped my mind when I heard it on the radio. doh.gif I got the snippet song too. smile1.gif
Look forward to the AB song. Are there more songs of hers in the film? tongue.gif

IPB Image
+Quote Post
sri
post Dec 1 2005, 12:45 AM
Post #154

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Here's a very rare Rafi solo from the soundtrack of the film 'Ek din adhi raat' released in 1971, with the music of Dattaram. I have been listening to this song for the last couple of days and it has been running in my mind a lot - especially the mukhda. I am sure that those of you who haven't heard this song in a long time, as well as, those of you have never heard this earlier, will enjoy listening to this number which was surely 'made for Rafi' !

Aap aaye to ujala sa hua mehfil mein
saamne baithiye tasveer bana loon dil mein
Enjoy !! gift.gif

Sri

"Jis din is duniya se nafrat aur khudgarzi mit jaayegi, us roz yeh insaan naachega, us roz yeh dharti gaayegi" - Rajinder Krishan (Maa baap 1959)
+Quote Post
myawan
post Dec 1 2005, 07:21 AM
Post #155

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 57

very much thanks! smile1.gif

==============================

For me, listening to Mohammad Rafi is an addiction!
+Quote Post
ANT6
post Dec 4 2005, 01:10 AM
Post #156

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 783

QUOTE(sri @ Dec 1 2005, 12:45 AM) *

Here's a very rare Rafi solo from the soundtrack of the film 'Ek din adhi raat' released in 1971, with the music of Dattaram. I have been listening to this song for the last couple of days and it has been running in my mind a lot - especially the mukhda. I am sure that those of you who haven't heard this song in a long time, as well as, those of you have never heard this earlier, will enjoy listening to this number which was surely 'made for Rafi' !

Aap aaye to ujala sa hua mehfil mein
saamne baithiye tasveer bana loon dil mein
Enjoy !! gift.gif

Sri

Sri
Thank you very much for this one ..............plus an extra verse too [hence 1 min 30 secs longer] from SS's version

---------------------
Done a search for Benazir...............You posted the rest of the songs from Benazir 1964 in your Lata thread / Asha thread...........sorry i missed them.............just wondering if you can post them again if you have a fast connection......if you are busy yourself dont worry I have them on tape from the vhs film.............I am a bit tied up with time to convert them at the moment..............I didn't find the song "Main shola hoon" Rafi/Lata in your thread, did you post this one too.
I can convert mine if you want to compare quality..........mine i'd say are about 6/10 for quality

Look forward to your reply
Thanx in advance
ANT6

KISI NE KAHA HAI MERE DOSTO
BURA MAT SUNO BURA MAT DEKHO BURA MAT KAHO
+Quote Post
sri
post Dec 4 2005, 01:23 AM
Post #157

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

ant : most welcome !!

I can post the Benazir songs again - which ones do you want ? Quality is quite good
cant remember if i uploaded the duet earlier - but i can if you want it

Sri

+Quote Post
ANT6
post Dec 4 2005, 11:54 PM
Post #158

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 783

Sri
Sorry i could not get back to you straight away...........we had some unexpected visitors turning up.

This is the duet "Main shola hoon" by Rafi & Lata........which is the reason why i did a search for Benazir and hence coming up with your posts.......because of time restriction i could not convert all of the songs plus the extra hours at work i've been putting in...............if you do have time and a fast connection please can you post the remaining in their appropriate threads or PM me them at your convenience.

Many thanx for replying back

ANT6

KISI NE KAHA HAI MERE DOSTO
BURA MAT SUNO BURA MAT DEKHO BURA MAT KAHO
+Quote Post
akbaralibhai
post Dec 5 2005, 03:51 AM
Post #159

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 3033

QUOTE(sri @ Dec 4 2005, 01:23 AM) *

ant : most welcome !!

I can post the Benazir songs again - which ones do you want ? Quality is quite good
cant remember if i uploaded the duet earlier - but i can if you want it

Sri

Sri bhai:

Can you please post other songs of Benazir? The songs were quite popular. Thanks.
+Quote Post
sri
post Dec 5 2005, 09:14 PM
Post #160

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(akbaralibhai @ Dec 5 2005, 03:51 AM) *
Sri bhai:
Can you please post other songs of Benazir? The songs were quite popular. Thanks.

will do - in the respective threads of the singers

see the links here :
Rafi songs will be uploaded in this thread - see starting post # 164 below

Lata thread
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...=194861&st=90&#

Asha thread
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...&gopid=194859&#

Sri

+Quote Post
sri
post Dec 5 2005, 09:30 PM
Post #161

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

This lovely Rafi solo was requested by shazard and ghulam :

Aayi baharon ki shaam, from Wapas 1968 - music of L-P (this is a revival version)
Enjoy !! gift.gif

Sri

+Quote Post
SHAZARD BHAI
post Dec 5 2005, 09:40 PM
Post #162

Group Icon

Member No.: 1183

tyyyyyyyy sri very beautifull song
+Quote Post
sri
post Dec 7 2005, 03:51 PM
Post #163

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

ant6,

Here is the duet from Benazir - which you had also posted from your source. This is a better recording (if yours is 6/10 as you say - then this shd be about 9). By the way, the duet is of Rafi and Suman Kalyanpur. Also, the words of the main song are 'Ae mere dilruba' ...though it starts with Main shola hoon etc....

This is a stage song in the film ....therefore may sound somewhat disjointed and different in parts ... not like the usual film song pattern

Ae mere dilruba, aa mere paas aa - Rafi and Suman, music of S D Burman from the film
Benazir 1964
Enjoy !! gift.gif

Sri

P.S. wil post the other songs too soon

+Quote Post
usrafian
post Dec 7 2005, 04:06 PM
Post #164

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 1776

Yaaro wub.gif

Mein aajkal Rafi Forum mein kum hi aataa hoon, ab dekho na LegendRafi ke thread se badi mushkil se 5 gaane d/l kar ke thakaa haara hanftaa hanftaa bahar nikla to Sriji ke thead mein phir jaa phansaa.

No work except d/l in this forum
hey ram!!!

Dil Shaad Tha Ke Phool Khilenge Bahaar Mein
Maaraa Gaya Garib Isee Aitbaar Mein
+Quote Post
sri
post Dec 7 2005, 04:21 PM
Post #165

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

usrafian

thx ....and sorry for phansaoing you like this in my thread just when you got out of legend's new uploads !!

par is forum mein to phansne-phansaane mein hi mazaa hai na ?

.....aur phir - yeh to Rafi saheb ka kamaal hai - ki hum sab phanste jaate hain unki jaal mein .....kya karen ?

mera to yeh problem hai ki main download karoon ya upload karoon ya doosron ki farmaishen poori karoon ? yeh sab kuch agar karna ho - to hamen sara din yahin rehna padega na?

Sri

+Quote Post

21 Pages V « < 9 10 11 12 13 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 21st September 2024 - 09:47 AM