Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Pankaj Mullick - Radio Program

, Excerpts and reminiscences by Pankaj Mullick

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pankaj Mullick - Radio Program, Excerpts and reminiscences by Pankaj Mullick
mkh
post Mar 18 2008, 08:01 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 27650

Hi,

I am presenting a radio show on Pankaj Mullick which also includes some reminiscences by the maestro himself. It is about 17 minutes long. Any information on the radio broadcaster will be welcome. Pankaj Mullick recalls how he heard Kundan Lal Saigal sing. There are also reminiscences in Bengali by many giants of New Theatres. Please enjoy.

MKH

1. Pankaj Mullick - Radio program

Stuffit Compressed file (15.02 MB)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
prithvi_dg
post Mar 20 2008, 01:33 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 27946

QUOTE(mkh @ Mar 18 2008, 08:01 AM) *

Hi,

I am presenting a radio show on Pankaj Mullick which also includes some reminiscences by the maestro himself. It is about 17 minutes long. Any information on the radio broadcaster will be welcome. Pankaj Mullick recalls how he heard Kundan Lal Saigal sing. There are also reminiscences in Bengali by many giants of New Theatres. Please enjoy.

MKH

Thanks for the upload. A minor correction - this is not a radio program. It is an audio extract of the films division documentary on Pankaj Mullick released around 1980.

-pdg/
+Quote Post
mkh
post Mar 20 2008, 07:13 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Prithvi ji,

Thank you very much for the clarification. Would you know the name of the presenter? Thanks in advance.

MKH

QUOTE(prithvi_dg @ Mar 19 2008, 04:03 PM) *

QUOTE(mkh @ Mar 18 2008, 08:01 AM) *

Hi,

MKH

Thanks for the upload. A minor correction - this is not a radio program. It is an audio extract of the films division documentary on Pankaj Mullick released around 1980.

-pdg/

+Quote Post
bawlachintu
post Mar 20 2008, 01:21 PM
Post #4

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 743

Great upload ;bow;

Here is the best singer of universe

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw ."

+Quote Post
mkh
post Mar 22 2008, 10:40 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Thank you Bawlachintu ji. Please do note the clarification that it is an audio from a Films Division documentary and not a radio interview as I thought.

MKH
+Quote Post
mvs
post Jun 10 2008, 10:56 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Member No.: 33302

Dear MHK

I have come across your excellent post on Pankaj Mullick which is of great interest to me since I have put up a website on this legendary singer at www.pankajmullick.com

May I request you to kindly send me the recording of the interview via mail : mv.surender@yahoo.com (I am not familiar with Stuffit Compressed file format though) so that I can upload the same on the website.

Since my website is an open internet documentation project to collect and post all available discography and songs (including audio files) I request those of the members of this forum who do have Pankaj Mullick (& KC Dey Pl also see www.krishnachandradey.com ) to kindly make them available to me so that eventually all his songs are known and available for preview by Fans and other music lovers.

This documentation project covering "THE IMMORTAL MUSICAL TRIAO : K.C. DEY, PANKAJ MULLICK & K.L. SAIGAL" was undertaken at the instance of Dr Manohar Lal Kapur, an eminent music collector/lover based in USA, after successfully completing a project on KL Saigal at www.kundanlalsaigal.com (unfortunately, though you may have to access the Saigal webpages from www.kundanlalsaigal.com/Saigal-Audio.htm since the index page is right now not accessable due to a mistake I made somewhere). All the 170 of the 185 songs 'known' to have been rendered by Saigal are available for preview for the very first time. The balance 15 movietrack songs (for which no 78 rpm records were issued) are reportedly lost along with the film reels in a fire accident.

Best wishes

MV Surender

QUOTE(mkh @ Mar 22 2008, 10:40 PM) *

Thank you Bawlachintu ji. Please do note the clarification that it is an audio from a Films Division documentary and not a radio interview as I thought.

MKH

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:36 PM