Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Kahin kisi Rozz.............

, Does anyone still watch it??????????????

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kahin kisi Rozz............., Does anyone still watch it??????????????
usha
post Mar 19 2004, 11:42 PM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Away
Member No.: 176

There was a time when this serial was being watched with a lot of interest as it was supposedly different from the rest of the bahu-saas-nanand-bhabi........relationships portrayed in the umpteen odd serials,Shaina the ever suffering bahu dead and reborn and then Ramola sikand started becoming weirder and weirder,especially her BINDIS and LOUD jewellery,and now the other day i see that she has become a sort of gun weilding mabaker wandering in the wilderness in darkness and killing just about everybody who dares to oppose her , what exactly is happening one wonders? what message is ekta and party conveying?Like Komalika in Kasuti.......who is also having a free run,does what she wants and GETS AWAY WIth EVERYTHING..............it is sick watching these serials
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Nimii
post Mar 20 2004, 10:24 AM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (usha @ Mar 19 2004, 06:12 PM)
There was a time when this serial was being watched with a lot of interest as it was supposedly different from the rest of the bahu-saas-nanand-bhabi........relationships portrayed in the umpteen odd serials,Shaina the ever suffering bahu dead and reborn and then Ramola sikand started becoming weirder and weirder,especially her BINDIS and LOUD jewellery,and now the other day i see that she has become a sort of gun weilding mabaker wandering in the wilderness in darkness and killing just about everybody who dares to oppose her , what exactly is happening one wonders? what message is ekta and party conveying?Like Komalika in Kasuti.......who is also having a free run,does what she wants and GETS AWAY WIth EVERYTHING..............it is sick watching these serials

If I was Akbar I am sure to seal Ekta alive in a concrete 5 ft tall tower :E like he did to Anarkali .. but ofc for a different reason wink.gif

N wink.gif
ps: too much mughal history is being read by me wink.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 26th June 2024 - 01:04 AM