Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Request For Amit Kumars Songs From Imtihaan & Nishchay.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Request For Amit Kumars Songs From Imtihaan & Nishchay.
panic
post Apr 9 2007, 04:59 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 13368

Fellas I am looking for this song from Imtihaan - Is Tarah Ashiqui Ka - sung by Amit Kumar.

Full song and good quality too . coz i gut arnd 2 mins of the song and i love it.

Its funny that the tips CD of Imtihaan has the Kumar Sanu version but not the Amit Kumar one. The difference in quality of the voices cannot be more blatant. You might hate Kumar Sanu after you listen to the amit one . hehehe.

Another request is for all songs by Amit Kumar from the Salman - Karishma starrer Nishchay ( i guess music by OP Nayyar ).

plzz help

thanx

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Aurous
post Apr 10 2007, 08:09 AM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 7761

QUOTE(panic @ Apr 9 2007, 04:59 PM) *

Fellas I am looking for this song from Imtihaan - Is Tarah Ashiqui Ka - sung by Amit Kumar.

Full song and good quality too . coz i gut arnd 2 mins of the song and i love it.

Its funny that the tips CD of Imtihaan has the Kumar Sanu version but not the Amit Kumar one. The difference in quality of the voices cannot be more blatant. You might hate Kumar Sanu after you listen to the amit one . hehehe.

It would be great if someone uploads the Amit Kumar version of Imtihaan song, I have only heard the KS version & thought KS does a beautiful job there. Seems like its time to change my opinion biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
panic
post Apr 10 2007, 10:22 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Got the amit Kumar ver of the song - Is tarah asiqui Ka -
from the movie Imtihaan. One rare song as its not on the official release CD by tips.

I found it in my old collection of amit kumar from my old napster days.

If you guys want it i shall upload it. ( maan u must hear it to hate the nasal pronunciation of "asiqui" by Kumar Sanu ) .

Still looking for amits songs from teh movie Nishchay . I just have one song ( Dekho Dekho Tum ) . Looking for the rest.

I have been a great fan of amit kumar . Though I am more into old english music I love a few selected hindi singers. I just joined this forum to get Amits songs.

My greatest musical moment has been able to get Amit Kumar sing on the eve of my wedding live in my hometown. I have the complete recording in dvd full of lovely songs of his own and some of his fathers + great comedy acts by amit kumar. I wont disclose more . Just cant.

I cant even post the actual live recording becos of legal probs. i can posts small clips though when i have time.

What a great voice that maan had . Hes blown it all away becos of his nature ( i am not sure ) . He couldnt even remember the lyrics of some of his own songs at my wedding party.

Just wish some miracle to happen - Amit can replace Kumar Sanu , Babul Supriyo and Abhijeet in songs of today and make those songs so much better.

Theres no better plave to rave about amit Than thsi place.

Thanx
+Quote Post
shabbirkumar786
post Apr 10 2007, 11:26 PM
Post #4

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 7130

QUOTE(mujahid @ Apr 10 2007, 08:09 AM) *

It would be great if someone uploads the Amit Kumar version of Imtihaan song, I have only heard the KS version & thought KS does a beautiful job there. Seems like its time to change my opinion biggrin.gif

salaam mujahid bhai,

believe me brother the AMIT KUMAR version is MIND-BLOWING simply cos he sings the song at much higher

scale & range!

AMIT KUMARS version is by far more technical & superior in every way possible!

while i give SANU credit where its derserved.... u cant help but point out thats the difference between AMIT

KUMAR & KUMAR SANU u see - AMIT KUMAR is extremely VERSATILE while SANU like most singers is very

ONE DIMESIONAL!

p.s.

u ll see exactly what i MEAN after uv heard the song!

take care!

BASH.

Tumse milkar na jane kyon aur bhi kuch yaad aata hai...
+Quote Post
:-)
post Apr 11 2007, 06:05 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Member No.: 7899

QUOTE(shabbirkumar786 @ Apr 10 2007, 11:26 PM) *

QUOTE(mujahid @ Apr 10 2007, 08:09 AM) *

salaam mujahid bhai,

believe me brother the AMIT KUMAR version is MIND-BLOWING simply cos he sings the song at much higher

scale & range!

AMIT KUMARS version is by far more technical & superior in every way possible!

while i give SANU credit where its derserved.... u cant help but point out thats the difference between AMIT

KUMAR & KUMAR SANU u see - AMIT KUMAR is extremely VERSATILE while SANU like most singers is very

ONE DIMESIONAL!

p.s.

u ll see exactly what i MEAN after uv heard the song!

take care!

BASH.

Shabbir i will upload this on behalf of you wink.gif

Friend here's d AK version ur lookng for ..

there is a stanza .." main deewana ban gaya hoon kaisi yeh mohabbat..." simply wub.gif

sOnu
+Quote Post
Aurous
post Apr 11 2007, 11:42 PM
Post #6

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(:-) @ Apr 11 2007, 06:05 PM) *

there is a stanza .." main deewana ban gaya hoon kaisi yeh mohabbat..." simply wub.gif

Thanks sonu for the track wub.gif Really, AK is one of a kind. I feel sad when I see the careers of singers of the likes of Vinod Rathod, Abhijeet, Sonu Nigam, Udit Narayan, Kumar Sanu doing well but there's no AK to be seen or heard sad1.gif Probably the same treatment has been meted out to Mohd. Aziz. They were doing well, singing 2-3 songs a movie in the prime of their career & then all of a sudden, they're gone sad.gif

Bash, you're right. AK sings this one at a higher scale than KS. I love it. Wonder why its not on the CDs...
+Quote Post
:-)
post Apr 12 2007, 04:58 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Member No.: 7899

QUOTE(mujahid @ Apr 11 2007, 11:42 PM) *

Thanks sonu for the track wub.gif Really, AK is one of a kind. I feel sad when I see the careers of singers of the likes of Vinod Rathod, Abhijeet, Sonu Nigam, Udit Narayan, Kumar Sanu doing well but there's no AK to be seen or heard sad1.gif Probably the same treatment has been meted out to Mohd. Aziz. They were doing well, singing 2-3 songs a movie in the prime of their career & then all of a sudden, they're gone sad.gif

Bash, you're right. AK sings this one at a higher scale than KS. I love it. Wonder why its not on the CDs...

Yeah very right mujhaid...not only Amit kumar & Mohd aziz...all male singers from late 80's like suresh wadekar, shabbir kumar, sudesh bhosle, vipin sachdeva where going well but sudden after 1993-94 all these singers statred getting less works and by 1995-96 they all vanished...these guys are really living legends

sOnu
+Quote Post
panic
post Apr 12 2007, 05:01 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Same song slightly better quality.

complete song

Is tarah Ashiqui Ka - from the movie Imtihaan.

duration - 5:45 , bitrate 160 kbps.

Plz ppl anyone having songs of Nishchay . Sonu do you have.?

Thanx

+Quote Post
Aurous
post Apr 12 2007, 05:49 PM
Post #9

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(:-) @ Apr 12 2007, 04:58 PM) *

Yeah very right mujhaid...not only Amit kumar & Mohd aziz...all male singers from late 80's like suresh wadekar, shabbir kumar, sudesh bhosle, vipin sachdeva where going well but sudden after 1993-94 all these singers statred getting less works and by 1995-96 they all vanished...these guys are really living legends

Yeah, even Vipin sang some songs with Lata in Chand Ka Tukda *ing Salman & Sridevi...Pata nahi kya hua sabke careers ko? IPB Image

Sudesh Bhonsle still sings the odd song, remember Big B's still around, case in point Bade Miyan Chhote Miyan wink.gif Even Vinod Rathod sung in the movies Devdas (2002), Chal Mere Bhai (1999), Chor Machaye Shor (2002), Ishq Hai Tumse (2004), Munna Bhai M.B.B.S.(2003), LRMB (2006), Zinda(2005)...SW is definitely in the pavilion... cry.gif
+Quote Post
panic
post Apr 19 2007, 12:20 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

pleading for amits songs from nishchay

heheheh sad.gif
+Quote Post
shabbirkumar786
post Apr 19 2007, 10:13 PM
Post #11

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

hiya guys,

ur all right AMIT KUMAR is one of a KIND his a SPECIAL artiste!

wat else can i say about the genius of AMIT KUMAR?

keep up the great work guys!

P.S.

to answer ur question WHY his NOT singing simple answer brother....;

POLICTICS! not talented he was NOT a part of the GULSHAN KUMAR revolution like...

UDIT NARAYAN, KUMAR SANU, SONU NIGAM, ABHIJEET etc!

he repeatly refused to join camps & paid the ULTIMATE price!

yet TALENT is talent not only for this song but also for 'SAPOOT' he was asked to replace

KUMAR SANU & that SAYS IT ALL!!!

take care.

BASH.

+Quote Post
shabbirkumar786
post Apr 19 2007, 10:27 PM
Post #12

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

hiya sonu,

hey keep up the great work sonu bhai.

i totally AGREE with u 100 percent about those singers!

but it just has to be said...

'AMIT KUMAR' is the ONLY one still singing in movies today SAYS IT ALL ABOUT THE MAN!

take care.

BASH.

+Quote Post
shabbirkumar786
post Apr 19 2007, 10:31 PM
Post #13

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(mujahid @ Apr 12 2007, 05:49 PM) *

Yeah, even Vipin sang some songs with Lata in Chand Ka Tukda *ing Salman & Sridevi...Pata nahi kya hua sabke careers ko? IPB Image

Sudesh Bhonsle still sings the odd song, remember Big B's still around, case in point Bade Miyan Chhote Miyan wink.gif Even Vinod Rathod sung in the movies Devdas (2002), Chal Mere Bhai (1999), Chor Machaye Shor (2002), Ishq Hai Tumse (2004), Munna Bhai M.B.B.S.(2003), LRMB (2006), Zinda(2005)...SW is definitely in the pavilion... cry.gif

HIYA DOST,

THANX FOR UPLOADING ON MY BEHALF KIND OF U IV BEEN SO busy!

amit kumar is the only one whos still singing from yesteryear because he was & still is far the most SUPERIOR singer!

HE CUD SING ANY SONG EVEN TODAY WITH EASE!

take care.

BASH.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 9th June 2024 - 10:52 PM