Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Tu Jo Mere Sur Mein - Chitchor

, Yesudas

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tu Jo Mere Sur Mein - Chitchor, Yesudas
Chitralekha
post Jul 28 2004, 06:53 AM
Post #16

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 13

Ali, it's okay smile1.gif thats why I was laughing because I knew you didnt know. It's not a problem. And my other post about members who are only interested in downloading are the ones who do not participate in conversations. You have been part of many discussions, so you dont fall in that category. Not to worry. I just had to say it here because the topi came up here. Hope you didnt take it personally.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
anurag
post Jul 28 2004, 09:58 AM
Post #17

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 550

who knows may be Ali wanted to say Chitralekha baai, and wrote bhai in his stupor. Baai would have been fine if any of them were Marathi. laugh.gif

Socrates said, "The unexamined life is not worth living". I fear if I examined it, then according to Heisenberg uncertainty principle it would somehow change. After all, we are just particles.
+Quote Post
princeali
post Jul 30 2004, 12:08 AM
Post #18

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 134

Chitralekha Behen.......no worries, I did not take it personally lol......I just wanted to know what you were talking about.......you brought up an interesting topic......hope more people participate in the forums and share their views besides just coming here for the songs.

Regards

Ali

Prince Ali
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 03:42 PM