Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Can Anybody Give Me The Lyrics Of The Song From Movie "the Killer"

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Can Anybody Give Me The Lyrics Of The Song From Movie "the Killer"
sabinkumar
post Jun 17 2009, 11:45 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

Well friends, i need a lyrics of the song "Dil ko churaya tune sanam" from the movie THE KILLER, music by sajid wajid, sang by K.K. and Shreya Ghosal. Well all i want is the full lyrics with Spanish lines as well.
Can anybody provide me??

Thanks in advance
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
r&d
post Jun 18 2009, 07:48 AM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1955

QUOTE(sabinkumar @ Jun 17 2009, 11:15 AM) *

Well friends, i need a lyrics of the song "Dil ko churaya tune sanam" from the movie THE KILLER, music by sajid wajid, sang by K.K. and Shreya Ghosal. Well all i want is the full lyrics with Spanish lines as well.
Can anybody provide me??

Thanks in advance

Google is your friend.

http://www.hindilyrix.com/songs/get_song_D...ne%20Sanam.html

PS. Not many here are interested in new songs.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
sabinkumar
post Jun 18 2009, 09:58 AM
Post #3

Unregistered

well thanks for the reply, i know google is there and i have searched it through it...but i only get the lyrics without spanish lines. the link you provided also has only hindi lines no starting and ending spanish lines in the song.

Anyway thanks.
+Quote Post
r&d
post Jun 19 2009, 09:48 AM
Post #4

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1955

QUOTE(sabinkumar @ Jun 17 2009, 09:28 PM) *

well thanks for the reply, i know google is there and i have searched it through it...but i only get the lyrics without spanish lines. the link you provided also has only hindi lines no starting and ending spanish lines in the song.

Anyway thanks.

What make you think that someone here knows spanish and has the song and is willing to help you.
Since you have the song. Why don't you go learn spanish, or use google translate and do it for yourself.

your welcome anyway.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
sabinkumar
post Jun 19 2009, 09:57 AM
Post #5

Unregistered

What make you think that someone here knows spanish and has the song and is willing to help you.

Its not necessary that if you dont know, others too dont know spanish. And this forum has shreya ghosal link in the top, and its an irony if someone has no such hit song sang by her. And this is a community and if he/she is not willing to help, there will be another to help.

Since you have the song. Why don't you go learn spanish, or use google translate and do it for yourself.

Learning spanish is not a bad deal. You guys knows hindi and you are indians...still why i see you people asking lyrics for hindi songs???. And i know google is there to translate...but first i need something to translate.
I didnt asked someone to translate the song in spanish. The song has first and last lines in spanish...all i need was those lines. Read carefully before you reply.

your welcome anyway.

After hearing such rude thing out here, do you expect me to stay more?? By this i m quitting this forum.

Thanks any ways.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 02:06 AM