Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Hollywood Gossip

, All the gossip in Hollywood - keep adding !

> Hollywood Gossip, All the gossip in Hollywood - keep adding !
Dimple
post Jul 13 2007, 11:17 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 16381

Drew plays the field

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The answer to the question 'Who is Drew Barrymore dating?' may depend on the day you ask. It seems the Charlie's Angels hottie is keeping her options open.
Earlier this week, Drew steamed it up with director Spike Jonze in the VIP booth of the El Rey Theatre. Witnesses observed the pair cuddling and kissing, with Drew playfully tracing Spike's mustache with her finger.
But a week ago, she was snuggling up with Scrubs star Zach Braff in New York City. Their romance began casually back in February, and was revived a few weeks ago when they were spotted making out on a dance floor.
A witness to Zach and Drew's smooching said, "There was a moment when they kissed and it seemed almost blissful."

=============================

Catherine gave kids ultimatum to Michael Douglas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy: Catherine Zeta-Jones

Catherine Zeta-Jones would have refused husband Michael Douglas's marriage proposal if the movie star opted not to have kids with her.
The Chicago star admits Douglas' cheesy chat-up line, "I want to father your children," struck a nerve with her, as she was beginning to think seriously about starting a family.
Zeta-Jones tells America's Parade magazine she then set about discovering whether or not Douglas was serious about becoming a dad.
She explains, "I was already in love with him, but there was one thing I had to be sure of. I turned to him and said, 'Do you really want children?'
"I thought, for that one minute, he was going to say, 'I already have a son, Cameron', and I would have to say goodbye. I remember saying defiantly, 'I cannot live without having children'. And he went, 'Me too'."
The couple now have two young kids, Dylan and Carys.

===============================

Cameron's green lover

The latest: David de Rothschild
It didn't take long for Cameron Diaz to lose her Angel. As soon as subpoenas and press coverage started surrounding her relationship with Criss Angel, she moved on… this time with a wealthy British environmentalist.

Cam is said to be dating David de Rothschild, the heir to a banking fortune. The pair was first spotted at the Live Earth concert this past Saturday in New Jersey.

According to witnesses, they hung out in the VIP section of the event, and seemed pretty friendly. A few days later, they were spotted at New York City's Stanton Social Restaurant, and the attraction was evident.
A source told press, "They flirted and touched throughout their meal. They were really into each other."

David was named runner-up to Prince William in Tatler magazine's hottest British Bachelors in 2003.

"Shikwa nahin kisise, kisise gila nahin,
Naseeb mein nahin tha jo - humko mila nahin
.."

IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Dimple   Hollywood Gossip   Jul 13 2007, 11:17 AM
Dimple   Is Hugh Grant engaged to on/off girlfriend Jemima ...   Jul 18 2007, 10:17 AM
Dimple   Hugh proposes to Jemima -------------------------...   Jul 18 2007, 03:36 PM
Dimple   Love at first sight for Johnny Depp -------------...   Jul 26 2007, 12:31 PM
Dimple   Jennifer Aniston is teaming up with Angelina Jolie...   Aug 2 2007, 11:24 AM
Dimple   Harry Potter has a mustache! ----------------...   Aug 8 2007, 03:33 PM
Dimple   Jennifer Aniston has reason to celebrate after sig...   Aug 21 2007, 12:41 PM
IDOL   accordin to magazines ...................Angelina ...   Aug 23 2007, 11:43 PM
Dimple   Hollywood’s star couple Tom Cruise and Katie Holme...   Aug 24 2007, 10:02 AM
Dimple   Pitt has yet to confess his love to Angelina ...   Sep 3 2007, 12:24 PM
Dimple   Ross Gellar's illegal naukri ----------------...   Sep 12 2007, 12:40 PM
Dimple   ‘Desperate Housewives’ star Eva Longoria wants to ...   Sep 13 2007, 01:01 PM
Dimple   Cupid's pointed his arrow at Orlando Bloom and...   Sep 14 2007, 05:12 PM
Dimple   Jennifer Lopez wants to share the stage with the S...   Sep 19 2007, 11:00 AM
Dimple   Who says there's no life after Friends? Certai...   Sep 20 2007, 11:17 AM
Dimple   Actress Demi Moore, who married Ashton Kutcher in ...   Sep 21 2007, 05:11 PM
Dimple   GEORGE Clooney could face dangerous driving charge...   Sep 24 2007, 12:39 PM
Dimple   Daniel Radcliffe has been named Best Actor at the ...   Oct 1 2007, 11:05 AM
Dimple   LONDON: Former "Friends" star Jennifer A...   Oct 5 2007, 10:14 AM
Dimple   It seems people can’t get enough of Jennifer Anist...   Oct 5 2007, 01:11 PM
Sharmila-Sweet   MUMBAI: Rough estimates suggest that Rs 700 crore ...   Oct 20 2008, 10:50 AM
Sharmila-Sweet   Aniston breaks silence over Brangelina affair PTI ...   Nov 12 2008, 05:13 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 05:21 AM