Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

My Karaoke Songs

, Mmmmmmmm, Oooooooo Aaaaaaaaa.............

5 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My Karaoke Songs, Mmmmmmmm, Oooooooo Aaaaaaaaa.............
King Rafi
post Oct 25 2007, 02:20 AM
Post #46

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 13821

Anwar mian,

aapka 'chaudhvin ka chand' suna.

At the outset, i appreciate your guts to sing such a difficult song with karaoke music in the background. I have recorded this song in my voice, but had to do it without karaoke, as I was simply unable to 'fit it'

I am amazed at OMkarbhai's 'tough love' as call it! Hats off for him. He had the gumption to tell a Musalmaan that your urdu diction is incorrect:)

Though you have sung this song nicely, the song is such, that there is still a lot of potential for further improvement. And i think the key is in listening. When you listen to it the 50th time, you will listen to something new, which u had not noticed before, and so on.

When it comes to singing, first comes Rafi saab. Then comes God.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Anwar_Fan
post Oct 25 2007, 02:47 AM
Post #47

Group Icon

Member No.: 4348

QUOTE(King Rafi @ Oct 24 2007, 07:50 PM) *

Anwar mian,

At the outset, i appreciate your guts to sing such a difficult song with karaoke music in the background. I have recorded this song in my voice, but had to do it without karaoke, as I was simply unable to 'fit it'

I am amazed at OMkarbhai's 'tough love' as call it! Hats off for him. He had the gumption to tell a Musalmaan that your urdu diction is incorrect:)

Though you have sung this song nicely, the song is such, that there is still a lot of potential for further improvement. And i think the key is in listening. When you listen to it the 50th time, you will listen to something new, which u had not noticed before, and so on.

King Rafi, you're correct as usual, the thing is I knew the song didn't sound right esp the low notes Hooo, they're awful and the pronunciation Yaaaikh laugh.gif and still uploaded blink.gif

More than pronunciation, it is the diction, on reflection I know why it happened, it is because I was concentration in singing in tune and thinking, sh$£ Sh£$......here comes the high notes laugh.gif

I did this co's I had the wrong cavalier attitude, I knew i should have re recorded but tought to my self what the hech its only Karaoke..........Omkar bhai has thrashed that idea out of my mind fight.gif

King Rafi Bhai, what on earth was I thinking of rolleyes.gif

the more I listen to the origional, the more I' am ripping my attempt apart, I couldnt sing in the month of Ramzan and then had the audacity to record Chaudvin Ka Chand after a few attempts, almost a few days after Ab Kya Missal Doon....it's an insult to the Master and Tauba Tauba, It will never happen again ph34r.gif

But bro's rest assured I'll be making serious cock ups in future as well, that is GUARANTEED tongue1.gif

You can certainly count on that wink.gif

I look forward to one from you King Rafi I've been wanting to request Yeh Mera Prem Patra from you as Farmaish, It'll be really ace i know it will wub.gif

+Quote Post
OMkar
post Oct 25 2007, 02:05 PM
Post #48

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 7772

QUOTE(Anwar_Fan @ Oct 25 2007, 02:47 AM) *
QUOTE(King Rafi @ Oct 24 2007, 07:50 PM) *

Anwar mian,

King Rafi, you're correct as usual, the thing is I knew the song didn't sound right esp the low notes Hooo, they're awful and the pronunciation Yaaaikh laugh.gif and still uploaded blink.gif

More than pronunciation, it is the diction, on reflection I know why it happened, it is because I was concentration in singing in tune and thinking, sh$£ Sh£$......here comes the high notes laugh.gif

I did this co's I had the wrong cavalier attitude, I knew i should have re recorded but tought to my self what the hech its only Karaoke..........Omkar bhai has thrashed that idea out of my mind fight.gif

King Rafi Bhai, what on earth was I thinking of rolleyes.gif

the more I listen to the origional, the more I' am ripping my attempt apart, I couldnt sing in the month of Ramzan and then had the audacity to record Chaudvin Ka Chand after a few attempts, almost a few days after Ab Kya Missal Doon....it's an insult to the Master and Tauba Tauba, It will never happen again ph34r.gif

But bro's rest assured I'll be making serious cock ups in future as well, that is GUARANTEED tongue1.gif

You can certainly count on that wink.gif

I look forward to one from you King Rafi I've been wanting to request Yeh Mera Prem Patra from you as Farmaish, It'll be really ace i know it will wub.gif

Anwar Mian, I would like to mention one thing to you...

YOUR VOICE IS VERY VERY NICE!!! But you need to re-think on how think about the completxity of the song. I mean I dont think while singing you should look ahead for what difficult part is coming. It totally mess up even the part you are singing at the minute. Dont do that! Instead when you pick a difficult song, just think about the difficult places in the song and try to practice only those untill master them. And remember practice can be done 24 hrs anytime, anywhere. Just to tell you (dont tell anyone); most of the time, my friends find me in my own world. Even when I am in group, either I am sort of lost or pulling someone's leg laugh.gif So when I am lost, I am mostly busy with some song or with my nature!

Anwat mian, one of the biggest shamefule act in the world is to loose the BEST that GOD gave you!! Mian, I expect lot and lot from you.

KRbhai and Anwarbhai, when it comes to Urdu, honestly I am not at all good. I only try my best to pronounce words correctly because I love languages especially Sanskrit, Marathi, Hindi and Urdu!! Chalo, lets learn from each others!!

King Rafibhau and Anwarbhai!!!!! NOW ITS YOUR TURN, PLEASE RECORD SOMETHING NICE AND UPLOAD!! WE ARE WAITING TO HEAR YOUR BEAUTIFUL VOICES!!!

IPB Image
Only THIS MOMENT is in my hand and I just want to live that Perfectly!!!
IPB Image
+Quote Post
King Rafi
post Oct 25 2007, 02:56 PM
Post #49

Group Icon

@anwar mian, after reading OMkarji's post it stuck me that you don't seem to be enjoying the very process of singing and recording a song. From your previous post (in which you have described your struggles), it seemed as if your boss is pressurising you to 'go and record that song which is pending for a long time'.

I think you need to see how you can enjoy the whole thing, so it comes very naturally to you, so that it is the best possible output from you.

@OMkarji, I recorded 'Yeh Mera Prem Patra' as per mian's farmaish, but my cold and sore throat is making me sound like Mukesh. So I though let's try to take advantage of this, and am currently recording a Mukesh song. Will upload it in the next 24 hrs smile1.gif

Meanwhile, I need to record a KK number to dedicate to you for all your hard work and initiative in getting the name changed.

+Quote Post
OMkar
post Oct 25 2007, 03:22 PM
Post #50

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(King Rafi @ Oct 25 2007, 02:56 PM) *
@anwar mian, after reading OMkarji's post it stuck me that you don't seem to be enjoying the very process of singing and recording a song. From your previous post (in which you have described your struggles), it seemed as if your boss is pressurising you to 'go and record that song which is pending for a long time'.

I think you need to see how you can enjoy the whole thing, so it comes very naturally to you, so that it is the best possible output from you.

@OMkarji, I recorded 'Yeh Mera Prem Patra' as per mian's farmaish, but my cold and sore throat is making me sound like Mukesh. So I though let's try to take advantage of this, and am currently recording a Mukesh song. Will upload it in the next 24 hrs smile1.gif

Meanwhile, I need to record a KK number to dedicate to you for all your hard work and initiative in getting the name changed.

Hardwork??? No Bhai!! Without all of your support I could have done it man!!! So WE did it as we wanted it to be.

THIS IS MAIN REASON I LOVE THIS FORUM. HERE YOU WOULD GET ALL THE FREEDOM TO EXPRESS YOUR THOUGHTS AND IF IT IS SUPPORTED BY OTHERS, THEN THE NECESSARY ACTION IS TAKEN TO HELP US AND MAKE ALL US HAPPY... THIS QUALITY IS THE BIGGEST ASSET OF THIS FORUM!!! bow.gif SO LETS ROCK!!!

KRBhai, so nice of you for singing Kishoreda song for me!!! bow.gif I am ager to hear ur song!! Dude, do you mind to join the thread I made for all of us as 'hamari Mehfil' where we all want to upload their songs... And in addition what I did is I made my own separate thread as well to upload my own songs so that I can give that link to my kith and kins... You also could do that if you like smile.gif

So could I wait for your song in 'Hamari Mehfil' thread? Lets make 'hamari Mehfil' with full of music and fun!!!!

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
King Rafi
post Oct 25 2007, 07:34 PM
Post #51

Group Icon

OMkar bhai, I didn't understand this fully. Whenever we record a song, we put it up in our individual thread plus Hamari Mehfil thread?

+Quote Post
OMkar
post Oct 26 2007, 03:45 AM
Post #52

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(King Rafi @ Oct 25 2007, 07:34 PM) *
OMkar bhai, I didn't understand this fully. Whenever we record a song, we put it up in our individual thread plus Hamari Mehfil thread?

KRbhai, forget it... actually it was not really a good idea. But after the name change of the forum, I created a thread called 'OMkar ki sureeli chhedchhad' and uploaded 2 songs and later Sanjay mentioned that we have to start a thread in which everyone can participate. And I realised my mistake, so I made 'Hamari Mehfil' in which we have now started participating. Hope it is ok for you and anyone else. smile.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
King Rafi
post Oct 26 2007, 09:09 AM
Post #53

Group Icon

But I think it is a good idea if all the songs sung by HF members are in one thread. Everyone gets involved! Only thing might be what will be need for other threads in the forum.

Another idea might be to have different threads original-singer wise. So all HK songs will be in one thread and so on.

I am uncomfortable with this individual thread business where we upload our songs in OUR thread.

+Quote Post
OMkar
post Oct 26 2007, 12:20 PM
Post #54

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(King Rafi @ Oct 26 2007, 09:09 AM) *
But I think it is a good idea if all the songs sung by HF members are in one thread. Everyone gets involved! Only thing might be what will be need for other threads in the forum.

Another idea might be to have different threads original-singer wise. So all HK songs will be in one thread and so on.

I am uncomfortable with this individual thread business where we upload our songs in OUR thread.

Oh yes yes, I COMPLETELY agree with you and Sanjay also mentioned the same! I already have stopped uploading song in my thread.

So yes, I agree with you smile.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
King Rafi
post Oct 27 2007, 12:07 AM
Post #55

Group Icon

anwar mian, aapki farmaish poori ho gayi hai. i have uploaded in OMkarji's Hamari ehfil SaReGaMa thread. Thank you for your request smile1.gif

+Quote Post
Anwar_Fan
post Oct 27 2007, 01:28 AM
Post #56

Group Icon

QUOTE(OMkar @ Oct 26 2007, 05:50 AM) *

QUOTE(King Rafi @ Oct 26 2007, 09:09 AM) *

Oh yes yes, I COMPLETELY agree with you and Sanjay also mentioned the same! I already have stopped uploading song in my thread.

So yes, I agree with you smile.gif

It makes sense, you can certainly count me............ek banke gayenge wub.gif
+Quote Post
Anwar_Fan
post Nov 24 2007, 05:11 AM
Post #57

Group Icon

Aap Ke Pehlu Mein Akar Rodhiye

I know recording is not the best, but I can't be asked to re record, must move on ohmy.gif
+Quote Post
King Rafi
post Nov 26 2007, 11:18 AM
Post #58

Group Icon

Yaar anwar mian, aap to bagaawat pe utar aaye kya? Aapne yeh do gaane yahan kaise post kar di? Abhi bhi naraaz ho humse? To agla gaana, main 'roothe huve ko manane' ke theme par aap ko dedicate karta hun.

aapka pehla gaana suna, aur kya khubi se gaya hai aapne! Near perfect rendering! Doosra gaana, zara baad mein sunta hun.

+Quote Post
King Rafi
post Nov 26 2007, 12:04 PM
Post #59

Group Icon

Ok, now heard your second song too. Main aapse naraaz hun. aapne to meri sapnon ki rani ko chura liya wink2.gif Real naughty stuff anwar mian. bhabhiji ko bolna padega ki aap hadd se aage guzar rahen hain smile1.gif I am not well versed with this song, may be that is why i liked the other song better.Aapke pehlu was simply awesome!

+Quote Post
Anwar_Fan
post May 27 2008, 11:55 PM
Post #60

Group Icon

One of my early attempts

CHAUDVIN KA CHAND
+Quote Post

5 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 02:37 AM