Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

What A Disgrace!!!

, Crowds going aganist their team

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What A Disgrace!!!, Crowds going aganist their team
tracknest
post Nov 27 2005, 03:06 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3031

Shame, Shame, Shame. Thats all we can say to the crowd at Eden Gardens when they decided to support the SA team beacause Ganguly was not selected.

Love and passion for the motherland and the team are more important and great than any individual.

IF WISHES WERE HORSES THEN BEGGARS WOULD RIDE
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
gin_ger_ale
post Nov 27 2005, 03:44 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3531

QUOTE(tracknest @ Nov 27 2005, 03:06 AM) *

Shame, Shame, Shame. Thats all we can say to the crowd at Eden Gardens when they decided to support the SA team beacause Ganguly was not selected.

Love and passion for the motherland and the team are more important and great than any individual.

I agree with you. The crowd even applauded when Rahul Dravid got out. I thought I must have been dreaming. But I realized that the nightmare had indeed come true when I read the newspapers in the morning. I 'was' a fan of Saurav Ganguly. I sincerely wished he return to form but not anymore. The partisan crowd just uprooted my belief of nationalism. I hope the team wins in Mumbai and forgets Eden Gardens.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 01:59 AM