Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Apni Pasand Hai Man Pasand...

, random songs i think u folks will love

23 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Apni Pasand Hai Man Pasand..., random songs i think u folks will love
Nimii
post Jul 26 2005, 05:48 PM
Post #31

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

As you say...

N
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
sri
post Jul 27 2005, 10:24 AM
Post #32

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2760

QUOTE(sani_thakur @ Jul 19 2005, 01:34 AM)
Okie....I thought I should start a similar thread (as I did in the Lata subforum) here as well.

Songs will be random, any language (unless there are language rules here like Bengali songs in Bengali forum only?!?!), and those that have not been uploaded here before (most of the time). Requests are allowed as well.  thumbs-up.gif

Sani.

All Asha fans - here's a random song that I like - from the suspense film 'Apradhi kaun' 1957 - Bimal Roy production with music by Salil Chowdhury and lyrics of Majrooh. Song picturised on Mala Sinha

This version was taken from the original film soundtrack

enjoy ! gift.gif

sri

P.S. TERRIBLY SORRY ... but i am unable to u/l the song despite several attempts. I keep getting the following message :

"The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments."

what could be the problem ? the file size is less than 3 MB - in the past i have u/l much larger files.

Nimii, can you or anyone else help, please ? thanks

srikant

"Jis din is duniya se nafrat aur khudgarzi mit jaayegi, us roz yeh insaan naachega, us roz yeh dharti gaayegi" - Rajinder Krishan (Maa baap 1959)
+Quote Post
sri
post Jul 27 2005, 10:36 AM
Post #33

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

All Asha fans - here's a random song that I like - from the suspense film 'Apradhi kaun' 1957 - Bimal Roy production with music by Salil Chowdhury and lyrics of Majrooh. Song picturised on Mala Sinha

This version was taken from the original film soundtrack

enjoy ! gift.gif

sri

P.S. TERRIBLY SORRY ... but i am unable to u/l the song despite several attempts. I keep getting the following message :

"The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments."

what could be the problem ? the file size is less than 3 MB - in the past i have u/l much larger files.

Nimii, can you or anyone else help, please ? thanks

srikant

[/quote]
Ok...i went to my controls and found a 'manage your attachments' link ... deleted one of the earlier files which was u/l twice and am trying again.. hope to be successful !

here goes..... NO LUCK - same problem !!

I GIVE UP !!

sri

"Jis din is duniya se nafrat aur khudgarzi mit jaayegi, us roz yeh insaan naachega, us roz yeh dharti gaayegi" - Rajinder Krishan (Maa baap 1959)
+Quote Post
Nimii
post Jul 27 2005, 10:53 AM
Post #34

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Srikant, please first compress the file using the winzip or winrar utility and then upload it. If you are trying to upload a mp3 file or any audio file without compressing the forum is not set to attach such files.

Kindly follow the instructions.

1. Choose the file of upload and compress using winzip/winrar. All you need to do is right click and you are sure to get the option to compress like Add to Archive.. of zip or rar

2. choose the compressed file using the browse button

3. And then click on the attach button.

I am sure you will not find any problem.

N
+Quote Post
Nimii
post Jul 27 2005, 10:57 AM
Post #35

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

By the way where are you trying to upload?

You need to add in the posting. Just like you posted a message. You have to use the reply window and at the bottom of the page you will notice the file attachment provided.

I hope you understood what I am trying to convey.

N
+Quote Post
sani_thakur
post Jul 27 2005, 12:17 PM
Post #36

Group Icon

Member No.: 40

QUOTE(Nimii @ Jul 26 2005, 02:04 AM)
Sorry Priya not me. No bribe will work on me on this particular matter.

N

I see...so Nimii is a tought cookie to break! Interesting..she seems to be all serious above (notice the lack of use of smileys!! poseur.gif )

Everyone succumbs to bribes sooner or later...Nimii would not be any exception, I would guess. Perhaps the below song might do something. It was a request by a future Lata-fan (and N's best friend....hmmm...who could that be ?!?!? tongue.gif )

Song #10

Asha - Aji Rahne Do Chanda Badli Mein - Chowkidar (year--> 1974 ?? 1975 ??)

music: Madan Mohan Kohli, lyrics: Rajendar Kishan

Song is 5:14 min long, and at 160 Kbps (so moderately high quality). Enjoy!

Sani.

This post has been edited by sani_thakur: Jul 31 2005, 03:51 AM

- Music Has No Language -
+Quote Post
sri
post Jul 27 2005, 04:33 PM
Post #37

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Nimii @ Jul 27 2005, 10:53 AM)
Srikant, please first compress the file using the winzip or winrar utility and then upload it. If you are trying to upload a mp3 file  or any audio file without compressing the forum is not set to attach such files.

Kindly follow the instructions.

1. Choose the file of upload and compress using winzip/winrar. All you need to do is right click and you are sure to get the option to compress like Add to Archive.. of zip or rar

2. choose the compressed file using the browse button

3. And then click on the attach button.

I am sure you will not find any problem.

N

Nimii,

Thanks for replying .. but the procedure i follow is exactly what you have mentioned and i have already u/l several zipped files successfully over the last 2 weeks. After yesterday night's fiasco, I tried again this morning- twice - but no success. I can't figure out what the trouble is.

After i click on the 'add this attachment' - the file begins to upload .... and just when it is ALMOST FULLY UPLOADED, i get the error message which i have mentioned earlier - it's quite frustrating, as you can imagine

I am going to try one more 'last' time with this mail attempt .. let's see

SORRY ... NO LUCK - I got the same error message again !! I tried shortening the file name this time - just to try something different... but no luck. The zipped file size is only 2.94 MB - i can't understand what the probem could be.

is there a limit on uploading ? in any case, i deleted one earlier u/l of more than 3 MB .. just to see if that would solve the problem ... but that didn't make a difference.

Now it is really intriguing me ... need some technical help on this one

sri

+Quote Post
Nimii
post Jul 27 2005, 04:44 PM
Post #38

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

I think I will report your query to Pradeep, I am sure he will be able to help.

I cant figure out what is going wrong when you are trying to upload.

N
+Quote Post
sri
post Jul 27 2005, 04:57 PM
Post #39

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Thanks, Nimii

Meanwhile I have sought some help in circumventing the problem for the time being ... i have sent the file to Sani's yahoo account, to upload on my behalf - hope that works at least !!

Sri

+Quote Post
Nimii
post Jul 27 2005, 05:02 PM
Post #40

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

I have notified the other admins and one of them will definitely sort this problem.

Plz bear with inconvenience caused.

N
+Quote Post
sani_thakur
post Jul 27 2005, 09:25 PM
Post #41

Group Icon

QUOTE(sri @ Jul 27 2005, 07:27 AM)
Thanks, Nimii

Meanwhile I have sought some help in circumventing the problem for the time being ... i have sent the file to Sani's yahoo account, to upload on my behalf - hope that works at least !!

Sri

Here you go Mr. Srikant :

+Quote Post
sri
post Jul 28 2005, 12:11 AM
Post #42

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(sani_thakur @ Jul 27 2005, 09:25 PM)
QUOTE(sri @ Jul 27 2005, 07:27 AM)
Thanks, Nimii

Sri

Here you go Mr. Srikant :

Thanks for the help in posting the song, Sani

sri

+Quote Post
sri
post Jul 28 2005, 12:12 AM
Post #43

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Thanks for the help in posting the song, Sani

sri

+Quote Post
sani_thakur
post Jul 31 2005, 04:08 AM
Post #44

Group Icon

Song #11 (requested by Priya)

Asha - SHAHENSHAH (1953 - thanks Mahesh -) - Aai Baharen Leke
music: Sachin Dev Burman, lyrics: Sahir Ludhiyanvi

Priya...the song is not complete - I think it is missing some parts in the begining. The ending of the song has begining of some other song too, not sure which one. Which means...if someone here has a better and complete version, please do upload. Above song is 3:18 min long, and only at 126 Kbps.

Earthmusic.Net says this song was sung by Lata - I do not think so. The voice is very Asha. rolleyes.gif It does not say the release year of the film either.

Which reminds me...where did this Priya go anyways ??? Kahan gayi aap, Priya-jiiiiii??? Maybe she exhausted all her bandwidth (thanks to my rather high quality uploads laugh.gif )...but I thought U had a nice internet cafe nearby?!?! huh.gif

Enjoy the song nonetheless,
Sani.

This post has been edited by sani_thakur: Jul 31 2005, 05:42 AM

+Quote Post
maheshks
post Jul 31 2005, 04:33 AM
Post #45

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 1790

Aayi baharen leke raaten pyar ki...Asha
Shahenshah (1953)
Producer... G.P. Sippy
Director ...Amiya Chakarborty
Lyricist ...Sahir
Music Director S.D.Barman

thumbs-up.gif

When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others
+Quote Post

23 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:10 PM