Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Remove Da Ban

, req

Forum Rules Please read and thoroughly understand the forum rules and regulations:

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Remove Da Ban, req
bobby mudgel
post Aug 12 2005, 04:33 PM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 520

a req----to all adm---pls remove da ban imposed on jayant ji and babu ji----and another req to all member pls do not try to make this place apna apna forum

among my most prized possessions--are-words-that i ve never spoken
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Marcilo
post Aug 12 2005, 05:24 PM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 309

QUOTE(bobby mudgel @ Aug 12 2005, 06:03 AM)
a req----to all adm---pls remove da ban imposed on jayant ji and babu ji----and another req to all member pls  do not try to make this place apna apna forum

Banned... how do you know that.? Was this put up in some notification thread.?

And why would that be.? I mean what was the reason for ban.?

- Just another gummy bear fan
+Quote Post
adm654
post Aug 12 2005, 06:25 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 484

It’s Jayanto or anybody else. I personally don't like policing.

Here everybody in this forum are adults and expected to have the sense of decency and maturity. In the event of any personal attack or exhibiting personal agenda - moderator should delete such postings.

I have a suggestion - when the warning systems have been introduced - such warning level should be publicly exhibited before the ban.

I would like to know the warning level of Jayanto, Babu, Ambarish, Suhana Safar, Yaar Mera. I think the last two members were as much guilty (if its being allowed to use the word) as Jayanta, Babu and Ambarish.
+Quote Post
Mannu
post Aug 12 2005, 06:30 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 2539

Please take this thread as collective request and lift the BAN... In my opinion the BAN is also hurting the sentiments of other members.

If they are faulty... this much of action is enough.... without them we are feeling the void of Great Fans, Collectors and Sharing friends...

This shall be taken as stern warning by all the members.. including me...

Best Regards
--Mannu

==============================================================================

Sheto E-elo Naa... E-elo Naa..
Kaeno Elo Naa-aa... Jaani Naa..

+Quote Post
adm654
post Aug 12 2005, 06:33 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Member No.: 484

Nimii; Pradeep we all request you to please remove the ban....
+Quote Post
Marcilo
post Aug 12 2005, 06:37 PM
Post #6

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 309

I have a suggestion - when the warning systems have been introduced - such warning level should be publicly exhibited before the ban.

Can admins look into this.? Displaying warning level of each user.

- Just another gummy bear fan
+Quote Post
Pradeep
post Aug 12 2005, 06:42 PM
Post #7

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Inspite of requesting, those members who didnt give a damn were warned. All those members who accepted the warning and promised to behave were let out. Those members who showered their hatred and behaved uncivilized with the admin in PM were and are requested to stay away from the forum.

The members in question are not banned. Most here have seen them in the member's section browsing the site. Only the posting abilility has been revoked.

All those members who are protesting the ban, please do it elsewhere outside the board.

All members in this board should adhere to HF guidelines. A portion of it says Users may not argue a moderators decision publicly. Any and all complaints directed at a moderator must first address the moderator in question via PM. If the problem can not be resolved, then the moderator and user must send their positions to the forum admin. The forum admin will make or change any and/or all final decisions..

Any member who does not agree with the guidelines, may please leave.

I don't see any reason why this topic should remain open. This topic will be closed. Any dissatisfaction one may have, please bring it on in the PM.

Any future attempts to publicly provoke the admin's decision will result in losing the membership permanently without any warning or inability to post.

kuch bhi nahin hai tera mol, boli na badi bol, khilona tu maati ka...
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 3rd June 2024 - 08:58 PM