Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Ajit Singh

, A relatively unknown Music Director and Singer, yet Great!

> Ajit Singh, A relatively unknown Music Director and Singer, yet Great!
aamir_kh
post Nov 23 2007, 10:27 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 26694

Hi Forum Members,

Does anyone of you have the picture of this great mid-80s singer and music director, please post it here.

I was wondering none of the International or Hindi Movie / Artist sites are providing any biography details and movie tracks for this awesome singer and director Ajit Singh who sang and composed very beautiful songs for the movies:

Aakarshan 1988 (songs like Kabhi Kabhi Yeh Dil...)
Meri Kahani 1986 (songs like Ajnabi Toofan Laya...)
Kadambari
and Purana Mandir

He has such a splended voice but still he has not been given the right attention as an Indian Singer.

Can anyone do a great favour by posting / sharing his rare songs from these and other movies. This way, he will be able to be known to many who don't know his music skills.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
yob
post Nov 24 2007, 12:00 PM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 12259

QUOTE(aamir_kh @ Nov 23 2007, 10:27 PM) *

Hi Forum Members,

Does anyone of you have the picture of this great mid-80s singer and music director, please post it here.

I was wondering none of the International or Hindi Movie / Artist sites are providing any biography details and movie tracks for this awesome singer and director Ajit Singh who sang and composed very beautiful songs for the movies:

Kadambari
and Purana Mandir

He has such a splended voice but still he has not been given the right attention as an Indian Singer.

Can anyone do a great favour by posting / sharing his rare songs from these and other movies. This way, he will be able to be known to many who don't know his music skills.

early 80s main ajit singh ke gajal,s ke record bhi released hue thhe----ek hans ka joda ka title song bhi ajit singh ne gaya tha---jiska reord nahin bana tha--vo song film sound track par hi hai--mere khyaal se ajit singh ka gaya hua best song hai vo.

Bobby mudgel

PANDIT BOLA YE RAAT HAI----MULLA BHI BOLA YE RAAT HAI
YE SUBEH SUBEH KI BAAT HAI'

"brutality to an animal is cruelty to mankind-its only da difference in the victim."

you don't need testimonials and trumpets to prove kishore kumar the best'

IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
vunivalu
post Sep 1 2009, 07:51 AM
Post #3

Unregistered

Did you find information on Ek Hans Ka Joda, song by Ajit Singh? You are right Ajit Singh has a splendid voice.

QUOTE(yob @ Nov 24 2007, 12:00 PM) *

QUOTE(aamir_kh @ Nov 23 2007, 10:27 PM) *

early 80s main ajit singh ke gajal,s ke record bhi released hue thhe----ek hans ka joda ka title song bhi ajit singh ne gaya tha---jiska reord nahin bana tha--vo song film sound track par hi hai--mere khyaal se ajit singh ka gaya hua best song hai vo.

Hi Forum Members,

Kadambari
and Purana Mandir

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
aamir_kh   Ajit Singh   Nov 23 2007, 10:27 PM
deewani   Hi Forum Members, Does anyone of you have the pi...   Nov 24 2007, 09:31 AM
yob   Hi Forum Members, Does anyone of you have the pi...   Nov 24 2007, 12:00 PM
vunivalu   Did you find information on Ek Hans Ka Joda, song ...   Sep 1 2009, 07:51 AM
Erum Hashmi   Aakarshan (1988) Meri Kahani (1986) Kadambari ...   Nov 24 2007, 01:12 PM
ascorpio   Hi, Does anybody have "Teri Kasam Humko Teri...   Dec 12 2007, 04:03 AM
aamir_kh   Here you Go... Song: Teri Qasam Hum Ko Film - Me...   Dec 14 2007, 09:23 PM
ascorpio   Here you Go... Song: Teri Qasam Hum Ko Film - M...   Jan 10 2008, 04:29 AM
aamir_kh   I have already posted it ... hope you can get it n...   Dec 14 2007, 09:46 PM
praks99   I have already posted it ... hope you can get it ...   Dec 21 2007, 07:55 PM
ascorpio   I have already posted it ... hope you can get it ...   Dec 30 2007, 10:44 PM
aamir_kh   Hi Deewani! Thanks for your help and guidance...   Dec 13 2007, 01:40 AM
deewani   Hi Deewani! Thanks for your help and guidanc...   Dec 14 2007, 08:24 AM
aamir_kh   Thanks a lot for your favour. Pls. don't offlo...   Dec 14 2007, 09:52 PM
deewani   Aamir no one "offloads" them except the ...   Dec 21 2007, 11:29 AM
imranwajid   Deewani Jee With due respect i want to ask that t...   Dec 15 2007, 04:26 AM
maheshks   Hi Forum Members, Does anyone of you have the p...   Dec 21 2007, 01:00 PM
aamir_kh   Does anyone has "Ajit Singh's" pi...   Dec 21 2007, 10:11 PM
Erum Hashmi   early 80s main ajit singh ke gajal,s ke record bhi...   Dec 30 2007, 11:47 PM
Erum Hashmi   [b][color=#ff0000]Ek hans ka joda -- title song ...   Jan 10 2008, 03:56 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:40 PM