Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Anda Naal Nyabagam

, Memorable Tamil Classics

8 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anda Naal Nyabagam, Memorable Tamil Classics
Nimii
post Aug 15 2005, 09:33 AM
Post #46

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

Vivek sanyasi aayidalaaminnu irunden! Enna pannarathu pazhaka dosham inge moonjai kaatalehnna naaleh nalla pogarathille!

N sad1.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
usha
post Aug 23 2005, 04:33 PM
Post #47

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Away
Member No.: 176

I have a few old tamil songs i can upload on request
1, Nilavum malarum-Then nilavu-A.m.raja and p.susheela
2,vaazha ninaiththaal-Bale Pandyan-T.m.s and p.s
3,Paadaatha paatellam-Veera thirumagan-P.b.s
4,Thuyilatha pen ondru-Meenda sorgam-A.m.r and p.s
5,thanimaiyile inimai-Aadiperukku-A.m.r and p.s
6,Kangalin vaarthaigal-A.m.r and p.s
7,paalirukkum -Paava manippu-p.susheela
8,Unnai kaanatha kannum-Ithayakamalam-p.susheela

+Quote Post
visuja
post Aug 23 2005, 04:39 PM
Post #48

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2745

QUOTE(usha @ Aug 23 2005, 07:03 PM)
I have a few old tamil songs i can upload on request
3,Paadaatha paatellam-Veera thirumagan-P.b.s
4,Thuyilatha pen ondru-Meenda sorgam-A.m.r and p.s
5,thanimaiyile inimai-Aadiperukku-A.m.r and p.s
6,Kangalin vaarthaigal-A.m.r and p.s
8,Unnai kaanatha kannum-Ithayakamalam-p.susheela
Hello Ushaji, Nice to see you here. Do visit the other Tamil forum (under regional languages) too.

Could you please upload the songs that I have edited in your list ? Im not very familiar with old Tamil songs and would be a pleasure to listen to them.

Vivek

+Quote Post
Nimii
post Aug 23 2005, 04:45 PM
Post #49

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Ayyo Vivekaahhhhhhhhhh you dont know much about tamil old songsaah?? Ada daivame!!!!!!!!!!!

Coolgoose le neriya irukuda .. u want me to send u the links in pm??

Some of them are superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont miss!

N
+Quote Post
usha
post Aug 23 2005, 04:46 PM
Post #50

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 176

I sure will, only give me a couple of days,will do it during the weekend.Old tamil songs are very melodious,u will like them Vivek
cheers
+Quote Post
visuja
post Aug 23 2005, 05:06 PM
Post #51

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(usha @ Aug 23 2005, 07:16 PM)
I sure will, only give me a couple of days,will do it during the weekend.Old tamil songs are very melodious,u will like them Vivek
cheers
Thanks Ushaji, take your time. Eagerly waiting smile1.gif

Ayyo Nimii... kya karein yaar.. Rafisaab mein itne kho gaye ki TFM ko utna importance hi nahin diya sad1.gif ..although have watched many of old Sivaji and Gemini movies, so am sure would have heard many of the songs, just that a) I dont have them in my collection and b ) I cant recall songs by their name. sad1.gif Sunoonga to pehchaan loonga. Except Hindi songs, I aint very good at making specific requests. So whatever songs come my way in regional languages is very welcome smile1.gif
More than the songs, am a great fan of acting in TFM...Sivaji, Savitri, Padmini, Saroja Devi, Nagesh bow.gif, Manorama, Balaiyya, Chandrababu, Major Saunderrajan, Ranga Rao, Thangavelu, even NS Krishnan's songs are full of Nagaichhuvai ! wink2.gif

Have an excellent IR and ARR collection though. But cant post at HF -- Most are post '87. sad1.gif

Had browsed coolgoose, but frankly its a terrible place to look for songs sad1.gif Searching for songs is a pain, unless u key in EXACTLY how the songs been named by the user !! And with the variability of spellings while writing in English ..! doh.gif doh.gif

OK let me request 2 songs (Links to coolgoose are welcome if available smile1.gif):
1. Aaha Inba Nilaavinilae - Maya Bazaar (I have the telugu version !)
2. Aadaatha Manamum Undo - Dont rem film, has MGR playing tabla (many actually! or was it Jaltarang ?? unsure.gif ) and Vyjayanti / Padmini dancing.

This post has been edited by visuja: Aug 23 2005, 05:48 PM
+Quote Post
gkshyam
post Aug 23 2005, 06:55 PM
Post #52

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2035

Can someone upload the nice old lullabies of the yesteryears???? There are lots & lots of them......

Singaara Kanne, Kanne Kanmaniye Kannurangaayo...., Athai madi Methai adi..., then one song.....petreduttha kuzhandai taazhukku baaramaa, then another song....picturised on sivaji & Nagesh doing antics to pacify the child..., then another one.....the young 'son' singing to parents Gemini...and ____??? , Ore Oru Oorile Ore Oru Raja....etc.etc. There are so many sweetly composed lullabies.....It'ld be nice if someone has them and uploads them...... smile1.gif

Love Music....... LOVE GK
+Quote Post
unni
post Aug 23 2005, 07:21 PM
Post #53

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

From: Vaanar Nivas, Tribandar Marg, Bandarabad, MONKEYSTAN.
Member No.: 356

QUOTE(gkshyam @ Aug 23 2005, 09:25 AM)
Can someone upload the nice old lullabies of the yesteryears???? There are lots & lots of them......

Singaara Kanne, Kanne Kanmaniye Kannurangaayo...., Athai madi Methai adi..., then one song.....petreduttha kuzhandai taazhukku baaramaa, then another song....picturised on sivaji & Nagesh doing antics to pacify the child..., then another one.....the young 'son' singing to parents Gemini...and ____??? , Ore Oru Oorile Ore Oru Raja....etc.etc. There are so many sweetly composed lullabies.....It'ld be nice if someone has them and uploads them...... smile1.gif

Shyam:

I've hardly used my Tamil and Malayalam collections for HF. But I shall upload from them in response to requests.

If you stop trying to make sense of it all, you'll be less confused. Reality is an illusion.
+Quote Post
unni
post Aug 23 2005, 07:35 PM
Post #54

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Though not a lullaby, I couldn't resist uploading this nostalgic number included in the same compilation of my favourite songs of P. Susheela:

If you stop trying to make sense of it all, you'll be less confused. Reality is an illusion.
+Quote Post
Nimii
post Aug 23 2005, 07:40 PM
Post #55

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

I cant place this one Unni!!!!!!!!!!!

Well here are some more PS's beautiful lullabies..

Pacchai kizhi ondru.. icchai maram ondru.. paatu solli thonga vaippen aariraroo.. (the kid singing to G Ganesh!! - movie Ramu)

Kaalam idhu kaalam idhu kannoorangu magaley kaalam idai thavara vitaal thookamillai magaley.. thookamillai magaley.. (this is from Chitti)

I need to check my cd of PS songs - all the lullabies are there in it !

N!
+Quote Post
gkshyam
post Aug 23 2005, 07:53 PM
Post #56

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2035

WOWOW~!!!!!! Thanks a ton Unni for starting off with the good work!!! Carry on!!! clap1.gif bow.gif

Nimii.....yes....that was the same song I was referring to.....anda nimisham nyaabagatukku valai.... doh.gif wink2.gif But I made your job quite easy telling about the picturisation na??? tongue.gif wink2.gif

And N, I think....it should be Paatu solli "THOONGA VAIPEN".......Imagine......the meaning if it is "Paatu solli THONGA vaipen" blab.gif blab.gif (That tooo....the song being a Lullaby!!! doh.gif Ayyo Rama!!! doh.gif)

Love Music....... LOVE GK
+Quote Post
Nimii
post Aug 23 2005, 08:16 PM
Post #57

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

oops sowwy it shld be read as thoongu

ya this is what happens when u see mangal pandey.. orey thukku thukki da !!

hahahaha

N !
ps: Vivz I have stopped using emoticons again! All coz of ROM !
+Quote Post
unni
post Aug 23 2005, 08:22 PM
Post #58

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Rolling back the years with P. Susheela:

+Quote Post
visuja
post Aug 24 2005, 07:26 AM
Post #59

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

As usual great uploads Unni-ji bow.gif . Aap sirf requests par u/l karenge ! aur humein requests karna aata nahin sad1.gif doh.gif Shyam...u can be the one in between requesting songs ...I'll live off your requests tongue.gif

The song that Shyam mentioned is "Appappa Naan Appan Allada" from Gallatta Kalyaanam (I would have liked the film if it had featured any other heroine ! blab.gif )

Nimz.. back to emoticon-less state ?? y ? Rom yenna panninaar ?! Ppl have been complaining anyways that all the yellow stuff (icons) take a long time to load and makes reading msgs dificult .... So i suppose you are taking the initiative is it!! unsure.gif

PS : Thank God I can speak Hindi here, warna kisi pure Tamil forum mein I would have been kicked out looong time back ! phew !
+Quote Post
visuja
post Aug 27 2005, 10:15 PM
Post #60

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Was recently listening to one my fav tamil male duets :
Ponn Ondru Kandein by TMS and PBS from Paditthaal Mattum Podhumaa bow.gif

In parallel to best Rafi-Manna Dey duet thread, could you guys suggest to me some duets by these two singers ? I hope others are also as melodious as the one above. unsure.gif
+Quote Post

8 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 03:18 AM