Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Violinist Bala Bhaskar.....

, Talented violinist/composer from Kerala

> Violinist Bala Bhaskar....., Talented violinist/composer from Kerala
gkshyam
post Apr 30 2005, 11:05 AM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Away
Member No.: 2035

bye.gif Hey all you forum guys......Esp'lly the Mallu ppl......I need some help on this one....About 2 years back.....There was this programme aired on Asianet Channel.....called "SOORYA FESTIVAL"....based on a cultural fest of the same name organised in Kerala. When I heard the title track of that programme on Asianet.......it really swept me off my feet......Loved that beautiful violin track.....The style was very much like Dr.L.Subramaniam's....And when I checked the credits....the name was "BALA BHASKAR". Since then, I became his fan.....Used to see that programme on TV..just for the title music......

Since then, I have been trying my best to get more details on this artiste.....and trying to get my hands on his music.....but all in vain..... cry.gif ....All I got to read was one or two articles on the net....that 'barely mentioned his name'.....

Recently....he also performed live fusion music...at the recently held Asianet Cine Awards function at Kerala.....(Again, I was so unlucky.....just got to see a '10-sec clip of his' that they showed during the break.....After which I had to leave....had to go out urgently....So missed his music YET AGAIN!!!! cry.gif ) And later I came to know from the ppl who had watched the show.....that his was the creme-de-la-creme portion of the show..... bow.gif ....

If any one of you.......could throw more light on this composer-artiste.....and help me with some tracks of his.....I would be grateful.....(Maybe HITS and UNNI could help a bit more on this??? poseur.gif )

Love Music....... LOVE GK
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:07 PM