Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Tu Jo Mere Sur Mein - Chitchor

, Yesudas

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tu Jo Mere Sur Mein - Chitchor, Yesudas
princeali
post Jul 23 2004, 11:56 PM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 134

Hello,

Does anyone have the song "Tu Jo Mere Sur Mein" by Yesudas from the film 'Chitchor' composed by Ravindra Jain.......I cannot seem to find this song anywhere on the Net.

Cheers

Ali

Prince Ali
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
princeali
post Jul 26 2004, 12:44 AM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Can someone plz upload this song if they don't mind ??

Ali

Prince Ali
+Quote Post
Chitralekha
post Jul 26 2004, 01:34 AM
Post #3

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 13

Here we go.

128 kbps

more than 6 mins (though there's a 2-3 secs part repeating in initial min)

Sung by Yesudas and Hemlata (i guess)
+Quote Post
princeali
post Jul 26 2004, 04:03 AM
Post #4

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Chitralekha bhai...........would you happen to have another copy of this song......cuz when im playing it on my computer......the sound is only appearing on one of ma speakers and I played around with the connection and its still playing the same ohmy.gif

Ali

Prince Ali
+Quote Post
Chitralekha
post Jul 26 2004, 06:54 AM
Post #5

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (princeali @ Jul 25 2004, 03:33 PM)
Chitralekha bhai...........would you happen to have another copy of this song......cuz when im playing it on my computer......the sound is only appearing on one of ma speakers and I played around with the connection and its still playing the same ohmy.gif

Ali

ohmy.gif Chitralekha bhai nahin, behen hai. Yeh prince sahab lagta hai gaane download karne mein bahot vyast hai bhool jaate hai kaun bhai aur kaun behen hai. hehehe kidding. This is all I have. Not sure why it wont play in your other speaker. Abhi muft ke maal mein itna saara expectations nahin rakh sakte na. Kya khayaal hai? poseur.gif
+Quote Post
princeali
post Jul 26 2004, 08:36 AM
Post #6

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

LoL Chitralekha saab........that was funny laugh.gif ........I have no idea why its not playing on my other speaker but hopefully I will find out soon.......maybe someone can upload another copy and I can test that out......Thanks for the song........quality is good even on one speaker tongue.gif .......much appreciated !!

Ali

Prince Ali
+Quote Post
Chitralekha
post Jul 26 2004, 10:48 AM
Post #7

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (princeali @ Jul 25 2004, 08:06 PM)
LoL Chitralekha saab........

LOL
+Quote Post
iqbal
post Jul 26 2004, 07:33 PM
Post #8

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 12

QUOTE (Chitralekha @ Jul 26 2004, 01:24 AM)
Abhi muft ke maal mein itna saara expectations nahin rakh sakte na. Kya khayaal hai?  poseur.gif

LOL............................ u mean beggars can’t be choosy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+Quote Post
Chitralekha
post Jul 27 2004, 07:18 AM
Post #9

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

I guess so. It drives me nutts to see members are only interested in downloads and thats it! Whats the point of having this forum then? This is not directed towards you in any way, Iqbal ji, so dont take it personally. It is about the members who shamelessly continue to download the songs. I cant stand them, it annoys me to no limit. Today I am going to ask Pradeep to disable the uploading field from the page for making posts/threads. If he agrees, there will not be any more uploads on this board.

And again, dont take this personally. Just got an opportunity to reply on here.
+Quote Post
princeali
post Jul 27 2004, 08:18 AM
Post #10

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Chitralekha bhai...........I was just asking for another copy because of this small error on ma speakers........if I burn the song it will most likely play only on one side......the quality of ur upload is still very good.....I hope your last post was directed towards the general public and not because I asked for another copy ohmy.gif.......yes I agree there are people who just upload songs and do not post anything.......and there are others who post many things on this forum besides uploading the songs......but this forum is a place in which we can share songs of our favourite singers because you cannot find a good number of these songs on the Net.......I have posted some of my views in the past but not as much as others and not as much as I would have wanted to.......I want to post more of my views and comments besides just uploading songs but I just dont get the time these days with my university work and job if that is what you were referring to in your last post.......I applaud your efforts at maintaing the Song Library and other apsects in this forum.......much appreciated !!!

Regards

Ali

Prince Ali
+Quote Post
princeali
post Jul 27 2004, 08:23 AM
Post #11

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Corrections :

yes I agree there are people who just download songs and do not post anything.......and there are others who post many things on this forum besides downloading and uploading the songs

AND

I want to post more of my views and comments besides just downloading and uploading songs.

Ali

Prince Ali
+Quote Post
Bawra Jay
post Jul 27 2004, 09:39 AM
Post #12

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 561

QUOTE (Chitralekha @ Jul 26 2004, 09:48 PM)
I guess so. It drives me nutts to see members are only interested in downloads and thats it! Whats the point of having this forum then? This is not directed towards you in any way, Iqbal ji, so dont take it personally. It is about the members who shamelessly continue to download the songs. I cant stand them, it annoys me to no limit. Today I am going to ask Pradeep to disable the uploading field from the page for making posts/threads. If he agrees, there will not be any more uploads on this board. 

And again, dont take this personally. Just got an opportunity to reply on here.

I guess he was kinda right when he said CHITRALEKHA BHAI ( BHAI=BHAI ??? like MUNNA BHAI, DON BHAI , etc BHAI)...... kya dhamki diyela re bhai ne.... angry2.gif kasam se.......apun ki tau fatt gayeli hai re....... blab.gif (scared)

The way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart. --Gautama Buddha
+Quote Post
princeali
post Jul 27 2004, 10:49 AM
Post #13

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Chitralekha BEHEN.......I am so sorry that I addressed you in a different matter......I seriously did not know who you were......I guess I wasn't paying attention.......I hope you don't mind my fault.......trust me I do not make that mistake often......this is a first.......please accept my aplogy huh.gif......I am not here only to download songs.......I want to take an active part in the forum as well.......but as I said in my last post......these days there are time constraints.....I try my best to visit this forum as much as I can........once again sorry for making a mistake !!

Cheers

Ali

Prince Ali
+Quote Post
Abbasi
post Jul 27 2004, 11:47 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

Member No.: 387

Hi!
can someone upload the non-film hindi songs of yesudas?I'm searching for TRISHTA NADI SI TOO CHANCHALA,MERA DIL BHI HAI BACHPAN SE MANCHALA sung by yesudas in AAROHI on doordarshan many moons ago.

Zindagi Hai Ke Badalta Mausam, Har Nai Rut Mein Naye Phool Khile
Bewafai Naheen Aadat Apni, Jab Talak Jis Se Mile Dil Se Mile.........
+Quote Post
princeali
post Jul 28 2004, 04:47 AM
Post #15

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Chitralekha behen........I did not know who you were so I addressed you in a diff matter........I have only heard your name once before (it is a nice name) and did not know who you were......I'm usually good with names.......my apoligies once again.

Ali

Prince Ali
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 9th June 2024 - 12:50 PM