Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Marathi Bhavgeet

, Request

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Marathi Bhavgeet, Request
bibhas
post Apr 22 2005, 09:08 PM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1314

I have heard some very melodious Bhavgeet in a friend's voice and I'd love to get my hand on the originals. Would someone upload the following?

1. Swar Gangechya Kaathavarati Vachana Dile tu Mala

2. Bhet tujhi maajhi smarate

3. Ashi Pakhare Yeti aanik smruti thevuni jaati

4. Rimjhim Rimjhim Paus Paus

5. Shukra Taara Mandavaara

Bibhas

A science that does not deliver us to the portals of metaphysics is a failed science and a religion that does not embrace physics is not grounded in reality.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Bertie Wooster
post Apr 22 2005, 09:16 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 2145

QUOTE(bibhas @ Apr 22 2005, 11:38 AM)
I have heard some very melodious Bhavgeet in a friend's voice and I'd love to get my hand on the originals. Would someone upload the following?

Bibhas

#5 is on coolgoose and comes up with a search for shukra.

I will get home and check if I have the rest.

+Quote Post
Bawra Jay
post Apr 22 2005, 10:08 PM
Post #3

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 561

Bibhas

Hi Bhibhas ji , I didnt knew you listen to marathi music as well.... only popular ones I have it on my hard disk , but would sure check if i have any of this.. which I still doubt....

Have you ever listened to Jitendra Abhisheki ? I simply love his Parambhrama bheti laagi.... I have read he has recorded some chants and abhanga for Ravi Shankar school ,etc... you think you might have those ? I could not find them on any CD or web....

The way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart. --Gautama Buddha
+Quote Post
bibhas
post Apr 22 2005, 10:17 PM
Post #4

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bawra Jay @ Apr 22 2005, 12:38 PM)

Bibhas

Hi Bhibhas ji , I didnt knew you listen to marathi music as well.... only popular ones I have it on my hard disk , but would sure check if i have any of this.. which I still doubt....

Have you ever listened to Jitendra Abhisheki ? I simply love his Parambhrama bheti laagi.... I have read he has recorded some chants and abhanga for Ravi Shankar school ,etc... you think you might have those ? I could not find them on any CD or web....

BJ bhai,
Yaar, itne din se jaan-pehchan hai, ab to "ji" kehna chodiye. Besides Classical and ghazals (and of course HFM), I listen to Telugu, Bengali and Marathi music. I don't have any recorded Marathi music with me. Almost all Marathi music I have heard is from a close friend who has a wonderful voice and sings Bhavgeet whenever we meet (Too bad he moved to Boston). I have heard some Bhavgeet at his place by Sudhir Phadke (love his voice) but that's about where my familiarity with Marathi music ends. Haven't heard the Abhisheki stuff you mention but have heard some of his Classical stuff.

Bibhas

A science that does not deliver us to the portals of metaphysics is a failed science and a religion that does not embrace physics is not grounded in reality.
+Quote Post
Bawra Jay
post Apr 22 2005, 10:24 PM
Post #5

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 561

QUOTE(bibhas @ Apr 22 2005, 12:47 PM)
QUOTE(Bawra Jay @ Apr 22 2005, 12:38 PM)

Bibhas

BJ bhai,
Yaar, itne din se jaan-pehchan hai, ab to "ji" kehna chodiye. Besides Classical and ghazals (and of course HFM), I listen to Telugu, Bengali and Marathi music. I don't have any recorded Marathi music with me. Almost all Marathi music I have heard is from a close friend who has a wonderful voice and sings Bhavgeet whenever we meet (Too bad he moved to Boston). I have heard some Bhavgeet at his place by Sudhir Phadke (love his voice) but that's about where my familiarity with Marathi music ends. Haven't heard the Abhisheki stuff you mention but have heard some of his Classical stuff.

Bibhas

THE "JI" here is for the respect for knowledge you guys have , you , unni , anurag ,etc are so much gyaani when it comes to raaga and stuff, its just my way of saying bow.gif " SIR " .... Ok from here after will address as bhibhas bhai smile1.gif how about that ?

So you miss your friend since he moved... why dont you be my guest here and we can go to listen him while you here....... that way I can meet you often and you can listen to him often... and because of both of you I can get advantage of some good music smile1.gif .....

The way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart. --Gautama Buddha
+Quote Post
bibhas
post Apr 22 2005, 10:58 PM
Post #6

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bawra Jay @ Apr 22 2005, 12:54 PM)

So you miss your friend since he moved... why dont you be my guest here and we can go to listen him while you here....... that way I can meet you often and you can listen to him often... and because of both of you I can get advantage of some good music smile1.gif .....

You from Boston? Thought you were from Jackson Heights (remember that Mehdi Hassan "CD" experience you narrated once?) Great, the next time I'm there, I'll look you up...

QUOTE(Bawra Jay @ Apr 22 2005, 12:54 PM)

THE "JI" here is for the respect for knowledge you guys have , you , unni , anurag ,etc are so much gyaani when it comes to raaga and stuff, its just my way of saying bow.gif " SIR " .... Ok from here after will address as bhibhas bhai smile1.gif how about that ?

Yaar Unni aur Anurag ki baat aur hai, mujhe kuch aata-vaata nahin hai, sirf thoda shaana ban-ne ke liye dhong hai. Thanks for the nice words though, phokat mein hi sahi...

+Quote Post
bibhas
post Apr 23 2005, 12:10 AM
Post #7

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bertie Wooster @ Apr 22 2005, 11:46 AM)

Bibhas

#5 is on coolgoose and comes up with a search for shukra.

I will get home and check if I have the rest.

Bertie,
Coolgoose was a great tip. Not only did I find Shukrataara and Ashi Pakhare there, I also found others that I like very much (sharad sundar chanderi, priya aaj majhi, toch chandrama nabhat, sakhi manda jhalya etc). Still looking for 1,2 and 4 though.
Bibhas

+Quote Post
Bertie Wooster
post Apr 23 2005, 08:17 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

Member No.: 2145

Bertie,
Coolgoose was a great tip. Not only did I find Shukrataara and Ashi Pakhare there, I also found others that I like very much (sharad sundar chanderi, priya aaj majhi, toch chandrama nabhat, sakhi manda jhalya etc). Still looking for 1,2 and 4 though.
Bibhas

[/quote]

sad1.gif I don't have any of those.

But speaking of Jeetendra Abhisheki! Oh what a singer and composer. One of my favorite songs is the divine 'Sarvatmaka Sarveshwara'.
+Quote Post
man123
post May 2 2005, 05:22 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Member No.: 916

Dear Bibhas ,

I've one from your list ....
Enjoy Bro.

wave1.gif
- Man

Music is the only Universal Language on Earth.
+Quote Post
bibhas
post May 2 2005, 07:51 PM
Post #10

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(man123 @ May 2 2005, 07:52 AM)
Dear Bibhas ,

Enjoy Bro.

wave1.gif
- Man

Thanks, Man. Appreciate it very much. Don't mean to be a pest but any luck finding Ahmed & Mohd. Hussain's "Tasveer" yet?
Bibhas

+Quote Post
imjagdish
post May 3 2005, 11:07 AM
Post #11

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 1637

QUOTE(man123 @ May 2 2005, 05:22 PM)
Dear Bibhas ,

Enjoy Bro.

wave1.gif
- Man

Man123...by any chance do u have "Lav Lav karee Paat" from Nivdung?

"It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure." -- Albert Einstein
+Quote Post
man123
post May 6 2005, 05:37 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Member No.: 916

QUOTE(bibhas @ May 2 2005, 07:51 PM)
QUOTE(man123 @ May 2 2005, 07:52 AM)
Dear Bibhas ,

Enjoy Bro.

wave1.gif
- Man

Thanks, Man. Appreciate it very much. Don't mean to be a pest but any luck finding Ahmed & Mohd. Hussain's "Tasveer" yet?
Bibhas

Its my pleasure sir ji ...

Sorry dear, i'v lost this collection of Hussain Brothers... and I really forgot to inform you...

Now, me too joined with you in search of this collection.

- Man

Music is the only Universal Language on Earth.
+Quote Post
bibhas
post May 6 2005, 07:32 PM
Post #13

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(man123 @ May 6 2005, 08:07 AM)
Sorry dear, i'v lost this collection of Hussain Brothers... and I really forgot to inform you... 

Now, me too joined with you in search of this collection.

- Man

Man, ab to aapne hamen dukh ke saagar mein dubo diya, aakhri ummeed app hi se thi. Kuch din pehle India gaya tha to Dilli shahar ka chappa chappa dhoonda maine par yeh album kahin na mila !

+Quote Post
Dhananjay
post May 22 2005, 06:02 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Member No.: 2305

QUOTE(Bawra Jay @ Apr 22 2005, 11:08 PM)

Have you ever listened to Jitendra Abhisheki ? I simply love his Parambhrama bheti laagi.... I have read he has recorded some chants and abhanga for Ravi Shankar  school ,etc... you think you might have those ? I could not find them on any CD or web....

Hi Jay,
I have this abhang by Jitendra Abhisheki...
Abeer Gulal Udhaleet Rang,
Naatha ghari naache maajha sakha Pandurang

-Dhananjay
+Quote Post
Dhananjay
post May 22 2005, 06:05 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Member No.: 2305

QUOTE(Dhananjay @ May 22 2005, 07:02 PM)
I have this abhang by Jitendra Abhisheki...
   Abeer Gulal Udhaleet Rang,
    Naatha ghari naache maajha sakha Pandurang

-Dhananjay

Would anyone have the Shaunak Abhisheki version of this abhang ?
He sang it for Alpha Marathi's "Nakshatraanche Dene", dedicated to Jitendra Abhisheki ....
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 5th May 2024 - 02:52 PM