Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Problems with NET passport (Gmail account)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Problems with NET passport (Gmail account)
Shrawan
post Jul 12 2004, 11:39 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 547

From the day I got my Gmail invitation, I created a new .NET passport. Now for like 2 weeks or so, I could sign in with MSN without any problems, until Saturday morning I got this message:

"We could not sign you in to MSN Messenger because there is a problem with your .NET passport. Click OK to learn more at the .NET passport website. 0x81000303"

I hit OK on the error prompt and my browser opens a page that says:
".Net Passports is temporarily unable to complete your request"

However, my other accounts (Hotmail and Chello) are still working. I've searched around the net and came to aware that other people who have a Gmail .NET passport, are having the same problem. If you ask me, this sounds very strange. I e-mailed the Hotmail staff about this, but after 24 hours still no response....

Now, I was wondering are there any of you with a Gmail .NET passport having the same problem? I've heard they were blocking invites from Gmail, but are they also playing this dirty game with the .NET passports as well?

We must become the change we want to see. - Mahatma Gandhi
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Bawra Jay
post Jul 12 2004, 11:55 PM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 561

QUOTE (Shrawan @ Jul 12 2004, 02:09 PM)
From the day I got my Gmail invitation, I created a new .NET passport. Now for like 2 weeks or so, I could sign in with MSN without any problems, until Saturday morning I got this message:

"We could not sign you in to MSN Messenger because there is a problem with your .NET passport. Click OK to learn more at the .NET passport website. 0x81000303"

I hit OK on the error prompt and my browser opens a page that says:
".Net Passports is temporarily unable to complete your request"

However, my other accounts (Hotmail and Chello) are still working. I've searched around the net and came to aware that other people who have a Gmail .NET passport, are having the same problem. If you ask me, this sounds very strange. I e-mailed the Hotmail staff about this, but after 24 hours still no response....

Now, I was wondering are there any of you with a Gmail .NET passport having the same problem? I've heard they were blocking invites from Gmail, but are they also playing this dirty game with the .NET passports as well?

During the weekend there was temp delay / glitch with gmail service. When you use your gmail for .Net passport and if it can verify due to gmail un-availability than it might lock down your passport account thinking breakin or number of unsuccessful login tries..... I would strongly suggest not to use gmail yet atleast for this kinda stuff till its still in BETA.....

Did you send the email to right department ? Here is the appropiate email address :-
Microsoft NET Passport Customer Service Representative"
Their email address is: Passport@css.one.microsoft.com

Good Luck.

The way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart. --Gautama Buddha
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 05:58 AM