Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Another cool number by Shaan

, Kya maine soche - One Love

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Another cool number by Shaan, Kya maine soche - One Love
Bawra Jay
post Jul 28 2004, 09:38 PM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 561

Has any of shaan fans heard his new number One Love from I guess movie Rakht ? Amazing naa ?

P.S. For some reason why can't I start a new topic under Shaan 's section ? Any idea ?

The way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart. --Gautama Buddha
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
extenok
post Jul 29 2004, 07:56 AM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 33

The music is probably inspired from some western tune. Still, on the whole, the song sounds good. And Shaan sounds good.

Nimzster could probably explain the merits/demerits of this song a little more objectively, I hope. tongue.gif (no pun intended)

zindagi ne kar diya, jab bhi udaas
aa gaye ghabra ke hum, manzil ke paas
sar jhukaaya, sar jhuka kar ro diye
+Quote Post
Nimii
post Jul 29 2004, 08:07 AM
Post #3

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 3

QUOTE (Bawra Jay @ Jul 28 2004, 09:38 PM)
Has any of shaan fans heard his new number One Love from I guess movie Rakht ? Amazing naa ?

P.S. For some reason why can't I start a new topic under Shaan 's section ? Any idea ?

giggles...

Ms.Mischief ka kardoot wink2.gif

N tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Nimii
post Jul 29 2004, 08:07 AM
Post #4

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (extenok @ Jul 29 2004, 07:56 AM)
The music is probably inspired from some western tune. Still, on the whole, the song sounds good. And Shaan sounds good.

Nimzster could probably explain the merits/demerits of this song a little more objectively, I hope. tongue.gif (no pun intended)

O ya wink2.gif why not extenok wink2.gif

pehle lissen kar ke aati hoon wink2.gif

N tongue.gif
+Quote Post
extenok
post Jul 29 2004, 08:16 AM
Post #5

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (Nimii @ Jul 29 2004, 08:07 AM)

N tongue.gif

You mean to tell me that you'ven't heard this track of Shaan & I have. ohmy.gif

Jaldi jaldi se lissno, phir yahaan aake batao.

+Quote Post
Nimii
post Jul 29 2004, 08:37 AM
Post #6

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (extenok @ Jul 29 2004, 08:16 AM)
QUOTE (Nimii @ Jul 29 2004, 08:07 AM)

N tongue.gif

You mean to tell me that you'ven't heard this track of Shaan & I have. ohmy.gif

Jaldi jaldi se lissno, phir yahaan aake batao.

Haan Extenok sad1.gif kya kare... I havent been downloading songs for sometime now sad1.gif abhi abhi download kar ke sunaa wink2.gif

wah kya gaana... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the tune sounds stolen :EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But Shaan to Shaan hai wink2.gif as long as he does not sing remixes of old songs :EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and when he does he is on my hitlist wink2.gif

N tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Bawra Jay
post Jul 29 2004, 09:29 AM
Post #7

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Radio bhi nahi sunti ? TV bhi nai dekthi ? ........ Insaan ho ke Jogaan ho....wink2.gif Should also listen to Oh what a baby... by sunidhi .. if you like sunidhi chauhaan.... kya singer hai has MIDAS TOUCH in her voice... gane ko chuttey hi sweet sweet ho jata hai....

Ok here is the review of Rakth ... form santa and banta :-

Producer: T Series
Composed by: Anand Raj Anand, Shamir Tandon, Anand Milind
Lyrics: Ajay Jhingran, Salim Bijnauri, Salim Bijnauri

Nowadays one composer and one lyricist aren't enough to sustain a whole album. Hence we've these multi-purpose soundtracks where a bit of this, and a bit of that is meant to add up to a substantial uproar in the charts.

The inspiration for this album seems to be Sanjay Gupta's "Kaante". The same steamy, smouldering vocals underpinned by tunes that salute the spirit of unstoppable ebullience, the same night-club ambience and feeling of seductive energy oozing out of beats that borrow heavily from international charts.

There is the Ritika Sahani/Sunidhi Chauhan song. Such 'wow-me' tracks have a history as old as Saira Banu and "Main kamsin hoon nadaan hoon" in "Aayee Milan Ki Bela" and "Saat kunwaron mein ek kunwari" in "Farishtay". It pays to blow one's trumpet, and I think the neglected Ritika does it much better.

This album is swamped with tracks and composers. Hence there's no real compositional profile to the tracks. Instead, we get a freewheeling sort of all-purpose sound targeted at the fans of Laxmikant-Pyarelal and Anand Raj Anand.

The much-vaunted "Kya maine socha tha" track, which amalgamates Shaan's Hindi lyrics into the international pop hit "One love" is an experiment with tooth - and nail!

Spiky rhythms flow out of the Sufi sounds of Krishna's "Sach hai sach hai", while Anuradha Paudwal and Alka Yagnik fuse tonsils to gargle "Ishq bedardi".

When we think back to the chartbusters where two female singers like Lata Mangeshkar and Asha Bhosle fused their awesome talents to sing a dance tune like "Hum banjaron ki baat mat poocho ji" in "Dharamveer", we can only shake our head rather than our feet vigorously.

Heavy Middle Eastern influences leave a gulf between what Hindi cinema wants and what it gets in the charts. It isn't very clear who has composed what.

Pooled in a passionate spiral, the music of "Rakht" is like a wild night out at the disco. Who cares what's playing as long as the soul gets its chicken soup?

+Quote Post
extenok
post Jul 29 2004, 08:10 PM
Post #8

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

The album also contains the title track performed by a Pakistani Band Aaroh, with K.K as the lead singer.

Shweta Shetty (Johnny Joker fame) has also given her voice for a song.

The album is like a 'khichdhi'.

By the way, Jay, "gane ko chuttey hi sweet sweet ho jata hai" ,
me & Pradeep would say that if Shreya would've sung a song. Sunidhi is good for item numbers.

+Quote Post
Bawra Jay
post Jul 29 2004, 08:58 PM
Post #9

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (extenok @ Jul 29 2004, 10:40 AM)
By the way, Jay, "gane ko chuttey hi sweet sweet ho jata hai" ,
me & Pradeep would say that if Shreya would've sung a song. Sunidhi is good for item numbers.

Bhai abb yeh tau apni apni pasand hai... Kisi ko Asha pasand hai tau kisi ko Lata ji ..... but never remembered anyone saying Asha is only good for item number... and especially here when she still has long way to go....Let me add some interesting facts here , When I first listened Ruki Ruki Si Zindagi .....I knew another star was born in the singing world......I quickly grabbed all info I could about sunidhi , got tapes from her childhood ...in program kaal ki awaaz a program by kalyanji anandji.... and after knowing more about her ....found out she is as lovely as her voice.... caring , thoughtful and impressive personality..... I have listened shreya ghousal since I saw her first time in my fav program sa re ga ma pa with sonu nigam and that time also I had mentioned that this girl shreya has some talent.....but she needs to be more versatile looking at next generation of music fans.....

bhumro bhumro shaym rang ... from mission kashmir where she got newcomer award by filmfare awrds....and her Uff Kya jaado mohabaat hai.... songs from chameli.....are example of she is not only a item number person....

From her own voice......Finally people did accept the fact that Sunidhi is not just an item song material. There is a lot more to prove though but in my first step I succeeded. The first person who actually made me sing a love song was Mr Anu Malik in Ajnabee. That's where I was noticed and people felt that Sunidhi has a different texture as well and she can sing a love song. After that Sur (Dil Mein Jaagi), Armaan (Meri Zindagi Mein) and Chameli happened. I won't call myself a versatile singer but now people have opened up. And when they say that it feels really good.

More than 400 songs already recorded, Couple of most prestigious awards and with a fan club of millions.... what else does one singer needs...

We love you Sunidhi party2.gif

+Quote Post
Bawra Jay
post Jul 29 2004, 09:15 PM
Post #10

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Found another article on Sunidhi which also says "MIDAS TOUCH"... ha ha what a co-incidence :- http://www.rediff.com/entertai/2002/aug/14sun.htm

+Quote Post
Nimii
post Jul 30 2004, 07:54 AM
Post #11

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (Bawra Jay @ Jul 29 2004, 09:15 PM)
Found another article on Sunidhi which also says "MIDAS TOUCH"... ha ha what a co-incidence :- http://www.rediff.com/entertai/2002/aug/14sun.htm

Sunidhi is ok - has a good voice but needs to practice a lot. She gasps a lot between words.. sad1.gif In a live show she is pathetic...

N sad1.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 21st September 2024 - 09:13 PM