Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Abhijeet's On A Music Trail

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Abhijeet's On A Music Trail
Pradeep
post Dec 8 2004, 10:17 AM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Somashukla Sinha Walunjkar (HT)

Abhijeet Bhattacharya still likes to ruffle people. So after having publicly condemned the media (and fans) for giving undue importance to Adnan Sami only because he's a Pakistani popper, he openly blasts remix makers, only this time around he doesn't take names. "Remix composers are like peddlers selling their fare on the road-side. You don't require real talent to be a remix composer. No matter what anyone says, all a remix maker needs are some old records and a couple of good-looking girls for the music video." Abhijeet, one of the most heard voices in Bollywood playback, insists that he's still basking in the success of his last non-film album, Tere Bina, "one of the best-selling acts ever. So I postponned the release of my new album. What's the point giving yourself competition?" If he sounds vain, then don't be surprised. By his own admission he's "a brand. I have my niche. I don't need a piggyback ride on stars, plus I am also Shah Rukh Khan's voice in most films from Chalte Chalte to Main Hoon Na. I am successful, I have lots of hit songs under my belt, unlike other singers who want to go to the UK/US and do musical collaborations." So while Abhijeet is superstitious about talking about his future songs, he'll promptly tell you: "my new album is going to be not your typical pop album. It will have new sounds and has to be better than Tere Bina." And for Abhijeet, there's no life beyond music. "Even when I am not making music I am listening to music while driving back home. At home I never watch music television, I prefer Discovery Channel and National Geographic any day. I do work outs once in a while, but I never miss my daily riyaaz no matter what."

kuch bhi nahin hai tera mol, boli na badi bol, khilona tu maati ka...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
suhana_safar
post Dec 8 2004, 11:42 AM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6838

Abhijeet should have being a clown. He looks like one and also talks like one. He needs some lessons on modesty and humbleness.

He is a sorry site who simply loves to enlarge his petty ego. Playback singing has reached its lowest possible depths both in terms of talent and modesty.

What a sorry state of affairs!!!!!

PLAYBACK SINGING STARTS AND ENDS WITH RAFISAAB. IN TERMS OF QUALITY, CONSISTENCY & VERSATILITY, RAFISAAB IS INFINITE LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF ALL SINGERS BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER HIM.
+Quote Post
nujeeville
post Apr 23 2005, 07:40 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2174

bit up himslef innit!!! wow, hes a brand........thats a joke. hes good but please, Udit Narayan, Sonu Nigam...........hell Kumar Sanu, there pretty good to. But a brand.......and icon.......thats got to be Rafi Saab of the legendary Kishore Kumar. and what about Lata Ji, shes immortal.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 21st June 2024 - 06:07 PM