Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

King Khan's got fans

, morning newspaper

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> King Khan's got fans, morning newspaper
Pradeep
post Jan 4 2004, 09:42 AM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Shahrukh khan remains firm on his throne after the film industry voted him as the number one actor. His last release Kal Ho naa Ho has been declared a money-spinner all over. The cumulative collections of the film from here and abroad prove it. What's more, most of his colleagues are gung-go about the actor and are not grudging him his super-success. His staunch support comes from macho hunk Sanjay Dutt, who gushes, Shahrukh is like a younger brother to me. He is a huge star and a fantastic actor. I hate it when anyone tries to run down his status and achievements. Only petty people will grudge him his success and awards. Not to be left behind is Sanju's best buddy Suniel Shetty, who can't stop raving about his co-star of Mein HoonNaa. It is only after working with him I've realized that not only is he a great actor but an amazing person too. 2003 belonged to him with one hit Chalte chalte and one super hit Kal Ho Naa Ho. He was without doubt the actor of last year.

kuch bhi nahin hai tera mol, boli na badi bol, khilona tu maati ka...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 27th May 2024 - 03:14 AM