Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Violinist Bala Bhaskar.....

, Talented violinist/composer from Kerala

> Violinist Bala Bhaskar....., Talented violinist/composer from Kerala
gkshyam
post Apr 30 2005, 11:05 AM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Away
Member No.: 2035

bye.gif Hey all you forum guys......Esp'lly the Mallu ppl......I need some help on this one....About 2 years back.....There was this programme aired on Asianet Channel.....called "SOORYA FESTIVAL"....based on a cultural fest of the same name organised in Kerala. When I heard the title track of that programme on Asianet.......it really swept me off my feet......Loved that beautiful violin track.....The style was very much like Dr.L.Subramaniam's....And when I checked the credits....the name was "BALA BHASKAR". Since then, I became his fan.....Used to see that programme on TV..just for the title music......

Since then, I have been trying my best to get more details on this artiste.....and trying to get my hands on his music.....but all in vain..... cry.gif ....All I got to read was one or two articles on the net....that 'barely mentioned his name'.....

Recently....he also performed live fusion music...at the recently held Asianet Cine Awards function at Kerala.....(Again, I was so unlucky.....just got to see a '10-sec clip of his' that they showed during the break.....After which I had to leave....had to go out urgently....So missed his music YET AGAIN!!!! cry.gif ) And later I came to know from the ppl who had watched the show.....that his was the creme-de-la-creme portion of the show..... bow.gif ....

If any one of you.......could throw more light on this composer-artiste.....and help me with some tracks of his.....I would be grateful.....(Maybe HITS and UNNI could help a bit more on this??? poseur.gif )

Love Music....... LOVE GK
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
shail
post Nov 8 2005, 04:30 PM
Post #2

Unregistered

Balabhaskar is a talented young musician. I heard his music first when I bought an album by the band Confusion. The songs were really to my liking. There is one where he impresses you with his prowess on the violin.
Later on I saw him play violin at a function, DISHAA organised by the Computer Science students of the SCT College of Engineering in Trivandrum. This was shown on ACV channel a few times.
Recently I saw him on one of the Malayalam channels, some programme called Music Cafe or some such thing where he was seen interacting with young music lovers.There, he talked about his music direction for films and the songs sung by Chithra and others for him. He loves to play the violin, said he....no wonder, He does play it so well!!!
+Quote Post
Paul
post Dec 29 2005, 05:57 PM
Post #3

Unregistered

friends,
i am new to tis site....even i was on search for music frm balabhasker and came across tis site....so do anyone has any idea about his composings...any cds..................
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 10:28 AM