Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

A Joke

, Not For Minors ;)

10 Pages V « < 6 7 8 9 10 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Joke, Not For Minors ;)
yogihit
post Aug 18 2009, 02:33 PM
Post #106

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 45555

Employees of a Software Company are all worried. Some are roaming around. Some are in Loud discussions during office time.

Some Trainees, who had just joined,notice this and enquire about what happened to a senior employee, They asks, "What's going on?"

"Terrorists have kidnapped our Project Manager .

They're asking for a Rs.500 Crores ransom, otherwise they're going to douse him with petrol and set him on fire.

We're going from desk to desk, taking up a collection."

One Trainee asks, "How much is everyone giving, on average?
"About a litre."

Regards,
Yogi

An open source Person
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
yogihit
post Aug 21 2009, 09:26 PM
Post #107

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 45555

*The 1st Affair*

A married man was having an affair with his secretary. One day they went her place and made love all afternoon. Exhausted, they fell asleep and woke up at 8 PM.

The man hurriedly dressed and told his lover to take his shoes outside and rub them in the grass and dirt. He put on his shoes and drove home.

"Where have you been?" his wife demanded.

"I can't lie to you," he replied, "I'm having an affair with my secretary.
We had sex all afternoon."

"You lying *******! You've been playing golf!"

*The 2nd Affair*

A middle-aged couple had two beautiful daughters but always talked about having a son. They decided to try one last time for the son they always wanted. The wife got pregnant and delivered a healthy baby boy.
The joyful father rushed to the nursery to see his new son. He was horrified at the ugliest child he had ever seen.

He told his wife, "There's no way I can be the father of this baby. Look at the two beautiful daughters I fathered! Have you been fooling around behind my back?"

The wife smiled sweetly and replied, "Not this time!"

*The 3rd Affair*

A mortician was working late one night.. He examined the body of Mr.
Schwartz, about to be cremated, and made a startling discovery. Schwartz had the largest private part he had ever seen!

"I'm sorry Mr. Schwartz," the mortician commented, "I can't allow you to be cremated with such an impressive private part. It must be saved for posterity."

So, he removed it, stuffed it into his briefcase, and took it home. "I have
to show you something you won't believe," he said to his wife, opening his briefcase.

"My God!" the wife exclaimed, "Schwartz is dead?!?!"

*The 4th Affair*

A woman was in bed with her lover when she heard her husband opening the front door. "Hurry," she said, "stand in the corner." She rubbed baby oil all over him, then dusted him with talcum powder. "Don't move until I tell you," she said. "Pretend you're a statue."

"What's this?" the husband inquired as he entered the room.

"Oh it's a statue." she replied. "The Smith's bought one and I liked it so
much I got one for us, too."

No more was said, not even when they went to bed. Around 2 AM the husband got up, went to the kitchen and returned with a sandwich and a beer.

"Here," he said to the statue, "have this. I stood like that for two days at
the Smith's and nobody offered me a damned thing."

*The 5th Affair*

A man walked into a cafe, went to the bar and ordered a beer. "Certainly,
Sir, that'll be one cent." "One Cent?" the man thought.

He glanced at the menu and asked, "How much for a nice juicy steak and a bottle of wine?" "A nickel," the barman replied.

"A nickel?" exclaimed the man. "Where's the guy who owns this place?"

The bartender replied, "Upstairs, with my wife."

The man asked, "What's he doing upstairs with your wife?"

The bartender replied, "The same thing I'm doing to his business down here."

*The 6th Affair*

Jake was dying. His wife sat at the bedside. He looked up and said weakly, "I have something I must confess."

"There's no need to," his wife replied.

"No," he insisted, "I want to die in peace. I slept with your sister, your
best friend, her best friend, and your mother!"

"I know, I know," she replied. "Now just rest and let the poison work."

Regards,
Yogi

An open source Person
+Quote Post
Faraaj73
post Aug 23 2009, 03:50 PM
Post #108

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 58864

Suzy Lee fell in love, she planned to marry Joe. She was so happy about it all, she told her pappy so.

Pappy told her, "Suzie Gal, you'll have to find another. I'd just as soon yo maw don't know, but Joe is yo half-brother."

So Suzie forgot about her Joe and planned to marry Will.

But after telling pappy this, he said "There's trouble still you can't marry Will, my gal, and please don't tell yo mother, cause Will and Joe and several mo I know is yo half-brother."

But mama knew and said, "Honey child, do what makes yo happy. Marry Will or marry Joe, You ain't no kin to pappy!"

Kind Regards
Faraaj

Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent. - Victor Hugo

There is only one better thing than music - live music. - Jacek Bukowski

I hate music, especially when it's played. - Jimmy Durante

No good opera plot can be sensible, for people do not sing when they are feeling sensible. - W. H. Auden
+Quote Post
Faraaj73
post Aug 28 2009, 03:57 PM
Post #109

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

"Nice threads, man," commented Donald when his buddy showed up one day in a snappy new suit. "Where'd you pick 'em up?"

Richard beamed. "My wife got them for me. Pretty sharp, huh?"

"I'll say. What was the occasion?"

"Got me," admitted Richard with a cheerful shrug. "I came home from work early the other day and there they were, hanging over the chair in the bedroom."

Kind Regards
Faraaj

Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent. - Victor Hugo

No good opera plot can be sensible, for people do not sing when they are feeling sensible. - W. H. Auden
+Quote Post
simplefable
post Aug 28 2009, 08:15 PM
Post #110

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 20340

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

One day, Farmer Jones was in town picking up supplies for his farm. He stopped by the hardware store and picked up a bucket and an anvil. Then, he stopped by the livestock dealer to buy a couple of chickens and a goose. However, he now had a problem: How to carry all of his purchases home?
The livestock dealer said, "Why don't you put the anvil in the bucket, carry the bucket in one hand, put a chicken under each arm and carry the goose in your other hand?"
"Hey, thanks!" the farmer said, and off he went.
While walking he met a little old lady who told him she was lost. She asked, "Can you tell me how to get to 1515 Mockingbird Lane?"
The farmer said, "Well, as a matter of fact, I live at 1520 Mockingbird Lane. Let's take my short cut and go down this alley. We'll be there in no time."
The little old lady said, "I am a lonely widow without a husband to defend me. How do I know that when we get into the alley you won't ravish me?"
The farmer said, "Holy S***, lady! I am carrying a bucket, an anvil, two chickens, and a goose. How in God's name could I possibly hold you up against the wall and do that?"
The little old lady said, "Set the goose down, cover him with the bucket, put the anvil on top of the bucket, and I'll hold the chickens ! "

After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.
Aldous Huxley

"Waqt ne kiya...Kya haseen sitm...Tum rahe na tum..Hum rahe na hum.."

geetadutt

noorjehan

shamshadbegum

Anmol Fankaar
+Quote Post
Faraaj73
post Aug 29 2009, 07:28 AM
Post #111

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(simplefable @ Aug 29 2009, 12:45 AM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

One day, Farmer Jones was in town picking up supplies for his farm. He stopped by the hardware store and picked up a bucket and an anvil. Then, he stopped by the livestock dealer to buy a couple of chickens and a goose. However, he now had a problem: How to carry all of his purchases home?
The livestock dealer said, "Why don't you put the anvil in the bucket, carry the bucket in one hand, put a chicken under each arm and carry the goose in your other hand?"
"Hey, thanks!" the farmer said, and off he went.
While walking he met a little old lady who told him she was lost. She asked, "Can you tell me how to get to 1515 Mockingbird Lane?"
The farmer said, "Well, as a matter of fact, I live at 1520 Mockingbird Lane. Let's take my short cut and go down this alley. We'll be there in no time."
The little old lady said, "I am a lonely widow without a husband to defend me. How do I know that when we get into the alley you won't ravish me?"
The farmer said, "Holy S***, lady! I am carrying a bucket, an anvil, two chickens, and a goose. How in God's name could I possibly hold you up against the wall and do that?"
The little old lady said, "Set the goose down, cover him with the bucket, put the anvil on top of the bucket, and I'll hold the chickens ! "

laugh.gif

Kind Regards
Faraaj

+Quote Post
simplefable
post Aug 29 2009, 08:55 PM
Post #112

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Adam was walking around the Garden of Eden feeling very lonely, so God asked him, "What is wrong with you?"
Adam said he didn't have anyone to talk to.
God said he was going to give him a companion and it would be a woman.
God said, "This person will cook for you and wash your clothes, she will always agree with every decision you make. She will bear you children and never ask you to get up in the middle of the night to take care of them.
She will not nag you, and will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you've had a disagreement. She will never have a headache, and will freely give you love and compassion whenever needed."
Adam asked God, "What will a woman like that cost?"
God said, "An arm and a leg."
Adam said, "What can I get for just a rib?"
The rest is history.

After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.
Aldous Huxley

geetadutt

noorjehan

shamshadbegum

Anmol Fankaar
+Quote Post
bawlachintu
post Sep 8 2009, 01:36 AM
Post #113

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 743

Adam said, "What can I get for just a rib?"
The rest is history.

biggrin.gif tongue1.gif

Here is the best singer of universe

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw ."

+Quote Post
simplefable
post Sep 8 2009, 08:18 AM
Post #114

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

A man met a beautiful lady and he decided he wanted to marry her right away. She said, "But we don't know anything about each other." He said, "That's all right, we'll learn about each other as we go along." So she consented, and they were married, and went on a honeymoon to a very nice resort.
So one morning they were lying by the pool, when he got up off of his towel, climbed up to the 10 Meter board and did a two and a half-tuck gainer, this was followed by a three rotations in jackknife position, where he straightened out and cut the water like a knife. After a few more demonstrations, he came back and lay down on the towel.
She said, "That was incredible!"
He said, "I used to be an Olympic diving champion. You see, I told you we'd learn more about each other as we went along."
So she got up, jumped in the pool, and started doing laps. After about thirty laps she climbed back out and lay down on her towel hardly out of breath.
He said, "That was incredible! Were you an Olympic endurance swimmer?"
"No," she said. "I was a hooker in Venice and I worked both sides of the Grand Canal."

Aldous Huxley

geetadutt

noorjehan

shamshadbegum

Anmol Fankaar
+Quote Post
bawlachintu
post Sep 13 2009, 01:14 PM
Post #115

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

After the swine flu and disappearance and reappearance of pigs ,
a joke on pigs for you.

What song do pigs sing on New Year's Eve? Auld Lang Swine.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw ."

+Quote Post
simplefable
post Sep 12 2009, 10:58 PM
Post #116

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Aldous Huxley

geetadutt

noorjehan

shamshadbegum

Anmol Fankaar
+Quote Post
bawlachintu
post Sep 20 2009, 01:19 AM
Post #117

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Little Prayer

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
bawlachintu
post Sep 29 2009, 01:15 AM
Post #118

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Amreeka ghoomne ka asar.
Cheenti ka par nikal aaye suna hoga.
Idhar dekho...... wink2.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
bawlachintu
post Oct 2 2009, 12:58 AM
Post #119

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Is forum mein ek billi hua karti thi , uska taste change ho gaya hai wink2.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
bawlachintu
post Oct 21 2009, 01:25 AM
Post #120

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Stupid(or brave) cat

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post

10 Pages V « < 6 7 8 9 10 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:55 PM