Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Udit Goes To Patna To Meet His First Wife

, Source: http://www.musicindiaonline.com/n/i/top_stories/1829/

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Udit Goes To Patna To Meet His First Wife, Source: http://www.musicindiaonline.com/n/i/top_stories/1829/
SAJJAD
post Jul 6 2006, 03:11 AM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

So far singer Udit Narayan has been denying claims about the other women Ranjana Devi and has always asserted that he had nothing to do with her. She claims that she is his first wife. But last Friday he flew from Mumbai to Patna and this throws a different light to the story. He however states that he visited Patna due to a family matter. “The lady's sister is married to my younger brother. We spoke we're trying to sort out the matter. The dead end between this lady and me has now been broken. Hopefully, in a few months we'll have the matter sorted out.” The Bihar Women's State Commission has supported Ranjana in this matter.

“My singing, which is my religion and my passion, is suffering. I can't focus on my songs. I feel my life and career are under threat. I had taken my own security from Mumbai.” said Udit from Patna airport. On asked about his visit he said, “Our discussion lasted from 3 pm to 8 pm. I left Patna airport thereafter.”

Note: Looks like Udit~G got beat up by his 1st wife ohmy.gif Check it out...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

If you get in bed with government, you should expect to walk funny the next day!!!!!!!!!!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 02:50 PM