Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Come On People

, I need more participation.

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Come On People, I need more participation.
dharmvir
post Jun 14 2005, 12:01 AM
Post #16

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1860

QUOTE(brgarg @ Jun 13 2005, 12:17 PM)
QUOTE(dharmvir @ Jun 12 2005, 04:53 PM)
QUOTE(brgarg @ Jun 10 2005, 12:35 PM)
QUOTE(dharmvir @ Jun 5 2005, 11:42 PM)
QUOTE(rafik2 @ Jun 3 2005, 11:46 PM)
Bheleh Bheleh Mundeyo ... Mein Vi Punjabi .... Apne Punjab di geet vi kuch kam naheen.. khas kar Bhagre Deh

I am from Amritsar.The heart of punjab

Dear Mr. Dharamvir,

I also belong to Punjab (a small town- GIDDARBAHA, famous for snuff all over the world). But my education was mostly in Amritsar i.e. I was student of DAV Multipurpose Higher Secondary School, Hathi Gate from the year 1965 to 1967 and I did my B.Sc. from DAV College, Amritsar in 1970. So you too may be a student during that period. I shall be glad to further details from you.

With regards

brgarg

I have passed Matric from Prem Ashram High School,Beri Gate,Pre Medical from
Hindu College,and then Diploma In Pharmacy from Medical College Amritsar. At present working as a Pharmacist in a dispensry of Municipal Corporation Amritsar near Hathi gate.You are most welcome if you ever come to Amritsar

Dear Dharamvir ji,
I suppose you know Dr. Sandip Ray from Tartaran who is also vintage music lover.
I shall love to meet you whenever I happen to visit Amritsar. Meanwhile, please help me in procuring music of some latest punjabi films released in 2003-05 as I require this information for my research on punjabi cinema. I am writing a book on "History of Punjabi Cinema". In case you have more infomation you may please e-mail at gargbhimraj@yahoo.com or brgarg@rbi.org.in.

with regards

brgarg,
157, Sector-45A,
CHANDIGARH-160047.

mobile-09415015467

We are fast friends and all the recordings of Dr. Sandeep are done by me.The songs collected by Dr. Sandeep from many sources are recorded by me.
There is small differnce between collection. I keep only selected and nice songs from a film and the full film is kept with Dr. Sandeep.I donot keep new Punjabi films as I have already told I kepp old only. At present Dr. Sandeep is also not having new Punjabi films from2003-2005 period.However if you know our another
relation Mr. Vijay Kumar of Moga a close friend of Dr. Sandeep.He is collectiing
almost all the released films songs upto date and recently he has collected about250 video films.Also Dr. Dhaliwal from Moga has a good knowledge of old music.
I have at Amritsar another storehouse of old songs esepecially Punjabi,Pakistani songs.This is Sr. Tarlochan Singh(ex.Manager Indian Oil Corporation).and he also
very close to Dr. Sandeep and of course our senior.He collects full films,even
he prefers to record title music from films,he has thousands of casettes,records,
VHS casettes of old music.So If you at any time make a programme with
Dr.Sandeep and come to Amritsar ,you will have a nice time here.
mobile no. Dr. Sandeep is 9815175623

IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ANT6
post Jun 14 2005, 06:30 AM
Post #17

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 783

QUOTE(brgarg @ May 27 2005, 04:14 PM)
QUOTE(ANT6 @ May 7 2005, 10:56 PM)
Sorry....................I didnt realise there was a punjabi thread under Regional MusicĀ 

Yes i am from the punjab.................and a big SAS RI AKAL to you all

ANT6 thumbs-up.gif

Sir, I shall like to add a little bit i.e. the way to wish/welcome in punjabi it is SAT SRI AKAL. It means that only god is truth. So please don't mind my correcting your welcome address.
thxs

My humble appologies.................i've typed it in a rush without checking my spelling error..............thanx for pulling that out

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

maheshks  May 11 2005, 11:28 PM 
I belong to Tehsil Garhshankar, distt Hoshiarpur.....now shifted to Mumbai

Maheshks
Got a few relatives in Garhshankar................been there twice
V.P.O Garhi Mottian

ANT6

KISI NE KAHA HAI MERE DOSTO
BURA MAT SUNO BURA MAT DEKHO BURA MAT KAHO
+Quote Post
Shahid Hussain
post Jan 20 2012, 08:45 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

Member No.: 26871

Good News For The Punjabi Songs Lovers And Rafi Fans!
The World`s First Ever Book On Muhammad Rafiji`S Punjabi Songs Is Under Publication Which Will Cover All The Punjabi Songs Sung By Muhammad Rafi For Punjabi Films Or Non-Films. Bhajans, Ashloks And All Other Devotional Songs Are Included.The Detail Will Soon Be Posted.

Regards
Shahid Hussain
Lahore
singer.rafi@gmail.com
Visit Muhammad Rafi Group
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 06:46 AM