Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

I Posted A Song In The Talat Forum A Couple Of Days Ago...

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Posted A Song In The Talat Forum A Couple Of Days Ago...
Hari Shankar
post Jul 10 2007, 10:44 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 17388

Hey, I posted a song in the Talat forum a couple of days ago and it still is not up. Any idea anyone? It says all queued posts are validated within 24 hours, but this is more than 48 now! Sorry, but did I make a mistake or something?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
cYb0rG
post Jul 11 2007, 06:58 AM
Post #2

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Your posts were deleted due to lack of the essential details that have to be incorporated with a file attachment.

Read the board rules on file attachments -

https://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?act=boardrules

Admin

Don't show Me your attitude, I've enough of Mine.
+Quote Post
rmuk
post Aug 6 2007, 11:51 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 20512

QUOTE(cYb0rG @ Jul 11 2007, 06:58 AM) *

Your posts were deleted due to lack of the essential details that have to be incorporated with a file attachment.

Read the board rules on file attachments -

https://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?act=boardrules

Admin

I recently posted a file of Talat singing the well known Rafi song Chal Ud Ja Re Panchi. Not appeared as yet, and I think it may be for same reason. To save your bandwidth and to save me the trouble of again uploading, could you please enter these details in the post and allow it. Alternatively can I have access to the post so that I can edit it and again submit. Thanks,
rmuk

" TITBITS:
During 50's HMV wanted to copy the West (where one hit English song was sung by many singers) and create VERSION RECORDINGS of popular Hindi songs. Since Talat Mahmood was the most popular singer in those days they persuaded him to do the first recording 'Chal ud ja re panchi' which Mohd Rafi had sung for film 'BHABHI'. Similarly, HMV wanted Rafi to sing a Mukesh hit and Hemant Kumar to record a Talat hit. But this idea of singing other singers songs was not going down very well with the singers and they got together to finally decide against going ahead with this VERSION RECORDINGS idea of HMV. Seeing the singers opposition, HMV decided to drop this idea of VERSION RECORDINGS entirely after that. But by this time 'Chal ud ja re panchi' sung by Talat was already in the market, releasing as a 'Version Recording FT21027 Twin/Black Label 78 RPM' . That is how one can hear the 'BHABHI' film song "Chal udja re panchi" in the voices of both singers - Mohd Rafi (from the film) and Talat Mahmood (from the version recorded by HMV) !"
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 08:56 PM