Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bangla Bands

, kindly contribute

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bangla Bands, kindly contribute
jbakshi
post Aug 7 2005, 01:04 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2601

Hey guys,

Can anyone upload the song 'Bibahito' sung by Samik (preferably in MP3 format)?

Thanx
-JB

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jbakshi
post Aug 13 2005, 06:01 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

QUOTE(jbakshi @ Aug 7 2005, 01:04 AM)
Hey guys,

Can anyone upload the song 'Bibahito' sung by Samik (preferably in MP3 format)?

Thanx
-JB

Le Halua!!! blab.gif Nobody has it? It's such an excellent song.

-JB

+Quote Post
dmuk20
post Aug 16 2005, 11:21 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 1398

JB,

Nachiketa'r gaowa "Bibahito" gaan ta amar kachhe achhe. But dont know who this samik is..... If it is really worth, then u (because u r in Kolkata) arrange to UL it for us isnt it ?????? ha ha ha ha ha....

tahole tumi UL korchho ???

Debu.
+Quote Post
jbakshi
post Aug 16 2005, 01:19 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

QUOTE(dmuk20 @ Aug 16 2005, 11:21 AM)
JB,

Nachiketa'r gaowa "Bibahito" gaan ta amar kachhe achhe. But dont know who this samik is..... If it is really worth, then u (because u r in Kolkata) arrange to UL it for us isnt it ?????? ha ha ha ha ha....

tahole tumi UL korchho ???

Debu.

Hey Debu,

I'll definitely upload it as soon I as get it, that's a promise. Let me assure you that you are bound to love the song, I can bet on that. In fact anyone with a sense of humour will love it, whether he's from our generation or our dads' generation smile1.gif . But surprisingly they never play it on FM half as frequently as they play even the shittiest (pardon my language) of songs. What's more surprising is the that fact that the singer of the song, Samik, also happens to be one of the RJs of an FM channel.

Anyways, I'll be on the lookout. Rather, why don't we both be on the lookout? Whoever gets it first uploads it. It's a deal.

By the way, tumi kothay thako?

Ciao,

-JB
+Quote Post
dmuk20
post Aug 16 2005, 03:13 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Member No.: 1398

Sure JB,

I m in "City of Deluge" ha ha ha ha I mean Mumbai.....

Rgds,
Debu.
+Quote Post
rinmaj
post Aug 16 2005, 07:14 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Member No.: 2402

The singer is Pratik Chowdhury,and not Samik.And are we allowed to u/l post'87 songs?
+Quote Post
jbakshi
post Aug 16 2005, 07:59 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

QUOTE(rinmaj @ Aug 16 2005, 07:14 PM)
The singer is Pratik Chowdhury,and not Samik.And are we allowed to u/l post'87 songs?

No Rinki, the song I'm talking about is definitely not sung by Pratik Chowdhury, but by SAMIK and I'm 100% sure about that.

-JB

+Quote Post
rinmaj
post Aug 19 2005, 09:07 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

QUOTE(jbakshi @ Aug 16 2005, 10:29 AM)

No Rinki, the song I'm talking about is definitely not sung by Pratik Chowdhury, but by SAMIK and I'm 100% sure about that.

-JB

So exactly how many songs are there on this theme?I knew about the Nachiketa song(Jibito Bibahito) and the one by Pratik Chowdhury(Bibahito), and now you tell about this one by Samik!
BTW is Samik a new singer?Didn't hear about him before.Just knew about Monomoy Bhattacharyya,Ruponkar Bagchi,Raghav Chatterjee,Shubhonkar Bhashkar,Swagoto and Shubhomita Banerjee among the new singers.So please tell us something about Samik.

Rinki
+Quote Post
jbakshi
post Aug 19 2005, 11:14 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

QUOTE(rinmaj @ Aug 19 2005, 09:07 PM)

-JB

So exactly how many songs are there on this theme?I knew about the Nachiketa song(Jibito Bibahito) and the one by Pratik Chowdhury(Bibahito), and now you tell about this one by Samik!
BTW is Samik a new singer?Didn't hear about him before.Just knew about Monomoy Bhattacharyya,Ruponkar Bagchi,Raghav Chatterjee,Shubhonkar Bhashkar,Swagoto and Shubhomita Banerjee among the new singers.So please tell us something about Samik.

Rinki

Hi again Rinki,

Here's 'Shamik' for you. I got it from the 106.2 FM website, where he's also an RJ. Multifaceted, tai na? If you read the contents of the pic, you'll see that the song I'm looking for is mentioned therein. Believe me, it's an excellent number - far far better than the 'bibahito's sung by the other singers. It's actually hilarious.

Attached Image

-JB

+Quote Post
rinmaj
post Aug 19 2005, 11:47 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

QUOTE(jbakshi @ Aug 19 2005, 01:44 PM)

-JB

Rinki

Hi again Rinki,

Here's 'Shamik' for you. I got it from the 106.2 FM website, where he's also an RJ. Multifaceted, tai na? If you read the contents of the pic, you'll see that the song I'm looking for is mentioned therein. Believe me, it's an excellent number - far far better than the 'bibahito's sung by the other singers. It's actually hilarious.

Attached Image

-JB

Well it's mentioned here that Samik sang "Hori He Dinabondhu".But it's actually sung by Lopamudra Mitra( with the band Aguntuk,where Samik is the lead singer,according to the information provided here).Right?

So it might be that you're actually looking for the song by Pratik Chowdhury,with backing vocals by Samik(as part of Aguntuk group or solo).

Rinki
+Quote Post
jbakshi
post Aug 20 2005, 01:13 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

QUOTE(rinmaj @ Aug 19 2005, 11:47 PM)
QUOTE(jbakshi @ Aug 19 2005, 01:44 PM)

-JB

Rinki

Hi again Rinki,

Attached Image

-JB

Well it's mentioned here that Samik sang "Hori He Dinabondhu".But it's actually sung by Lopamudra Mitra( with the band Aguntuk,where Samik is the lead singer,according to the information provided here).Right?

So it might be that you're actually looking for the song by Pratik Chowdhury,with backing vocals by Samik(as part of Aguntuk group or solo).

Rinki

Arre Naa Re laugh.gif .. This song has got nothing to do with Pratik Chowdhury or any other singer or even Agantuk for that matter. It's a totally solo number which is written, composed and sung by this guy Samik. They used to telecast its music video (although you can hardly call it one) on Tara Bangla every now and then, quite sometime back (especially when there was enough time to spare beween two programmes), along with stage shows of other bands like Chandrabindu, Cactus and a few others, whose names I can't quite recall right now. As a matter of fact, that was where I first heard (and saw) the song. Oh...another thing - In the video too, there was nobody else but him alone (you know...sort of a protagonist, poseur.gif narrating his pathetic condition ever since he got married). Shutorang, "backing vocals-tocals"-er just kono scene-e nei!!

Whew!! Loooong sentence huh?!

Well then, that's it for now,
See you around,
Joydeep

IPB Image
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 11:36 AM