Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Hindi Song From Akashganga

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hindi Song From Akashganga
sss
post Sep 2 2010, 10:39 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 24027

Akashganga, released in 1959, is Hridaynath's first Marathi movie as composer.

On its VCD, I found a funny little Hindi song 'hame bhi bata' sung by Prem Dhavan. I say Prem Dhavan because that is the only male name listed under singers in the credits.

Interestingly, the credits show Pyarelal Sharma (of L-P fame) as Hridaynath's assistant on this film!

192kbps/1:12

There are 6 more songs in the film (5 Lata solos and a Lata-Usha duet). I think they are easily available, but if anyone is interested, I'll be happy to upload.

Regards
Sunil.

This post has been edited by sss: Sep 2 2010, 10:42 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Viraj Padhye
post Sep 3 2010, 06:28 AM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 153576

QUOTE(sss @ Sep 2 2010, 10:39 PM) *

Akashganga, released in 1959, is Hridaynath's first Marathi movie as composer.

On its VCD, I found a funny little Hindi song 'hame bhi bata' sung by Prem Dhavan. I say Prem Dhavan because that is the only male name listed under singers in the credits.

Interestingly, the credits show Pyarelal Sharma (of L-P fame) as Hridaynath's assistant on this film!

192kbps/1:12

There are 6 more songs in the film (5 Lata solos and a Lata-Usha duet). I think they are easily available, but if anyone is interested, I'll be happy to upload.

Regards
Sunil.

Thanks Sunil. Though I have the video of the song, you saved my efforts of ripping smile.gif

Viraj
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 05:23 AM