Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

अमीत कुमार - एक सदाबहार आवाज

, बेजोड गायक

5 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> अमीत कुमार - एक सदाबहार आवाज, बेजोड गायक
OMkar
post Oct 12 2007, 09:37 PM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 7772

Friends,

बाप का बेटा, सीपाही का घोडा कुछ नही तो थोडा थोडा! This is what Amitda says in his shows, right? Only a good son like Amit Kumar can only say these words for his father all his life despite knowing very very well that he also can sing equally good as his father!

When I hear any unbeatable song of Kishore Kumar and think of anyone else who could sing them as good as Kishoreda, only one name comes in my mind.
अमीत कुमार!

Really, एक बेजोड गायकी जीसे हमने बहुत कम सुना

Bashbhai, Sonubhai and Sydneybhai!! ये दो गाने, बहुत ही अछा गाये है हमारे अमीतदाने!!

Just enjoy!!

5.28@96 kbps

5.21@96 kbps

IPB Image
Only THIS MOMENT is in my hand and I just want to live that Perfectly!!!
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
iluvsydney
post Oct 13 2007, 02:22 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 13858

Awesome post Omkar... Like the way you have put it... And not to take away the credit on posting the songs...

Jeez... what are we missing my friends???? Even Shailendra Singh calls him a true legend. Always feel that there's got to be some way to collectively do something to get him out of his sort-of off and on self-imposed sleep?
+Quote Post
OMkar
post Oct 13 2007, 04:27 AM
Post #3

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(iluvsydney @ Oct 13 2007, 02:22 AM) *
Awesome post Omkar... Like the way you have put it... And not to take away the credit on posting the songs...

Jeez... what are we missing my friends???? Even Shailendra Singh calls him a true legend. Always feel that there's got to be some way to collectively do something to get him out of his sort-of off and on self-imposed sleep?

But how??? Aur Yeh Baat Amit Kumar Kab Samjhega?? I really and really dont understand this!! Though I do not blame him completely but there is no point in just blaming the film industry. Amit has always had all the grounds to enable him show his legendary qualities to all people! But somehow he didn't ever care about that. And because he didn't care, we missed this True Legend!! Oh!! what a loss!!! sad.gif

Kaash Amit Kumar was reading this all!!!

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
AKF
post Oct 13 2007, 09:53 AM
Post #4

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 25053

Fab uploads omkarji.

ps. also can u tell me whom to (& how to) get in touch wit some1 to update my posts from last three days (around 20 posts and uploads). am really at loss. Hope this one gets updated.
+Quote Post
:-)
post Oct 13 2007, 05:11 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Member No.: 7899

QUOTE(OMkar @ Oct 13 2007, 04:27 AM) *

But how??? Aur Yeh Baat Amit Kumar Kab Samjhega?? I really and really dont understand this!! Though I do not blame him completely but there is no point in just blaming the film industry. Amit has always had all the grounds to enable him show his legendary qualities to all people! But somehow he didn't ever care about that. And because he didn't care, we missed this True Legend!! Oh!! what a loss!!! sad.gif

Thanks Omkar.. i was waiting for ur uploads smile.gif

sOnu
+Quote Post
OMkar
post Oct 13 2007, 05:27 PM
Post #6

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(:-) @ Oct 13 2007, 05:11 PM) *

Thanks Omkar.. i was waiting for ur uploads smile.gif

I am glad that I could fulfill all of ur requests! smile.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Ez_buddycool
post Oct 13 2007, 07:10 PM
Post #7

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 12114

Gr8 Upload Buddy

DONT WORRY BE ALWAYS HAPPY
+Quote Post
oye_sonu
post Oct 13 2007, 08:05 PM
Post #8

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2547

Even I find this thing very irritating . A great talent like AMIT kumar not singing songs. total wastage of talent !

I WILL blame Film industry. It wants Chamcchagiri and ignores talented singers like Amit. I had earlier also posted how come we have 1-2 clones of one singer working at same time???. now the original is now out and clone is on top( I wont name the singers ). and not to talk of Camps tht run in industry ! mad.gif mad.gif

Definately I have complaints against AMit da also. yaar Even at the time of lat kishore, rafi etc they ahd to go and ask for work . wats wrong in interacting with industry people . you have to maintain long list of frds and well wishers in industry. I feeel letdown by Amit da coz somtimes I feel its not his talent but his PR skill which let him down !

One more of my fav artist Shankar (of SJ ) , too didnt had great PR skills. how to live in this dirty industry !

Amit da is mostly working with close frds ( preetam, JL etc). and at one time almost left singing for HFM. I think we shd jointly send him our request ! he still has lot of singing years in him !

mad.gif mad.gif

Open to corrections

Sonu

PS : Omkar ji I liekd you style of writing in Hindi also. ! keep it up !

forgive me if I miss replying or reading ur post............bit busy :-( !
Duniya ne kitna samjhaya, kaun hai apna kaun paraya
Phir bhi dil ki chot chhupa kar humne aapka dil behalya
Khud hi mar mitne ki ye zid hai hamaari......
sach hai duniya waalon hum hain anari !

......back to basics!!!

My artists :-
Shankar Jaikishan- Composers with magical touch !!

This year we CELEBRATE 60 years of Shankar Jaikishan music . come join the celebrations !
Join the SJ fans group for more information :
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/shankarjaikishan/

Join FACEBOOK shankar jaikishan group

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=123537751015751
+Quote Post
shabbirkumar786
post Oct 15 2007, 02:25 AM
Post #9

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 7130

[quote name='oye_sonu' date='Oct 13 2007, 08:05 PM' post='424433']
[quote name='OMkar' post='424262' date='Oct 13 2007, 04:27 AM']

Hi sonu bhai,

hope ur well!

i totally AGREE with ur comments 110% regarding AMIT KUMAR!

U SUMMED IT UP PERFECTLY BROTHER!

TAKE CARE!

BASH.

Tumse milkar na jane kyon aur bhi kuch yaad aata hai...
+Quote Post
shabbirkumar786
post Oct 15 2007, 02:28 AM
Post #10

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 7130

Omkar bhai,

Hope ur ok.

ur absolutely & completely RIGHT as always brother!

AMIT KUMAR is a LIVING LEGEND!

take care.

BASH.

Tumse milkar na jane kyon aur bhi kuch yaad aata hai...
+Quote Post
OMkar
post Oct 15 2007, 01:55 PM
Post #11

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(shabbirkumar786 @ Oct 15 2007, 02:28 AM) *

Omkar bhai,

Hope ur ok.

ur absolutely & completely RIGHT as always brother!

AMIT KUMAR is a LIVING LEGEND!

take care.

BASH.

Bashbhai, Sonubhai and Sydneybhai!! Here is the artcie published in Filmfare of June 1997 when Sanu was trying to play politics with Amitda

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
HumTum
post Oct 15 2007, 02:15 PM
Post #12

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 8009

Another trageic instance of fame and politics. mad.gif To me Amit K was the most underrated singer. sad.gif A voice so close to Kishore's. wub.gif
Omkarbhai, don't you agree that eventually current MDs have noticed the need for his voice. I hope things work out better this time and he will be shining star soon. smile.gif
+Quote Post
OMkar
post Oct 15 2007, 02:50 PM
Post #13

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(HumTum @ Oct 15 2007, 02:15 PM) *
Another trageic instance of fame and politics. mad.gif To me Amit K was the most underrated singer. sad.gif A voice so close to Kishore's. wub.gif
Omkarbhai, don't you agree that eventually current MDs have noticed the need for his voice. I hope things work out better this time and he will be shining star soon. smile.gif

Yes, I sincerely HOPE so!! I really want Amit Kumar himself to read all this yaar!!! HONESTLY, he has to know that we all love him sooo much much.. He has to find a way to beat this dirty politics and shine a like a STARRR!!! What is Sanu and other singers in front of him?? Sanu might (?) be good my soft song, Abhijeet might (?) be good for love songs or Vinod ratho might be good for some type of songs, BUT AMIT?? He is the BEST for ANY type of song... Take any of his song and u will see the same fire, spark and talent to express the necessary emotions in the song!!

Bhagwan kare Amit Kumar Gaate Rahe, Gaate Rahe!!

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
HumTum
post Oct 15 2007, 03:21 PM
Post #14

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 8009

That is why I liked his song from Apna sapna money money. laugh.gif I don't think I would have enjoyed it if it was sung by anyone else. wink.gif
+Quote Post
oye_sonu
post Oct 15 2007, 04:09 PM
Post #15

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2547

QUOTE(OMkar @ Oct 15 2007, 02:50 PM) *

QUOTE(HumTum @ Oct 15 2007, 02:15 PM) *

Yes, I sincerely HOPE so!! I really want Amit Kumar himself to read all this yaar!!! HONESTLY, he has to know that we all love him sooo much much.. He has to find a way to beat this dirty politics and shine a like a STARRR!!! What is Sanu and other singers in front of him?? Sanu might (?) be good my soft song, Abhijeet might (?) be good for love songs or Vinod ratho might be good for some type of songs, BUT AMIT?? He is the BEST for ANY type of song... Take any of his song and u will see the same fire, spark and talent to express the necessary emotions in the song!!

Bhagwan kare Amit Kumar Gaate Rahe, Gaate Rahe!!

OMkar bhai First THANKS for lot for a very important Article ! People shd read such articles and atleast interact with Filmi insiders who will tell them how songs are distributed ! wat sort of politics go.

this article is just one aspect of this game. Those new singers knew the kind of talent Amit had and in Industy, sometimes one big hit is enough to establish you at top ! they were wary of Amit thts they tried their best to keep him away. Just check the way he was replaced as singer from LP camp. though all songs he sang were big hits !

At the same time I have complains for Amit da also.. I ddint wanted him to beg for work but atleast he shd not have lived in islolation from HFM. The isolation created a totally wrong image abt him !. a break from songs means........you start from scratch once again ! Amit also had string of bad phase. some bad phase in personal life. Which certainly effected his career. though Industry hardly cares for such reasons. !

Iam glad tht his bad phase is over. and now he is blessed with a lovely daughter. a new phase of life at 50 !

( BTY does someone has pics of His daughter ie grand daughter of KK??? )

Iam also fan of Kumar sanu , abhijeet, etc. but for me AMIT is at the TOP !. (udit also ). Infact in my teens I tried to model my voice on Amit( yes Failed : D ) . I love the crispnes in his voice. and then KK angle is alwys there.

Iam open to any suggestion or collaboration to send any message to Amit kumar. If he is not reading cant we make him read??? wink.gif

open to corrrections

Sonu

forgive me if I miss replying or reading ur post............bit busy :-( !
Duniya ne kitna samjhaya, kaun hai apna kaun paraya
Phir bhi dil ki chot chhupa kar humne aapka dil behalya
Khud hi mar mitne ki ye zid hai hamaari......
sach hai duniya waalon hum hain anari !

......back to basics!!!

My artists :-
Shankar Jaikishan- Composers with magical touch !!

This year we CELEBRATE 60 years of Shankar Jaikishan music . come join the celebrations !
Join the SJ fans group for more information :
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/shankarjaikishan/

Join FACEBOOK shankar jaikishan group

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=123537751015751
+Quote Post

5 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 08:42 AM