Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Requesting Inaam

, a big one

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Requesting Inaam, a big one
Pulkit
post Jul 20 2005, 10:25 AM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 71

O.K. Inaam ji, I'm back in this form with a very big request tongue.gif . As far as your request is concerned I'm waiting for a software after which I'll rush up with the work.

I want you to upload all the songs of Umrao Jaan Ada(1971) that you have except for the Noor Jehan number 'jo bacha tha'. My personal favorite from that movie excluding NJ number are Runa Laila's 'kaate na kate re ratiyaan saiyaan' and the duet which I'm unable to recall at the moment, singers were Irene Perveev and Runa Laila I guess.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Inaam
post Jul 21 2005, 09:23 AM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 187

QUOTE(Pulkit @ Jul 20 2005, 10:25 AM)
O.K. Inaam ji, I'm back in this form with a very big request tongue.gif . As far as your request is concerned I'm waiting for a software after which I'll rush up with the work.

I want you to upload all the songs of Umrao Jaan Ada(1971) that you have except for the Noor Jehan number 'jo bacha tha'. My personal favorite from that movie excluding NJ number are Runa Laila's 'kaate na kate re ratiyaan saiyaan' and the duet which I'm unable to recall at the moment, singers were Irene Perveev and Runa Laila I guess.

Sure Pulkit! Umrao Jan Ada is my all-time fav too. All the songs are BIG musical hits. My most fav from the film is also 'Kate na kate...' (we have same taste na tongue.gif ) and I also love very much the duet you mentioned 'Maane na bairi balma..". There are some more memorable songs in the film like 'Aaap farmaein kya kharidein ge", Jhoomein kabhi naachein kabhi lehraein khushi se' and very very beutiful sad song 'Na jane kisliye hum par quamat dhai jaati hai'.

I will ul all the songs for you in a couple of days Inshallah.

Inaam
+Quote Post
Pulkit
post Jul 21 2005, 07:59 PM
Post #3

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 71

Thank you Inaam. Lekin yeh dual personality kaise? tongue.gif NJ forum par to gile, shikve, ilzaam lagato ho, aur yahan bade hi pyaar se farmate ho tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Inaam
post Jul 22 2005, 04:39 PM
Post #4

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Pulkit @ Jul 21 2005, 07:59 PM)
Thank you Inaam. Lekin yeh dual personality kaise? tongue.gif NJ forum par to gile, shikve, ilzaam lagato ho, aur yahan bade hi pyaar se farmate ho tongue.gif

Gile shikve apni jagha, lekin ab tumhari request to ignore nahin ki ja sakti tongue.gif Phir Pulkit aur Inaam mein farq hi kya raha laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Inaam
post Jul 22 2005, 04:42 PM
Post #5

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Zaira @ Jul 22 2005, 07:53 AM)

~~

Inaam-G--
If i m not wrong u r talking abt pakistani Umra-o-Jaan?
Starring raani n shahid?--

~~

Of course Zaira Ji tongue.gif It was a good film. Isn't it?

Inaam
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:24 PM