Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

YEH KAUN?

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> YEH KAUN?
unni
post Sep 1 2004, 12:21 AM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Away
From: Vaanar Nivas, Tribandar Marg, Bandarabad, MONKEYSTAN.
Member No.: 356

If you stop trying to make sense of it all, you'll be less confused. Reality is an illusion.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SAJJAD
post Sep 1 2004, 12:29 AM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

Noor jahen????

If you get in bed with government, you should expect to walk funny the next day!!!!!!!!!!!
+Quote Post
unni
post Sep 1 2004, 12:40 AM
Post #3

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Male ya female ?

If you stop trying to make sense of it all, you'll be less confused. Reality is an illusion.
+Quote Post
Bawra Jay
post Sep 1 2004, 12:45 AM
Post #4

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 561

QUOTE(unni @ Aug 31 2004, 03:10 PM)
Male ya female ?

Lol ...you asking male noor jahan or female noor jahan ???? doh.gif doh.gif Damn !!! me so poor in GK... only knew a female NJ

The way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart. --Gautama Buddha
+Quote Post
unni
post Sep 1 2004, 01:03 AM
Post #5

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

By suggesting that the identity of the graphic representation corresponds to that of the great Noor Jahan, the respondent Sajjad-bhai automatically suggests and implies and infers that the depiction is that of the fairer-sex. Such assumptions and postulations are premature and hasty. Thine humble servant would be much obliged, please to hear, if such hasty generalizations not be made. (Whew!). tongue.gif

You blokes made life a misery for me the last few months. Ab meri baari hai. Heh-heh! smile1.gif poseur.gif Unless Pradeep comes to your rescue.

+Quote Post
Bawra Jay
post Sep 1 2004, 01:12 AM
Post #6

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(unni @ Aug 31 2004, 03:33 PM)
By suggesting that the identity of the graphic representation corresponds to that of the great Noor Jahan, the respondent Sajjad-bhai automatically suggests and implies and infers that the depiction is that of the fairer-sex. Such assumptions and postulations are premature and hasty. Thine humble servant would be much obliged, please to hear, if such hasty generalizations not be made. (Whew!). tongue.gif

You blokes made life a misery for me the last few months. Ab meri baari hai. Heh-heh! smile1.gif poseur.gif Unless Pradeep comes to your rescue.

Yaar unki bhi (sajjad bhai ki) galti nahi hai naa... you have made such a mess of the picture one can hardly identify its a male or female... aab kaun character hai yeh tau ek dum -------------------------------------------> dorr ki baat hui naa wink2.gif.... BTW I think its male... am i right sad1.gif.....

+Quote Post
SAJJAD
post Sep 1 2004, 01:14 AM
Post #7

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 16

what did u just said unni bhai? blink.gif u lost me cry.gif

If you get in bed with government, you should expect to walk funny the next day!!!!!!!!!!!
+Quote Post
Bawra Jay
post Sep 1 2004, 01:32 AM
Post #8

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Sajjad bhai Unni bhai is FURIOUS..... meaning ke he is insisting ke hum log jara soch samaj ke jawab de.... warna woh hamari life miserable kar denge wink2.gif..... Lekin Unni Sir nahi jante ki mein tau abhi nanha sa chota sa .... munna hoon (need a thumb sucking smilie)...... aur way too naughty bhi wink2.gif.... answer tau mere ko pata hai....by hook or crook we have to keep troubling you naa wink2.gif... as kids ofcourse.... bow.gif

Now Sajjad bhai your guess and unniji's picture do has some similiarities though they not same person wink2.gif... To bug unni ji some more let me answer his question a longest lengthy answer he would have ever expected... ha ha lol JK JK ....

Both are the jewels of the subcontinent...
Both are the greatest singers of the 20th century.....
Both are the brightest stars on the horizon of music.
Both have been singing and entertaining music lovers uninterrupted for more than half a century.....
Both are equally melodic, equally well-versed in classical music.....
Both are the daughters of musicians, but of mediocre rank and both rose to eminence by dint of their hard work and devotion to music.....
Both were forced to make early debut to support their ailing parents and large families.......
Both influenced the music pandits of their time in a way that they had to recognise their talents.......
Both succeeded in carving room for themselves as talented singers in the presence of giants like Sehgal, Begum Khurshid, Shamshad, Surayya, Uma Devi and Anwari Bai Agraywali etc......
Both won acclaim of the prominent contemporaries like Feroz Nizami, Syed Kamal Amrohi, V M Viyas, S. Mukerji, Mirza Musharraf, Vermaji, Chawla, Rafique Ghaznavi, Rai Bahadur Chawanni Lal, Nanu Bhai Desai, Giyan Mukerji, Sohrab Modi, Shantosi, Hamansoo Rai Kaldip Kore, Shiyam, Sharmaji, Rafi, Mukesh, Kishore, Mehdi Hassan, Malka Pukhraj, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and many others........
Both won acclaim of the prominent contemporaries like Feroz Nizami, Syed Kamal Amrohi, V M Viyas, S. Mukerji, Mirza Musharraf, Vermaji, Chawla, Rafique Ghaznavi, Rai Bahadur Chawanni Lal, Nanu Bhai Desai, Giyan Mukerji, Sohrab Modi, Shantosi, Hamansoo Rai Kaldip Kore, Shiyam, Sharmaji, Rafi, Mukesh, Kishore, Mehdi Hassan, Malka Pukhraj, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and many others.......
Both have become legends in the subcontinent winning laurels and a large number of prestigious awards.......
Both have sung every kind of songs, ranging from low-pitched soft and sad songs to the high-pitched songs, from anthems and milli naghme to the war songs, from children's lulabi to delirious dance songs, from Rag Vidhya to Dhurpad and from Khiyal Thumri, proving their talents in every field of singing................
Their voices have been haunting and entertaining the hearts of the subcontinent for so long that they have become timeless legends.............
Both are the genius of the age, both sing with equal ease and have command of classical music. While both are the artistic paragons of perfection it is not easy to say who is the better of the two..........

The person in picture said on Madam's death "Madam Noor Jahan's death has created a vacuum in the music of the Subcontinent".........

Unniji maafi mangta hoon if jyada pareshaan kar diya ho tau wink2.gif wink2.gif....

+Quote Post
unni
post Sep 1 2004, 01:54 AM
Post #9

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

BJ:

NO FAIR! You are using software to restore the picture. abuse.gif abuse.gif abuse.gif

+Quote Post
Bawra Jay
post Sep 1 2004, 02:00 AM
Post #10

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(unni @ Aug 31 2004, 04:24 PM)
BJ:

NO FAIR! You are using software to restore the picture.  abuse.gif  abuse.gif  abuse.gif

How can you be so confident wink2.gif ... What if I come up with the original picture of yours wink2.gif..... Come on yaar... itna lamba chauda answer paste kiya kuch tau karam karo kuch tau Raham karo... sabashi nahi tau kum se kum ek smile hi sahi party2.gif party2.gif

+Quote Post
anurag
post Sep 1 2004, 02:01 AM
Post #11

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 550

QUOTE(unni @ Aug 31 2004, 02:51 PM)

Lata?

Socrates said, "The unexamined life is not worth living". I fear if I examined it, then according to Heisenberg uncertainty principle it would somehow change. After all, we are just particles.
+Quote Post
Bawra Jay
post Sep 1 2004, 02:02 AM
Post #12

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

BTW : Forgot to mention you , there is a thread right here on HF somewhere where Preety , Pradeep , Nimmi , Myself , Anurag , etc all discussing that once a filter applied you can't reverse engineer it wink2.gif... Hope it helps to COOL you down ... ha ha JK...

+Quote Post
Talaikya
post Sep 1 2004, 03:34 AM
Post #13

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 402

I agree Unniji, these people have some trick up their sleeve, itni jaldi yeh log kaise sab ko pehchan lete hain?? Whatever they may say about being unable to reverse engineer special effects!!

Well... after Bawra's lengthy answer (clues), I did seem to recongnise Lata ji's eye and smile! They also looked like that babe from Arthur, but I'd hedge my bets on Lata ji.

T

You must be the change you want to see in the world - Mahatma Gandhi
+Quote Post
unni
post Sep 1 2004, 04:36 AM
Post #14

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

With a great sense of utter frustration I must inform you hideous people that next time I'll make the picture even more hideous.

BJ guessed right, but he gave away the clue with over a dozen "Both"s. He passed on the baton to Anurag.

Sajjai-bhai's first guess, Noor Jahan, had my heart in my mouth! He was so close, I had to try and lead him away from the truth!

+Quote Post
anurag
post Sep 1 2004, 04:49 AM
Post #15

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 550

QUOTE(unni @ Aug 31 2004, 07:06 PM)
BJ guessed right, but he gave away the clue with over a dozen "Both"s. He passed on the baton to Anurag.

You are right, Unni. BJ made it easy for me. I ain't taking any credits for this; post another. Hopefully, this time, he'll PM me the answer. laugh.gif (BJ, I promise not to post your PM at the forum thumbs-up.gif )

Socrates said, "The unexamined life is not worth living". I fear if I examined it, then according to Heisenberg uncertainty principle it would somehow change. After all, we are just particles.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 04:09 PM